Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Sorry sir, How to disable Pixie auto manage slaves ? i feel is annoying and didn't get the game purpose it self.
Looks like you got your answer. I would add few more details.

The Pixy menu at the top is global, so it disables managing for all slaves, while the menu on the slaves screen only disables that slave or a group of slaves if you drag select them.
yeah, I have an usagi and a neku that have those stats. I just would like to get them on the special slaves to get rid of the negative race traits.

All my monsters are uhhh… quick finishers.
You can't remove negative racial traits. They locked by design.
I think you meant hitsugi because we have unique usagi slave without a negative racial trait.
Just need to wait for the DLC and get unique neko and hitsugi without negative racial traits.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anime with tails n ears =! Monster girl :mad:
depends on which girls you are referring to.
I mean the game calls the females Demi Humans, it's just that F95 does not have such a tag... monster girl seems the closest though as they certainly are not furries... well the Werewolfs fit that description but still

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Looks like you got your answer. I would add few more details.

The Pixy menu at the top is global, so it disables managing for all slaves, while the menu on the slaves screen only disables that slave or a group of slaves if you drag select them.

You can't remove negative racial traits. They locked by design.
I think you meant hitsugi because we have unique usagi slave without a negative racial trait.
Just need to wait for the DLC and get unique neko and hitsugi without negative racial traits.
I know I can't remove them, thats why I wanted to use the special slaves that don't have them and try to get those extra stats onto their offspring somehow. That was why I asked if there was a non cheating way to get them into the kids. You can definitely do it via DNA, but then you end up with the negative race trait.

And you're correct, I meant hitsugi, not usagi... my bad.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think they'll release any more updates until the DLC is ready personally. probably in a week or two.

d0r43m0n

Nov 30, 2018
Ran out of condoms to buy, day 85. This a bug? Any fix?

*Edit: Turns out it is a 'market shortage' debuff when you buy too much, don't make your brothel too big.

nc - Copy.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LaylaAzure

lolinekolover

Apr 5, 2018
I never make it big cause i'm ocd about absolutely not killing any of my trained girls with dumb diseases (except the three you need to vore to fuck the loli geneticist).
The monster factory though.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
It has nothing to do with brothel size. Never got this debuff more than once in all my playthroughs.
It's a modifyer that has to do with the amount of times you buy, not the amount you actually buy. So if keep hitting "buy 1 condom" 100 times, you're far more likely to proc it than when you just buy 100 once.

Reactions: Armstrong

d0r43m0n

Nov 30, 2018
It has nothing to do with brothel size. Never got this debuff more than once in all my playthroughs.
It's a modifyer that has to do with the amount of times you buy, not the amount you actually buy. So if keep hitting "buy 1 condom" 100 times, you're far more likely to proc it than when you just buy 100 once.
I made it too big to the point where I am constantly buying both condom and gel in bulk, I got too deep into the management side of this game :confused:

Consider buying 100-ish every half in-game day, I think that's why it proc-ed for me.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I made it too big to the point where I am constantly buying both condom and gel in bulk, I got too deep into the management side of this game :confused:

Consider buying 100-ish every half in-game day, I think that's why it proc-ed for me.
You only need to buy them once a day. You can't get more than 60 clients per day.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes