notakun

Jul 21, 2017
The bug of the laboratory is that when synthesizing a slave \ monster, you can immediately drag it into the cage without activating (creation)
if you fully update the synthesizing speed, human and goblin will take 0 sec to finish.

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020
if you fully update the synthesizing speed, human and goblin will take 0 sec to finish.
I mean that anyone can be created, so to speak, without a cooldown, although there are nuances, a gene is spent, and it is not counted for getting attitudes and achievements.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Does anyone know what is planed for DLC content?
DLC content
I mean that anyone can be created, so to speak, without a cooldown, although there are nuances, a gene is spent, and it is not counted for getting attitudes and achievements.
This is a bug, obviously it won't work properly. I'm more surprised that we only found it now because of you.
I wonder if dev knows about it. :whistle::coffee:
Not like it change anything. You stilll need DNA to craft monster/slave, and game easy anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Graly

Apr 10, 2022
-Fixed an issue where infant slaves would not play sound effects when using VVIP rooms
-Removed the "+" mark switch button at the place of the name of some facilities

not really worth a download

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
-Fixed an issue where infant slaves would not play sound effects when using VVIP rooms
-Removed the "+" mark switch button at the place of the name of some facilities

not really worth a download
honestly unless its real game breaking stuff or something absolutely annoying, i dont think any of these updates are worth getting until the DLC drops. let all these little bugs and stuff get sorted out. I've been sticking with. 1.1.0, it has a couple of minor bugs, but since thats the version with the dev cheats enabled, i've just been sticking with that until then.

koenigkarl

Aug 25, 2017
Still only 60 Clients in the brothel with v1.1.7.1.
Wake me up when the cap is gone.

If some one knows how to get rid of it, i'm all ears.

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
Sup guys, been lurking some days here, thanks for uploading this game, it has been a long time since I saw a game with so simple concept being executed masterfully, it has a lot of potential, already bought the game from the devs, they deserve it, and I hope they keep developing more of the game, mod support would be AWESOME.

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020
how could you create them like that?
The whole joke is that they initially had installations, since there are only 3 types of bodies-(Adult, Adult-Loli and Loli), then the features can be put, to match the body. But as I have already said, only features for a certain body, it is impossible to make huge breasts on an Adult body, only for an Adult-Loli. And how to do it all, then for this, you need to find the parameters of the slave you need through SE from your side, but you will have to bother for a long time with the search for the slave parameter.
For example, I will figuratively show what it looks like:
88-value there that there that-figure-2
88-value tam tam tam- max Childbirth-20
88-value there ta there ta-tattoo- 0
88-value there ta there ta- tits-2
This is a simplification.
It looks much more complicated there, you can be sure! You're going to suffer with this.

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
The whole joke is that they initially had installations, since there are only 3 types of bodies-(Adult, Adult-Loli and Loli), then the features can be put, to match the body. But as I have already said, only features for a certain body, it is impossible to make huge breasts on an Adult body, only for an Adult-Loli. And how to do it all, then for this, you need to find the parameters of the slave you need through SE from your side, but you will have to bother for a long time with the search for the slave parameter.
For example, I will figuratively show what it looks like:
88-value there that there that-figure-2
88-value tam tam tam- max Childbirth-20
88-value there ta there ta-tattoo- 0
88-value there ta there ta- tits-2
This is a simplification.
It looks much more complicated there, you can be sure! You're going to suffer with this.
F bro

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
These beauties I had to sweat a lot in the save code to make them like this. If anyone needs it, I will attach the file with the save here.
View attachment 2012348 View attachment 2012363
Thank you for the very nice save. I got it work on V1.1.7.1 by copy and pasting and renaming my Playerdata.info file.

So I used your PlayerDataSav2.sav
And I made a PlayerData2.info from my own PlayerData1.info

Just in case anyone needs help with that. It doesn't show up just dropping it in there as is. Thanks again for the save!

aegismjolnir

Apr 14, 2020
I edited the English localization file some. Mostly to improve cutoff points in some UI elements such as achievement and item names, but various other things as well. Fixed the color code error in the market rate text and corrected Flora's upgrade descriptions (Food and Mana upgrades were changed to By-Product & DNA rate during development, shown by the JP text, but the translation wasn't updated.) Etc.

Haven't touched most of the NPC dialogue, and overall it's a bit of a rush job for personal preference but figured I'd share it anyway. Just replace the file in "MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization" if you want to use it.

While the base file is from v1.1.8.0, it should be compatible with other versions.

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
I edited the English localization file some. Mostly to improve cutoff points in some UI elements such as achievement and item names, but various other things as well. Fixed the color code error in the market rate text and corrected Flora's upgrade descriptions (Food and Mana upgrades were changed to By-Product & DNA rate during development, shown by the JP text, but the translation wasn't updated.) Etc.

Haven't touched most of the NPC dialogue, and overall it's a bit of a rush job for personal preference but figured I'd share it anyway. Just replace the file in "MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization" if you want to use it.

While the base file is from v1.1.8.0, it should be compatible with other versions.
Many thanks, was ignoring the Flora's upgrades thinking it was still unimplemented, by the way, the Inu and Usagi species malus trait then does nothing? or it does someting and it hasn't been updated in the translation?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes