Hardor

May 29, 2020
* The game could use longer zoom out, is there any way to change that from some file or somehow?
* Also the avatar color that is mentioned in the description doesn't correspond to the hair and eye color in the stat picture. How come?
* Monster description for mother and father aren't translated to english.

Last edited:

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
* Also the avatar color that is mentioned in the description doesn't correspond to the hair and eye color in the stat picture. How come?
Actually they do... It goes off of the actual color hue. What ever spectrum its closest too is the color it considers. There is some really bright light browns that a very close to yellow but are not yellow. Same goes for reds and pinks and blues and purples and even cyan and green and blue. This also affects greys and darker colors. So it might look a certain color the the actual color pallet is in a different branch, this is normal.

d0r43m0n

Nov 30, 2018
You only need to buy them once a day. You can't get more than 60 clients per day.
Hm.. doesn't feel like only 60 to me, then again, I play on 5x speed after day 50 so I might not have paid too much attention.

Worth testing perhaps? I built dozens of glory holes room, all filled, and dozens of VIP room, also all filled.

bilderus1342

Oct 18, 2020
anyone knows how i could use downloaded save files in the game? when i put the saves into the SaveData folder, i cant actually use them in game. I would thank you if you guys could show me a tutorial or something.

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Hm.. doesn't feel like only 60 to me, then again, I play on 5x speed after day 50 so I might not have paid too much attention.

Worth testing perhaps? I built dozens of glory holes room, all filled, and dozens of VIP room, also all filled.
Yea 48 is the lowest i ever got when my max condom was at 100 and i got a nothing but glory hole set-up with a 16W x 14H glory hole scale with 224 slaves just at this location. If there was a way to make more clients quicker be nice to have maybe a mod in the future. The two things i have turned off for the fairies is delivery and milking because id have to have an insane amount of milking rooms and sorta need to filter though the new slaves =P. I only got like 1 of each monster but like numerous slaves based on hair color and skin.
48if lucky.PNG

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Ran out of condoms to buy, day 85. This a bug? Any fix?

*Edit: Turns out it is a 'market shortage' debuff when you buy too much, don't make your brothel too big.

View attachment 2024737
Wait, after day 51 ALL events are essentially turned off, hell you can buy a new non depraved slaves and put them into the brothel and they won't escape.
So how in the blazes you managed to do that?

Because I tried this as well after day 51 and never got the Market Shortage event.

Mar 30, 2020
Yea 48 is the lowest i ever got when my max condom was at 100 and i got a nothing but glory hole set-up with a 16W x 14H glory hole scale with 224 slaves just at this location. If there was a way to make more clients quicker be nice to have maybe a mod in the future. The two things i have turned off for the fairies is delivery and milking because id have to have an insane amount of milking rooms and sorta need to filter though the new slaves =P. I only got like 1 of each monster but like numerous slaves based on hair color and skin.
View attachment 2026049
Ummm.... it looks like one of your elves escaped

• Haha
Reactions: LaylaAzure

Kazzie28

Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know a way of editing your save or can you not do that and where am I suppose to put the mods

d0r43m0n

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 2026049
Aight, it was clear that the debuff was caused by my own negligence while going 5x, thanks for testing it.
Also, just for courtesy sake, what the fuck is that categorisation my dude.

Wait, after day 51 ALL events are essentially turned off, hell you can buy a new non depraved slaves and put them into the brothel and they won't escape.
So how in the blazes you managed to do that?

Because I tried this as well after day 51 and never got the Market Shortage event.
Honestly, no idea, just happened while messing round after done with pretty much everything

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Ummm.... it looks like one of your elves escaped
I was actual creating a new section of purple hair elfs for that one so no one in that glory hole section =P the new set was in the slave cage waiting their milking to lower their depravity.

Aight, it was clear that the debuff was caused by my own negligence while going 5x, thanks for testing it.
Also, just for courtesy sake, what the fuck is that categorisation my dude.
Each column is a race and each glory hole build section is a particular color pallet. Never got to organizing via color pallet via row.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
View attachment 2026049
How did you zoom out that much

joebloggstogg

Dec 15, 2019
View attachment 2026049
This is incredibly autistic.

Good job, keep it up.

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
how to edit bro? I mean which part should be edited?
There isnt much really to edit on there besides the money aspect. You can change the main char you get in your personal estate from 45 to 5 should be character+m_sextime: 45 (change it to 5)

How did you zoom out that much
That's at window and probably based of screen resolution which i am running 4k. I get it also in fullscreen

This is incredibly autistic.

Good job, keep it up.
Funny thing is im ADHD so the micromanagement feeds that aspect.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes