Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I don't have a link, but this is on their site...

MonsterBlackMarket Has been updated
v1.1.7.1
1. Change the maximum number of condoms and love gels
2. Apply mouse wheel to unit list
3. Fix 3P problem in VVIP room
4. Fix load data related problem
5. Add acquisition message On/Off
6. Changed the default value to 1 when breast milk is dropped into a unit
7. Fixed an issue where an empty unit information window was displayed when selecting a room

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
hello, i have a silly problem
I can't give milk to my newborn slave
won't let me move inventory
View attachment 2008887
Same thing happened to me. I also thought I did something wrong. You did not. The current version of the game you are playing causes the inventory screen to go over the loli and doesnt allow you to give the milk. You can actually move the inventory box. It wont move like it usually does. Try selecting around the edges to get it to move out of the way so you can give the milk.

Reactions: musu5937

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
In any case, you will still have bugs, But sometimes, even a small MAJ can unblock a complicated situation, I am thinking in particular of this player who was stuck with the tutorial related to pregnancy, he was able to continue his own game at the Update 1.1.4, After as I said, You are not obliged to download EACH update, You are free to do what you want and until now, Proof to the contrary, The game has not been "broken" by a hazardous update

You are even free and encouraged to support the developer financially to show them that you appreciate the game (y)
Um but it has, Flora got broken by a updated that made her not dismantle which meant no pixy generation matts or quest. They then fixed it with the next update.

tenkaya

Dec 17, 2021
As someone who isn't into the birthing or furry fetishes, the pixel art style was enough to bridge the gap of being lewd and acceptable. Very cute cat and bunny girls. Just a great game.

A lot of small flaws yes, such as having to sacrifice early diseased units, but outstandingly better quality than any other H Sim i've played. I got 4 hours out of it to finish everything on day 48 mostly at 1-2x pace.

Also if you don't know, enable auto selling per unit and in the upper right.. it changes the game entirely to be a lot easier from then on.

Dec 22, 2021
I just let one girl get infected, and then use her to infect some disposable goblins or something, have the virus by-product extracted from them, and then cure the girl.

I am monsterous, but fair.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
I just let one girl get infected, and then use her to infect some disposable goblins or something, have the virus by-product extracted from them, and then cure the girl.

I am monsterous, but fair.
Just let the infected girl die in an unused room, like an extra shower you have, then you will have infinite viral disease in that room.
On a side note, so they increased the max condom/gel to 200, good.

Reactions: tenkaya

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Just let the infected girl die in an unused room, like an extra shower you have, then you will have infinite viral disease in that room.
On a side note, so they increased the max condom/gel to 200, good.
Sure but the consumption of both is capped at 58-60 anyways, unless I'm doing something wrong or i am in the outdated version.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Is there a reason this one is triple the size of previous 5 versions?
So I took a look at the file. It appears there are now 4 copies of the assets in there.
One of which is the patch dated 7/21.
Some of the other sets appear to be broken. Which may be why the others are added in.
When I have time I'll take a closer look at it.

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
Is there a bug with the Dragonian and Large monsters? Both of them wont breed despite the dragonian having multi preg +3 above.
All other races are fine.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Is there a bug with the Dragonian and Large monsters? Both of them wont breed despite the dragonian having multi preg +3 above.
All other races are fine.
Drago slaves are picky due to bad traits that some monsters have, if you remove those with a trait upgrade potion or using milks they still start fucking afterwards.

Ver. 1.1.7.1 ( Version from Dlsite, For the painful ) Mega
The link for 1.1.7.0 got removed due to TOS or some shit. got any other links? I want to make an archive just because lmao

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes