5. Fixed gold max
6. Change text
Thanks for sharing. :)

Reactions: IchinoseFamily

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
More like 27 Million Milk.
View attachment 2000878
nice. I usually only stop at 20k (for all the milks except loli which is nothing more than shop food), that's good enough for me. I just wish one of the milks did sextime, as without save editing, save scumming, trait potions, or waiting until you get DNA, there's no way of lowering it.

Last edited:

ArcAesir

Sep 20, 2020
Hopefully someone makes mods for this game it'll be great to have extra content and more unique characters.

gnarrkthehunter

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know how if you can carry your saves into newer versions of the game? I accidentally beat the game on 1.0 instead of the patched version and now my saves aren't being recognized

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone know how if you can carry your saves into newer versions of the game? I accidentally beat the game on 1.0 instead of the patched version and now my saves aren't being recognized
You should be able to, I had some problems with one of my saves, but the auto save seemed to work.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Saves used to be stored in a different directory in earlier versions but changed in recent ones.

Old path:
MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData

Current path:
[OS drive]:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

If you didn't delete the outdated game's directory your progress should be in the SaveData folder so move everything inside it to the SaveData folder of the current path. But first make sure to enable hidden files and folders in order to see the AppData path.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Waiting for the dlc has me playing through all the difficulties. Only differences I've seen between them (so far) is that shit is just more expensive and she asks for more monsters every deadline

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes