TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
how do you make a minotaur? i didn't get the tutorial
You should have gotten one of those Origin DNA things. Just give it to the green hair girl in the room with the big pot (drag and drop it from your inventory onto the DNA icon, iirc) and then you should be able to have her create any monster of your choosing. This includes the minotaur and salamander, and these are your only ways of getting your first one of each of these.

If, for whatever reason, the tutorial didn't fire that gives you the free DNA or whatever, just start chopping up spare monsters and/or slaves. It's an uncommon drop, so you should see a few trickle in if you chop up stuff regularly. Just remember to not chop too much stuff in one day or else the chopping girl and her team goes on leave for a couple of days, disabling the feature for that time.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
You should have gotten one of those Origin DNA things. Just give it to the green hair girl in the room with the big pot (drag and drop it from your inventory onto the DNA icon, iirc) and then you should be able to have her create any monster of your choosing. This includes the minotaur and salamander, and these are your only ways of getting your first one of each of these.

If, for whatever reason, the tutorial didn't fire that gives you the free DNA or whatever, just start chopping up spare monsters and/or slaves. It's an uncommon drop, so you should see a few trickle in if you chop up stuff regularly. Just remember to not chop too much stuff in one day or else the chopping girl and her team goes on leave for a couple of days, disabling the feature for that time.
I found that you can get Origin DNA much more consistently and easily by chopping down Human Slaves and Goblins.

Gasbag127

Oct 5, 2021
The most recent update says the player character doesn't get erectile disfunction. Is there erectile disfunction in the game?

meatmusket

Sep 18, 2018
The most recent update says the player character doesn't get erectile disfunction. Is there erectile disfunction in the game?
Yes, if you breed a slave with venereal disease with a human or monster they can become sterile. Usually not a problem for humans, since the guests come and go, but the player character is obviously permanent, so that would be a problem.

Imagine not immediately curing or throwing your diseased slaves into the fairy cheese-grater, though.

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

lolinekolover

Apr 5, 2018
I don't why but the numbers rising were hittting something in my brain. So I ended up hitting the hard cap on stats thus the perfect loli dragon was born. Like 24 generations of incest but don't worry about it. Now if only Crusader Kings had loli monster girls as well so I'd be motivated to do the same there. PerfectLoliDragon.png

trssfckr

Aug 21, 2022
damn mating breed some salamander is very pain in the ass. just can do is matching with dwarfs with adding the drugs + fertility one

lolinekolover

Apr 5, 2018
damn mating breed some salamander is very pain in the ass. just can do is matching with dwarfs with adding the drugs + fertility one
its only hard if you don't swap the offspring with the father salamander everytime till you get 100% conception.
also mating with a dwarf is a slow process, what you need is grandchildren born from Bella the dragon girl you get by doing the geneticist Niel's quests.
once you get a grandchild with Multiple 3 pregnancy you pair it with the salamander and watch each new salamander get crazy stats. If you still insist on using the dwarf Aure, try to get grandchildren for her first.
In the brothel you can force the girls to only mate raw with Gold clients for better daughters by clicking the green button on the condoms.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Truly is amazing how little spatial awareness like half the people on this site have :HideThePain:

Edit: I saw what you just deleted :illuminati:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 105 Votes