pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
I swear the guy they give you as a main in infinite mode is dumber than a box of rocks... Dude lasts for 5 hrs (every women wet dream since he doesn't go in 5min or less.) and on top of that no real control so just tends to nut all over the place...

You would think they would of given us a char with options and able to manipulate... no they gave us steve...

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I swear the guy they give you as a main in infinite mode is dumber than a box of rocks... Dude lasts for 5 hrs (every women wet dream since he doesn't go in 5min or less.) and on top of that no real control so just tends to nut all over the place...

You would think they would of given us a char with options and able to manipulate... no they gave us steve...
Right? Its hard to really call that "our character" when the only thing different than the gold clients is that you can name him and he's not gold. You cant choose when to to bust a load, inside or out, or change his appearance to alter the outcome of the child's looks.

Reactions: pickle45

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Still step above flying dick... Now that i think about it, you usually can manipulate flying dick, so i'm not sure its worse.

mouzeuni

Nov 1, 2019
I lost the ability to make brothel rooms. I have no idea how that happen. I have no idea how to get them back.

I can still build them when I switch to my estate or a new save. But... what the hell happened here!
where rooms.png

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I lost the ability to make brothel rooms. I have no idea how that happen. I have no idea how to get them back.

I can still build them when I switch to my estate or a new save. But... what the hell happened here!
View attachment 1992321
You have lost access to building rooms because your brothel reputation is zero. How did you get it so low?
I reproduced your problem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just increase brothel reputation to get ability to build new rooms again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mouzeuni

Afroki

Mar 21, 2021

View attachment 1992321
Avoid having Nekos in your brothel as they have the chance to interrupt the intercourse. And this will lead to reputation drops.
Nekos negative trait is the reason.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Avoid having Nekos in your brothel as they have the chance to interrupt the intercourse. And this will lead to reputation drops.
Nekos negative trait is the reason.
Wrong. Neko trait doesn't affect brothel. Most of my brothel consists of neko's. Never had problems with reputation.

Afroki

Mar 21, 2021
Wrong. Neko trait doesn't affect brothel. Most of my brothel consists of neko's. Never had problems with reputation.
It was version 1.0.6.5 when I saw it happen. I was getting rep loss and couldn't figure out the reason until I saw it happen. Removed the Nekos from the brothel it the rep loss stopped. Maybe fixed in newer versions? Did not test it in newer versions.

Any other reasons for rep loss?

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes