Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
The beastiality and birth show is not needed in the slightest actually, they're just there if some customer can't get what they want.
Even if you make the brothel as big as mexico your customer caps at 49 to 60.

Mine is on the small side with 3 glory holes for Anal, Blow Jobs and Pussy sepecifically, 6 Boob Jobs, 6 VIP rooms and 1 VVIP room.
That was enough without invoking the "Not enough entertainment" event.
I like to have a grand scale of everything.
So I have 3 glory hole rooms for each slave race (one for pussy, one for anal and one for BJs, for a total of 9 slaves). I try to mix up the slaves in there to give the customers some options for their appearance… though they nearly all have giant tits, because the massive and ever expanding milk farm demands it. Then at least one room per race of all the other rooms outside of the vvip room.

Hell, my slave breaking area can work on 16 slaves at once per race (and this splits furry and small furry into 2 groups each)

My biggest issue these days is needing a fuckton more fairies than the 115 I currently have.

It’s all way overkill, but that’s the point. Maybe I’ll mix in different boob sizes. For more variety.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I take it you have also maxed out the traits of all of them, to get that much needed sextime and growthtime down to the minimum?
Anything relating to times in their stats is maxed out. I just barely got to day 50, so I haven’t personally fucked the 2 stats you can’t get via milk into the children of the unique slaves *yet*

The only milk based stats that aren’t maxed (well, the numbers can get higher, but the game caps what it cares about) are health and total births, and I’m working on a those.

aegismjolnir

Apr 14, 2020
The beastiality and birth show is not needed in the slightest actually, they're just there if some customer can't get what they want.
Even if you make the brothel as big as mexico your customer caps at 49 to 60.

Mine is on the small side with 3 glory holes for Anal, Blow Jobs and Pussy sepecifically, 6 Boob Jobs, 6 VIP rooms and 1 VVIP room.
That was enough without invoking the "Not enough entertainment" event.
While not necessary, they do have achievements tied to 20 shows each, meaning intentionally gimping your brothel to overflow into them is required for completionists.

Can I feed milk to monsters to increase stats?
While you can, it's generally more worthwhile to use milk on slaves that will then provide the boosted traits to every monster they breed with. Using milk on a monster means only that monster's descendants will benefit, vs having a slave that can pass on the stats to any race. Plus monster stats compound far more easily due to always inheriting both parents' traits, making every generation stronger naturally so long as the slave used doesn't have negative traits.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

LivingWithStyle

Sep 21, 2021
Thanks for the help. But now, the characters are not appearing. In this new version, the game is not generating the images for the characters. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is just another bug?

Also there is this message at the bottom of the menu that says "The patch version may be low and some images may not display well. (Requirement v1.1.0.2 or later)", anyway to fix this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the help. But now, the characters are not appearing. In this new version, the game is not generating the images for the characters. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is just another bug?

Also there is this message at the bottom of the menu that says "The patch version may be low and some images may not display well. (Requirement v1.1.0.2 or later)", anyway to fix this?
The message might be related to the uncensor patch if you installed it.
Though I have no issues with Images being displayed, yet see the same message

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone have a list of parameters to edit in the save files that affect key aspects of the game I.E. faires/gold/rep and also main char that you get after the 50day period? Was looking through my save on saveedit and i have about 68 pages to look through.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
How long does it take usually to get origin DNA? Cause I've dissembled like thirty orc's and wolves and got nothing so far >_>
This is a pain when I only got five days and the dam thing takes like most of the time to grow before I can even use it.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
How long does it take usually to get origin DNA? Cause I've dissembled like thirty orc's and wolves and got nothing so far >_>
This is a pain when I only got five days and the dam thing takes like most of the time to grow before I can even use it.
probably RNG of like 1 in 50 disassembles ish.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Upgradeing the disambler seems to help.
In my experience Goblins have a good chance to drop it.

aegismjolnir

Apr 14, 2020

Use the latest version of the uncensor patch, which is v1.1.0.2.

Grab Flora's upgrades. The "Food" upgrades increase by-product rate and the "Mana" ones increase DNA rates (The descriptions were changed for JP, but the translation wasn't updated). You can also save-scum. Save right before a dismantling operation completes and reload until you get what you need.

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Slaves have the highest chance of getting the origin DNA. If anything just buy some slaves and scrap em

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Does anyone have a list of parameters to edit in the save files that affect key aspects of the game I.E. faires/gold/rep and also main char that you get after the 50day period? Was looking through my save on saveedit and i have about 68 pages to look through.
i believe the values are in twice in the save file, once as the actual number and once under different achievements. for your player in the private estate, I usually just look for the sextime and growthtime, sextimes set to 5 and growthtime set to 15.

all items are under m_counts in the save file. Use save scumming at the beginning to get trait upgrades, health, and mammary refills, get a bunch of those, then use cheat engine on those values to keep that amount, then spam them on your slaves/monsters.

trait upgrades really only work on visible traits, so if you want to really maximize your slaves, spam them on a newly dna'd slave which has all the available traits visible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes