mouzeuni

Nov 1, 2019
I think I see what happened. I loaded earlier saves and watched my Brothel go from almost 7 to 2 instantly at the start of the new day. I think slaves escaping causes a big drop in reputation.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
It was version 1.0.6.5 when I saw it happen. I was getting rep loss and couldn't figure out the reason until I saw it happen. Removed the Nekos from the brothel it the rep loss stopped. Maybe fixed in newer versions? Did not test it in newer versions.

Any other reasons for rep loss?
Reasons for loss of reputation:
1. If there are not enough girls, the client may go to an empty room and they leave, you lose rep.
2. If you remove slave while client is having fun with slave, you will lose rep.
3. If a slave dies in a brothel room, it gets contaminated, and if any client goes into that room, you lose rep.
4? I can't reproduce rep. loss when slave escapes. Gonna test it more.

You were right about interrupted sex, but you don't get rep loss and client don't leave until he satisfied.
So don't be discouraged to use Neko's in your brothel.

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
It was in the first article of Ci-en, The one on the left will "improve" the rooms, The one on the right will resuscitate the dead girls (surely there will be other tools)
Yeah and the succubus will provide slime/tentacle mobs if I remember correctly.

Side note:
Anybody managed to use the cheats version (1.1.1.0) on the latest version?
Just curious whether it's compatible or not.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Side note:
Anybody managed to use the cheats version (1.1.1.0) on the latest version?
Just curious whether it's compatible or not.
You can't. Unless you know the way to rip-off dev cheat menu from v1.1.1.0 and insert it in latest version.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
You can't. Unless you know the way to rip-off dev cheat menu from v1.1.1.0 and insert it in latest version.
Yeah I've been trying to find which file is the cheat menu is.
Have been backtracking the thread whether someone managed to do that yet hence the question earlier.

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Here's my 99% Save File.
I do not know how to open HaremCG(Also my first blind run) and all special slaves are in the Personal State.
Game is easy mid-late run in normal mode. Late game is just completing every achievements and trying to fuck the npcs. Tip: Use Esc for closing windows (Works while grabbing) and use other hot keys such as space, 1, 2, etc.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Here's my 99% Save File.
I do not know how to open HaremCG(Also my first blind run) and all special slaves are in the Personal State.
Game is easy mid-late run in normal mode. Late game is just completing every achievements and trying to fuck the npcs. Tip: Use Esc for closing windows (Works while grabbing) and use other hot keys such as space, 1, 2, etc.
Harem CG is when you unlock all NPCs sex scenes in one run.

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes