cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Hi good afternoon everyone can anyone edit the money using saveeditonline or something program for this new version?
i try to use saveeditonline and when i edit the money and put in the game the money goes back to the same money it was before
I saw someone else mention this earlier I think. Does Cheat Engine still work?

Reactions: mimoxd

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hi good afternoon everyone can anyone edit the money using saveeditonline or something program for this new version?
i try to use saveeditonline and when i edit the money and put in the game the money goes back to the same money it was before
Not sure if that would work, but I would cheat the values I need with the version before, save and close. Then open the latest build and make a save after the tutorial and close the game. Copy+paste the old save into the folder and start the game again. Should be working.

Reactions: mimoxd

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
I saw someone else mention this earlier I think. Does Cheat Engine still work?
I never learned to use the Cheat Engine I tried but I didn't understand anything a lot of random numbers and things, but I think I learned why I edited using saveeditonline and waited for the day to end and when the debt was paid the money went to the amount that I put it on, but I'm still not sure if that's how it works

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
Not sure if that would work, but I would cheat the values I need with the version before, save and close. Then open the latest build and make a save after the tutorial and close the game. Copy+paste the old save into the folder and start the game again. Should be working.
thanks i will try this i also think it's because of the tutorial because i tried again and waited for the day to end and the value went up to the value i edited

Reactions: Balial42

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Well, he got a point. It's not always good to update things to fast, because your own changes can generate new bugs without proper testing. Anyway, most of these changes are quite small to cause mayor problems.

Jul 3, 2022
In any case, you will still have bugs, But sometimes, even a small MAJ can unblock a complicated situation, I am thinking in particular of this player who was stuck with the tutorial related to pregnancy, he was able to continue his own game at the Update 1.1.4, After as I said, You are not obliged to download EACH update, You are free to do what you want and until now, Proof to the contrary, The game has not been "broken" by a hazardous update

You are even free and encouraged to support the developer financially to show them that you appreciate the game (y)

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I don't why but the numbers rising were hittting something in my brain. So I ended up hitting the hard cap on stats thus the perfect loli dragon was born. Like 24 generations of incest but don't worry about it. Now if only Crusader Kings had loli monster girls as well so I'd be motivated to do the same there. View attachment 1999344
And this is point i brought up before, the fact that there's no incest mechanic in a breeding game is ridiculous, because this is exactly what happens.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes