LaylaAzure

Nov 22, 2020
I already finished the game in version 1.06.5... is there a way for me to move/transfer the save file/folder to the current version if possible...??? thanks in advance...

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I already finished the game in version 1.06.5... is there a way for me to move/transfer the save file/folder to the current version if possible...??? thanks in advance...
Download new version, start the game and load your save. No need to move anything.

LaylaAzure

Nov 22, 2020
Download new version, start the game and load your save. No need to move anything.
haven't tried it out yet since I'm at work... but previously I try to do the same with Version 1.00.0 but it doesn't work... and I thought it probably because that I download version 1.00.0 from a different website than version 1.06.5... Thank you...

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
haven't tried it out yet since I'm at work... but previously I try to do the same with Version 1.00.0 but it doesn't work... and I thought it probably because that I download version 1.00.0 from a different website than version 1.06.5... Thank you...
Because save folder was moved in v1.0.3.0. to AppData. so if you play this ver. or higher you don't need to transfer saves.
Any ver. below v1.0.3.0. you need to transfer saves from the game folder to AppData.

Reactions: LaylaAzure

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone know why the catgirl, doggirl, and rabbitgirl ears arent choosable in the gallery?
the changelog posted a couple of messages before yours for the new version mentions that this is fixed now.

Edit: Unfortunately tails are missing from the selection set, or I am blind which might also be true.

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
the changelog posted a couple of messages before yours for the new version mentions that this is fixed now.

Edit: Unfortunately tails are missing from the selection set, or I am blind which might also be true.
Fortunately your corneas are still in a good condition, all furrys for now are not available in gallery mode, just draconians, lolis, and humans if I remember correctly, and yes even the option for the ears are not available yet.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Fortunately your corneas are still in a good condition, all furrys for now are not available in gallery mode, just draconians, lolis, and humans if I remember correctly, and yes even the option for the ears are not available yet.
I am showing ears in 1.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just not furry ears.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
One other small gripe, you use the cosmetic potion from sena and lena to change the looks of your mobs, and while all the big characters you can choose to go to loli or adult view, for the small furrys and dwarves, which are already a loli shape (just thicker) you cannot switch them to their true loli shape without breeding them back again.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
if that is real, it doesn't look as clean as the rest of their art. It's probably a preview WIP for the DLC or something.

1.1 added all the shit I was really hoping for in this game. :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
Hey you wouldn't happen to know how to unlock the new stuff would you?

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
How to get salamander DNA i'm confused
Drag and drop origin dna from your inventory into the tank in the little green girl's room, it allows you to make anything, including salamanders. To get their dna just grind up the salamanders

koenigkarl

Aug 25, 2017
Would be nice if you could have the faries autobuy condoms for you. Later on, 100 isn't enough to last a day.
In 1.1.2 i only get 59/60 customers per day. Always have to rebuy that amount. I think that was different in 1.1.1.1.
Can someone confirm?

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
One other small gripe, you use the cosmetic potion from sena and lena to change the looks of your mobs, and while all the big characters you can choose to go to loli or adult view, for the small furrys and dwarves, which are already a loli shape (just thicker) you cannot switch them to their true loli shape without breeding them back again.
I've must overlook then lol
But yeah that is also a gripe for me, until they made a new section/category in the code for the dwarves, sheep and rabbit ones we're stuck for it for now.

Would be nice if you could have the faries autobuy condoms for you. Later on, 100 isn't enough to last a day.
How in the blazes you managed to run out of stock in one day?
I got like 59 to 61 sold each day max lmao

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes