Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Though I only have the art ability, I'd have to study up on what ya'll are doing in order to actually implement it.
I see. Well, if you want to look at how sprite data looks 'under the hood' I attached an archive with both 'girl' and 'adult' slave standing position sprites. It's only for that position, though. It does not have unique slave data/NPCs. But these are all available sprites for every girl (race) in the game.
If you want to redraw something, go ahead. I can implement it at least (if there's a cracked spine editor version, well, I guess others can learn how to work with it too). And don't mind the color for hairs, it's always white and is controlled by the game code anyway.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
I see. Well, if you want to look at how sprite data looks 'under the hood' I attached an archive with both 'girl' and 'adult' slave standing position sprites. It's only for that position, though. It does not have unique slave data/NPCs. But these are all available sprites for every girl (race) in the game.
If you want to redraw something, go ahead. I can implement it at least (if there's a cracked spine editor version, well, I guess others can learn how to work with it too). And don't mind the color for hairs, it's always white and is controlled by the game code anyway.
Awesome! I'll take a look and see what I can do with it when I've got a moment. Thanks a lot :)

Reactions: Krongorka

RedShocktrooper

Jan 2, 2020
To be honest I'd be happy with a "let every race have every bust size" mod. When I discovered bunnies were flat-only I was made a little sad.

It might also be an idea to try and go through here and pin specific mods. Randomized name list and auto-buy gel and condoms is a big one for me.

Reactions: refferee

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Okay, I've messed with a few of the sprites in the GirlStand file. Changed one front hair, two eye shapes (and their corresponding heads), 1 pubic hair, and added toes/toenails to the feet. Decided to stop there before I put too much work into things that might not even turn out, lol. Looking forward to see what turns out! (the file I sent only contains the edited images, but they have the same file names for ease of placing).

Edit: Shit, I accidentally gave the pubic hair the wrong name. Reuploading.
Edit 2: Apparently I also left some Clip Studio files in there -_-; please disregard those.

Last edited:

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
Unfortunately I couldn't find a cracked version of the spine editor... oof... the original software is so expensive for me.

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Okay, I've messed with a few of the sprites in the GirlStand file.
You actually used Woman (grown state) sprites as a base, judging by a sprite resolution, I'm not even sure I want to show you how messed up it looked on "child state" :p Also girl-child state (except grown Usagi/Hitsuji) can't use pubic hair without 'code check' disabled anyway.
In the end, I used it on a grown state, but I can still see some issues with front hair. I tweaked that mesh a bit, and set custom width and height for it. It looks okay, I guess? Spine test only for now.
MBM-Kidoman_SpriteSpineTest.gif

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
You actually used Woman (grown state) sprites as a base, judging by a sprite resolution, I'm not even sure I want to show you how messed up it looked on "child state" :p Also girl-child state (except grown Usagi/Hitsuji) can't use pubic hair without 'code check' disabled anyway.
In the end, I used it on a grown state, but I can still see some issues with front hair. I tweaked that mesh a bit, and set custom width and height for it. It looks okay, I guess? Spine test only for now.
Right, my bad, I knew it was the woman one, yet I mislabeled it. I'm a bit of a scatterbrain that way, I often make problems for myself when working on projects because of it. Still, you handled my dumbassery splendidly, lol.

Is it self-indulgent to say I think it looks pretty good? Haha, I'm actually surprised it turned out as well as it did for a first attempt. And of course your help is greatly appreciated. What are your thoughts on what I provided? Both on the aesthetic and technical side.

Anybody else reading this as well, any thoughts on the aesthetics? I'm certainly interested in doing what I can with it, at least adding the toes to all the sprites if nothing else.

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
View attachment 2299283
how can i add it?

ChicoRob!2

Nov 23, 2022
The protagonist stops having sex with girls when they lose hp, is there any way he can still continue and leave them with low hp? I like when they are low on hp almost dying.
I hope someday there will be some way to change penis size and mc height as well.0_0

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
The protagonist stops having sex with girls when they lose hp, is there any way he can still continue and leave them with low hp? I like when they are low on hp almost dying.
I hope someday there will be some way to change penis size and mc height as well.0_0
x2

Kile reeze

May 25, 2020
You can control the actions of the fairies, uncheck the corresponding option and they will stop interrupting.

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
To be honest I'd be happy with a "let every race have every bust size" mod. When I discovered bunnies were flat-only I was made a little sad.

It might also be an idea to try and go through here and pin specific mods. Randomized name list and auto-buy gel and condoms is a big one for me.
You know... there is a Modpack for all your wishes. Here you go, thanks to Surgy! :cool:

Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.

Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v6; BepInEx 663 for v1.2.10 of the game)​
Btw, good work with all the Spine-data recreation. Keep it up!

Last edited:

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
Just thought I'd post the names I use for the random name mod. I added a lot of new ones because I didn't like seeing the same 10 names being recycled. I think it just works feel free to use just replace the txt files in BepInEx\resources\RandomNames. This only took like an hour and all the names are randomized based on the race. I was also thinking of making a single name txt thats much bigger and shared by every race if the fantasy names aren't your style. Either way I thought to post as I hadn't seen any other name lists on this forum.

Also my first post :p

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes