Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Waiting for the dlc has me playing through all the difficulties. Only differences I've seen between them (so far) is that shit is just more expensive and she asks for more monsters every deadline
Ye, that's the biggest drawback. There's no real threat of loss once you understand how ridiculous the economy is. If the devs could somehow figure out how to make it a challenge, I think the game would fundamentally be a 10/10 for what it is.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Ye, that's the biggest drawback. There's no real threat of loss once you understand how ridiculous the economy is. If the devs could somehow figure out how to make it a challenge, I think the game would fundamentally be a 10/10 for what it is.
"Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game, and therefore, one of the responsibilities of designers is to protect the player from themselves. If players find a way to exploit a game, by optimizing and repeating a mundane task to get resources or defeat enemies, they will do that."
-Vizlab Studios

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
it could just be my game, but it looks like he changed the save file format for 1.1.6.0. hard to get item counts now.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Some general gameplay Qs. (I'm on day 23, on easy).
1. How does the elf-tattoo work?
2. Is it just me, or is it ridiculously hard to make/find womb-restoring potions ("Ovum recovery injection") ? Like to make it in the potion pot, you need to grind up handfuls of Cats and Rabbits to get enough ingredients to craft 1 womb-potion?
In Other words, what's the best way to get ovum-potions?
3. How/when do you unlock 'yourself' as a character?
4. When a girl gets bred in the brothel, is the child 100% a human?
5. What is the quickest way to increase depravity? Is it possible to level depravity without breeding the girls repeatably with monsters in the underground?

Thanks in advance

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Some general gameplay Qs. (I'm on day 23, on easy).
1. How does the elf-tattoo work?
2. Is it just me, or is it ridiculously hard to make/find womb-restoring potions ("Ovum recovery injection") ? Like to make it in the potion pot, you need to grind up handfuls of Cats and Rabbits to get enough ingredients to craft 1 womb-potion?
In Other words, what's the best way to get ovum-potions?
3. How/when do you unlock 'yourself' as a character?
4. When a girl gets bred in the brothel, is the child 100% a human?
5. What is the quickest way to increase depravity? Is it possible to level depravity without breeding the girls repeatably with monsters in the underground?

Thanks in advance
1. The tattoo doesn't seem to do a whole lot. Flat increase to her conception rate with the first race of monsters she has sex with. It can be reset with the tattoo removal potion. But once you've built up an elf's base stats with milk and bred ones with better base stats from the player or gold clients in the brothel the bonus is pretty much meaningless and it's a purely cosmetic thing
2. I find the best way to get most items like that is to just buy everything that pops up in the day report shop. It might be a little tight to do that in the early game but once you've got the brothel running smoothly money should cease to be an object pretty fast.
3. Hit day 50 or 51, I forget which. This opens up a separate map with yourself on it. Though for breeding purposes you're pretty much identical to a gold brothel client. As far as I can tell, once you've hit this point once you will have the player character unlocked on new playthroughs as well, though this may only apply to lower difficulties as I haven't bothered with the higher ones.
4. It's 100% whatever the girl's race is
5. It's worth noting that each race has different rates of depravity gain, with dragons being the fastest. Independent of that, I'd say milking just because milk builds up passively forever so once you've got some pixies it's just a matter of time, and there are potions to instantly max out the milk meter. Though milking is pretty meaningless on bunnies due to them all being flat (100) and the milking machines give depravity every 200 points of milk. Forcing all bunny girls to be loli was kind of questionable if you ask me. All that being said, breeding a girl doesn't hurt, if she doesn't die at least

Reactions: dusty stu

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I have two question hope someone can answer me, found this game really good and was wanting to buy it to support it, it's the english language made from a fan or is official? and the uncensor patch is made by who? and how to get newer versions?

Reactions: Tonacate

Tonacate

Jun 11, 2018
I have two question hope someone can answer me, found this game really good and was wanting to buy it to support it, it's the english language made from a fan or is official? and the uncensor patch is made by who? and how to get newer versions?
I appreciate you supporting them, that's how they can continue working on this game. The sold game is identical to the one you can download here, and the patch is provided on their Twitter page. I think the latest patch they posted is v1.1.0.0_patch.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Yes, on dlsite the red tags are the languages available on a game and this one has:
中国語(簡体字) Simplified Chinese
韓国語 Korean
日本語 Japanese
英語 English

Though, keep in mind that official English doesn't always mean good as some of the devs there use machine translation or translate it themselves very poorly. That's not really the case with this game but it's worth noting.

And you should be able to find the uncensor patch on consistently. So far it's always been the pinned tweet.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
Hi good afternoon everyone can anyone edit the money using saveeditonline or something program for this new version?
i try to use saveeditonline and when i edit the money and put in the game the money goes back to the same money it was before

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes