aegismjolnir

Apr 14, 2020
Ah yes this totally looks yellow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, werewolves start with the same hair and skin color, but they only pass down the father's skin color while their hair color mixes. Market rate increases also operate off of their hair color instead of skin color, but unfortunately hair color isn't shown in their info window...

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
Hey i found a bug, i'm stuck on the Tutorial because everytime i get to the birth sequence I can't grab anything to the monster cage, because there is nothing there. Is there anyway to fix it? Somebody has already dealt with this bug?
Got that one in a run when I started building delivery rooms in the personal state BEFORE the tutorial about those in the main state, it might be that your problem, couldn't fix it so a restart since the game is still in day one.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone have a list of parameters to edit in the save files that affect key aspects of the game I.E. faires/gold/rep and also main char that you get after the 50day period? Was looking through my save on saveedit and i have about 68 pages to look through.
character+m_sextime: 45 (change it to 5)

Just type in "Flora" and search for Pixy count, you can change it to whatever number you like but 500 is manageble.

Type in likeability and change them accordingly.

Amilia: 12
SenaLena: 11
Flora: 12
Niel: 13

You will get the unique slaves from day 1, just don't skip or else you can't progress due to bug.

Afterwards if you managed to open your private estate make two glory holes, set the unique to anal and bang karen until max depraved, due to her robbery trait; unless she gets pregnant your character will continue to bang her until she does but because it's anal to begin with your character will continue to bang her non-stop without rest.
Afterwards breed her until you get like 9 of them and set them into the breeding cages in your business estate.

you don't have to worry about money or rep afterwards since the 9 loli slaves you got eventually paid for them.

Edit:
saveeditonline made a quality of life update which is the long awaited search bar, so no need to ctrl+f anymore for searching.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Does anyone have a list of parameters to edit in the save files that affect key aspects of the game I.E. faires/gold/rep and also main char that you get after the 50day period? Was looking through my save on saveedit and i have about 68 pages to look through.
You should give up an use Cheat Engine, as I did.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
It looks like the dev have started working on new project. I hope this means that DLC for mbm is coming soon.

ProjectRPG Development progress 1: Character settings

[ProjectRPG character]
In the new project, characters will have different professions and will have profession-specific appearances.
In the last project, it took too long to increase the variation of the appearance, so I couldn't realize all the ideas I planned.
So this time, we plan to unify the appearance by occupation and give only a few color variations.
Instead, we added a variation of the body type, loli-girl-adult, and envisioned a system where the body shape grows over time.

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
It looks like the dev have started working on new project. I hope this means that DLC for mbm is coming soon.

ProjectRPG Development progress 1: Character settings

[ProjectRPG character]
In the new project, characters will have different professions and will have profession-specific appearances.
In the last project, it took too long to increase the variation of the appearance, so I couldn't realize all the ideas I planned.
So this time, we plan to unify the appearance by occupation and give only a few color variations.
Instead, we added a variation of the body type, loli-girl-adult, and envisioned a system where the body shape grows over time.
i hope we will still have a male protagonist

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Is there a non-cheating way to breed these two stats into slaves aside from using dna to generate new girls?
Slave's health consumption during breeding
Breeding time

I'd like to somehow get them into children of the special slaves.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Is there a non-cheating way to breed these two stats into slaves aside from using dna to generate new girls?
Breeding time
Just create slave with Niel help using human or origin DNA. Roll the dice until you get those 2 traits positive:
Breeding time

Multiple pregnancy +2 (optional) or just roll for all green traits.
I like humans because they can be created instantly with upgrades (you can use any slave race DNA too). You just need one such slave to create super monsters with her.
I call her project:
The better the traits of your "Goddess", the faster you can create a Super Monster. Just do inbreeding with her and desired monster race until you hit the hard cap for traits.
Final result:

Can't do that, and why do you need them on a slave, on a slave they are useless by themselves, except for passing traits to monsters.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Breeding time

Let them get pregnant with MCs children (requires unlocked estate)
Each race has its own milk that gives different bonus. Small furry milk (bunny) is the best as it increase each stat, and it's simply called "milk".
"Milk" is actually generated if you Milk several races in order to create another bottle in the Tank, since Bunny girls have tiny breasts they are predestenined to create "Milk".
i.e. if you milk 2 or more different races before the Fill Level maxes out it creates "Milk" otherwise it creates a race specific milk

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Just create slave with Niel help using human or origin DNA. Roll the dice until you get those 2 traits positive:
Breeding time

Multiple pregnancy +2 (optional) or just roll for all green traits.
I like humans because they can be created instantly with upgrades (you can use any slave race DNA too). You just need one such slave to create super monsters with her.
I call her project:
The better the traits of your "Goddess", the faster you can create a Super Monster. Just do inbreeding with her and desired monster race until you hit the hard cap for traits.
Final result:

Can't do that, and why do you need them on a slave, on a slave they are useless by themselves, except for passing traits to monsters.
yeah, I have an usagi and a neku that have those stats. I just would like to get them on the special slaves to get rid of the negative race traits.

All my monsters are uhhh… quick finishers.

antihero789

Sep 3, 2022
We are currently preparing the MonsterBlackMarket_v1.1 patch.
The patch information is below, and more details will be announced in the future as the progress progresses.
1. Auto-selling function for monsters and slaves
2. Changed so that weak posture and basic posture appear randomly even in fallen state
3. Falling expression On/Off function
3. You can select the body shape of the shaping potion
4. Changed the minimum number of people for bestiality and childbirth shows to 1
5. Inventory item arrangement
6. Prohibition of event occurrence in endless mode (this is black company etc.)
7. Added gallery (character animation and harem CG can be seen)
8. Unit favorite function

Sorry sir, How to disable Pixie auto manage slaves ? i feel is annoying and didn't get the game purpose it self.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes