Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
For anyone that has this bug in the tutorial that makes the npcs not appear, make sure that the game's folder path is not too long. I've had this problem too, and shortening the game path seems to fix it.

No idea if someone found this fix already, but if someone already posted a fix, I apologize in advance.

Jul 3, 2022
There was no link for v1.1.7.0
First link for v1.1.7.1 was either removed because it was pre-patched with an uncensored patch and got TOS, or removed by IchinoseFamily.
Second mega link for v1.1.7.1 you replied to is still up.
Exactly, the file was not compressed so I just re-downloaded it from Dlsite and I re-uploaded it on Mega in compressed version, That all guys,
Drago slaves are picky due to bad traits that some monsters have, if you remove those with a trait upgrade potion or using milks they still start fucking afterwards.

The link for 1.1.7.0 got removed due to TOS or some shit. got any other links? I want to make an archive just because lmao
After if you want to have access to ALL versions, Including 1.1.7.0 BUY the game~

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question so no option you can play the way you wanted? i keep getting game over without realize it.. haha

oh anyone want MBM 1.1.7.1 is uncensored i manage download it.. just say magic word! lolx

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Exactly, the file was not compressed so I just re-downloaded it from Dlsite and I re-uploaded it on Mega in compressed version, That all guys,

After if you want to have access to ALL versions, Including 1.1.7.0 BUY the game~
Not gonna lie, people have become very greedy with their link requests lately "insert link meme" looking through previous pages. The moment you try to give them something constantly, they try to bite your arm. Don't rush people to do something, It's done when it's done.

Thank you for your contribution. :giggle: Don't let these ungrateful brats get into your mind.

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020
I found a feature with a lab. You don't know, but the authors of the game are looking at this site, otherwise I wouldn't want it to be fixed. And I'm sorry for the English, I wrote through a translator.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Probably a royally stupid ass question but how do you pay off payments? I owe a goblin I think but I don't know how to give it to her lol

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Probably a royally stupid ass question but how do you pay off payments? I owe a goblin I think but I don't know how to give it to her lol
Yeah.... It will show you (Payable) text bubble above the monster's head.
You need to sell monsters every 5 days to Amilia, so 5/10/15.. day and so on.
Nothing hard if people read tutorial and don't skip it.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah.... It will show you (Payable) text bubble above the monster's head.
You need to sell monsters every 5 days to Amilia, so 5/10/15.. day and so on.
Nothing hard if people read tutorial and don't skip it.
I mean I did lol
I didn't realize you couldn't make payments in advance lol

Reactions: rumballday

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020
I found a feature with a lab. You don't know, but the authors of the game are looking at this site, otherwise I wouldn't want it to be fixed. And I'm sorry for the English, I wrote through a translator.
The bug of the laboratory is that when synthesizing a slave \ monster, you can immediately drag it into the cage without activating (creation)

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019

Yeah waiting for my paycheck to actually buy it, one of the games I'm genuinely invested in.
Dunno why, there's something that tickles one part of my brain you know, I have like 26 saves right now with different playthroughs, different kind of situations and etc.
There's one save where my underground is literally a graveyard just for the sole reason I'm curious how much I can stuff bodies down there lmao

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Yeah waiting for my paycheck to actually buy it, one of the games I'm genuinely invested in.
Dunno why, there's something that tickles one part of my brain you know, I have like 26 saves right now with different playthroughs, different kind of situations and etc.
There's one save where my underground is literally a graveyard just for the sole reason I'm curious how much I can stuff bodies down there lmao
As far as I have seen, there is no limit to buildings.
I literally spammed one building to see how far I could go in one direction. It got boring after a few minutes. :ROFLMAO:

Fjodyr

Mar 2, 2022
Anyone knows what to do when the dismantling gets stuck? It's certainly a bug, i've updated my 1.1.0.0 to this version but all characters dissappeared

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes