lolinekolover

Apr 5, 2018
For example, send them to school then college, they will find their love and get married, and you will come to their wedding.
They have kids too. Happy end.... :KEK:
And in the end you pimp them out anyway. :whistle::coffee:
lol more like Princess Maker mode but you'd be roleplaying Sawagoe Tomaru by chain breeding with daughters, grandaughters, and daughter-grandaughters.

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018
Here's my 99% Save File.
I do not know how to open HaremCG(Also my first blind run) and all special slaves are in the Personal State.
Game is easy mid-late run in normal mode. Late game is just completing every achievements and trying to fuck the npcs. Tip: Use Esc for closing windows (Works while grabbing) and use other hot keys such as space, 1, 2, etc.
WHERE DO I PUT THE SAVE FILE?

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Game becomes a cake walk once you get the first special slave, just breed the dwarf once with a gold dude and now you have 3 slaves that have high stats and can pump out ridiculous amounts of monsters, just be sure to tally the "automatic selling of children" box before your pens get overwhelmed, if you want to kick it up a notch breed the daughters of the special slaves with more gold dudes and now you've totally broken the economy of the game.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Needs more gaint monsters and alt animations would love to see the dawf sized ones have some of the normal sized animations from the minotar

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
ehh... dwarf slave. We were talking about DLC new NPC's.
what like the ones that we currently interact with for items and such?

Also found a major freezing thing on the game could just be that i have way..... to many slaves... 268 slaves from what i counted at least. When i opened up the unit tab omg that thing went to lag heaven and stayed at lag heaven until i fully exit the game. so just FYI if you got a ton of slaves/monsters DON'T OPEN IT!

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
1) Define VERY large
2) Define VERY high popularity

No matter how big i go, it does not change at all. 60 is cap.
I can vouch for this one... I have 10 for each race mixed in the holes,vip and paz, plus an additional specialty 10ish to my liking in VIPs on the save I uploaded a bit back for 1.1.1.0 plus with the dragon girl speed boost thing. It still stays at 60 a day.

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
WHERE DO I PUT THE SAVE FILE?
Go to your main disk storage. Users > (pcname) > Appdata > locallow > applepie. You should find your save files there. If you can't find Appdata file, then it is hidden. try to look up on how to show hidden files if you can't see it.

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes