aegismjolnir

Apr 14, 2020
Many thanks, was ignoring the Flora's upgrades thinking it was still unimplemented, by the way, the Inu and Usagi species malus trait then does nothing? or it does someting and it hasn't been updated in the translation?
I'm unsure of the traits' effects, but their definitions are consistent with the JP text unlike the Flora upgrades.

Reactions: Katzenoir

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
So a thing I discovered about fairies...

I was having this issue where it seemed like all of my fairies were missing. I have over 100 and it only looked like about 15 or so were active and I thought maybe the game was bugged or something. I turned off all of the units fairy settings (this was a lot of units, took a bit) and eventually I got up to about 30/100 available... I started moving characters around manually and finally discovered what the issue was.

When a fairy moves a girl for giving birth or for milking, they stay locked with that girl until they're done doing what they were doing and going back to their previous activity.

I was putting 2 girls per monster for breeding and just letting the fairies swap one out when she was pregnant and put the non preggo girl back in with the monster... this ended up locking 70'ish of my fairies (the rest were locked milking)

So, if you think your fairies are disappearing, this is why.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Legit gonna be my first eroge purchase. It's that good
Same here. Dunno why, but this game really activates my neurons. Need to buy it and send some love and support to the devs. The only thing I think I really want is just more content, maybe fairies for the player estate so I can automate my incest baby factory. Stuff to spend all the gold I end up amassing would be cool too, perhaps an expensive monument to the devs like the RedHook monument in Darkest Dungeon. Anyway, time to see how much money you can make just from selling milk.

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
Found Save Location

In game folder:
_data > StreamingAssets > SaveData
I can't find the savedata file there, and when I put the 100% save file there it doesn't work. When I save a file ingame myself it doesn't appear there either so I don't think what ur saying is correct, where do we put the save files?

Graly

Apr 10, 2022
I can't find the savedata file there, and when I put the 100% save file there it doesn't work. When I save a file ingame myself it doesn't appear there either so I don't think what ur saying is correct, where do we put the save files?
it's not in AppData/Roaming (like most games) but in AppData/LocalLow are you sure this isnt the problem?

aegismjolnir

Apr 14, 2020
In the folder referenced in the post you replied to, there should be a file points you to the following location:

C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

Graly

Apr 10, 2022
found a nice "bug" with the "Many Milk" racetrait: if you put them into the milking room with at least 1 milkpoint (idk how its called 1/1200 milk from the girl) there is a chance she "recovers" all of her milk to 1200/1200. if you dont get the proc just put her backin her cage wait for a little milk to build back up and try again -> infinite furry milk

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
found a nice "bug" with the "Many Milk" racetrait: if you put them into the milking room with at least 1 milkpoint (idk how its called 1/1200 milk from the girl) there is a chance she "recovers" all of her milk to 1200/1200. if you dont get the proc just put her backin her cage wait for a little milk to build back up and try again -> infinite furry milk
How is that a bug.... this trait works like that. :KEK:

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
So a thing I discovered about fairies...

I was having this issue where it seemed like all of my fairies were missing. I have over 100 and it only looked like about 15 or so were active and I thought maybe the game was bugged or something. I turned off all of the units fairy settings (this was a lot of units, took a bit) and eventually I got up to about 30/100 available... I started moving characters around manually and finally discovered what the issue was.

When a fairy moves a girl for giving birth or for milking, they stay locked with that girl until they're done doing what they were doing and going back to their previous activity.

I was putting 2 girls per monster for breeding and just letting the fairies swap one out when she was pregnant and put the non preggo girl back in with the monster... this ended up locking 70'ish of my fairies (the rest were locked milking)

So, if you think your fairies are disappearing, this is why.
Lol I thought everyone knew that since there was no precise discussion about it.
You can actually see the fairies/pixies icon on their depraved meter at the ovum/egg? icon.
Fun fact: It actually tells you wether your slave has full milk or not also.

you sick monster
You do know you can actually use actual monsters to get pixies right?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes