Jul 3, 2022
Latest Version ( 1.1.4.0 )

v1.1.4.0

1. Removed Venereal Diseases and Erectile Dysfunction for player characters
2. Added VVIP room 3P in gallery
3. Added missing outline selection for gallery
4. Loli voice can be selected in adult
5. Fixed an issue where the experience count did not increase
6. Fixed the part that seems to be a problem that the number of fairies does not recover
7. Fixed a part that seems to be an issue where the pregnancy and corpse tutorial does not progress

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Can they pls stop to update the game every 2 days?
A bit annoying to download the newest version and install the uncensor patch... xD
But thank you for all the sharing and uploading. ^^

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO
Jul 3, 2022
Can they pls stop to update the game every 2 days?
A bit annoying to download the newest version and install the uncensor patch... xD
But thank you for all the sharing and uploading. ^^
You don't have to download Updates, Fortunately you don't have to start a game every time, In addition to installing the uncensor patch, that would be terrible!

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I was suddenly wondering, what are the conditions for the onset of hunger?
Hunger and food managing was a feature that was never implemented, I think.
Looking in the text files, I found something related to "food distribution room" and something like that.

IIdis

May 8, 2021
Hunger and food managing was a feature that was never implemented, I think.
Looking in the text files, I found something related to "food distribution room" and something like that.
Okay, that sounds like an interesting element.
Hopefully it will be implemented at some point in the future...
Thanks, Thai2410

mouzeuni

Nov 1, 2019
Well I'm very happy to hear this game is getting more content updates! I mean this game is just so surprisingly good. I tried the breeders of neph game too but eh it's not what I'm looking for.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I completed it, I really liked the game, will there be a similar game =?
Devs are working on an RPG or something with a pregnancy mechanic; you can find screenshots if you search the thread. Otherwise, there's some other games people have mentioned here and there by other devs that I don't remember the names of. Beyond that, probably not.

Reactions: melissaxmd

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
Devs are working on an RPG or something with a pregnancy mechanic; you can find screenshots if you search the thread. Otherwise, there's some other games people have mentioned here and there by other devs that I don't remember the names of. Beyond that, probably not.

how can i put this dlc?

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes