Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Lol I thought everyone knew that since there was no precise discussion about it.
You can actually see the fairies/pixies icon on their depraved meter at the ovum/egg? icon.
Fun fact: It actually tells you wether your slave has full milk or not also.

You do know you can actually use actual monsters to get pixies right?
Cool, what's the milk indicator? I can't seem to tell the difference.

Do you know if you need to let the girls rest in a cell to regen milk, or can you just leave them plugged into the milker?

Actually, another question on the beasty show and birth show... even after the patch to only need 1 viewer, I still never get any customers that use it. I'm on day 48 and I have accomplished 2 beasty shows and no birth shows despite them being sitting there for a looooong time... I feel like I did something to break it, but I don't know what.

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
you sick monster
Cool, what's the milk indicator? I can't seem to tell the difference.

Do you know if you need to let the girls rest in a cell to regen milk, or can you just leave them plugged into the milker?

Actually, another question on the beasty show and birth show... even after the patch to only need 1 viewer, I still never get any customers that use it. I'm on day 48 and I have accomplished 2 beasty shows and no birth shows despite them being sitting there for a looooong time... I feel like I did something to break it, but I don't know what.
1) Yes they need to regen in the cell.

2)You got too many VIP, Boobjob and gloryholes.

The Birth show and Beastiality are for overflow of customers.

Is there a way to recover the unique females? 2 of them escaped :*(
Sadly no.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
In the folder referenced in the post you replied to, there should be a file points you to the following location:

C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData
You know I've tried editing my save files but every time I have using the online editor, It just doesn't work for whatever reason, even If I only give myself cash. It ain't like this is the first time I've edit saves online with SAV files but this game weird.

Breed them with people at borthel or real estate.
I haven't unlocked the restate option yet so I guess 'll find out. Surprised you can't enslave male humans lol

TheRespond

Oct 23, 2021
I have almost completed the game now i only need last achievement "Achieved minus gold for the first time" I have done everything how do i get it

aegismjolnir

Apr 14, 2020
found a nice "bug" with the "Many Milk" racetrait: if you put them into the milking room with at least 1 milkpoint (idk how its called 1/1200 milk from the girl) there is a chance she "recovers" all of her milk to 1200/1200. if you dont get the proc just put her backin her cage wait for a little milk to build back up and try again -> infinite furry milk
Yeah I've made use of this from the start when I saw the trait's description lol. Have multiple milking rooms with showers dedicated to Inu. I just use showers instead of cages for this because it's 4 units just like the two milking rooms each and fairies don't try to drop off low HP slaves there.

I have almost completed the game now i only need last achievement "Achieved minus gold for the first time" I have done everything how do i get it
You poor soul, that's way easier to do early on lol. You need to reach negative gold, in otherwords you basically need your maintenance fees at the end of the day to send you into the negatives.

You'll need to overspend on monsters/slaves to get low and then let the fees overdraw you.

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
day 50 and if you did all the npc quests you get the harem end.
after that its endless incest mode
Incest? dafuq ya mean? you buy the slaves, they got no relation to you, you can breed with them for better stats and... oh... wait...

Yeah, I'm kinda slow, really haven't delved enough into that mechanic to notice that kink. Bonus!

Reactions: Bort740

rumballday

Jun 15, 2022
Incest? dafuq ya mean? you buy the slaves, they got no relation to you, you can breed with them for better stats and... oh... wait...

Yeah, I'm kinda slow, really haven't delved enough into that mechanic to notice that kink. Bonus!
You have a personal state with all your only touched by u slaves, and all your daughters, daughters of daugthers, and so on...

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017

Game doesn't really focus on incest, so I don't blame you. It's just in there by technicality because the game mechanics let you, and the people in this thread only care because it ends up being the meta.

Alternatively, after day 50, you unlock the private estate which is basically a sandbox mode where you get an NPC to represent "you" and you can have all the children you want with slaves, and then more children with them if you're so inclined for whatever reason. I believe this sandbox mode is automatically unlocked at the start of a fresh game once you unlock it for the first time in any playthrough, so you could theoretically have a playthrough where every girl besides the first ones you buy is blood-related to you in some fashion.

The Habsburgs wish they could achieve this level of power :cool:

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
I'm being punished for running a good brothel... the travesty.
The beastiality and birth show is not needed in the slightest actually, they're just there if some customer can't get what they want.
Even if you make the brothel as big as mexico your customer caps at 49 to 60.

Mine is on the small side with 3 glory holes for Anal, Blow Jobs and Pussy sepecifically, 6 Boob Jobs, 6 VIP rooms and 1 VVIP room.
That was enough without invoking the "Not enough entertainment" event.

LivingWithStyle

Sep 21, 2021
Hey i found a bug, i'm stuck on the Tutorial because everytime i get to the birth sequence I can't grab anything to the monster cage, because there is nothing there. Is there anyway to fix it? Somebody has already dealt with this bug?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Hey i found a bug, i'm stuck on the Tutorial because everytime i get to the birth sequence I can't grab anything to the monster cage, because there is nothing there. Is there anyway to fix it? Somebody has already dealt with this bug?
1. Make sure you are on the latest version.
2. If you are using the CTRL key to skip through chats, don't, especially during the tutorial. The screen will run through too fast and some of the spawns don't show up.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes