Lightgot

Sep 12, 2017
Well i just got hit with the ultimate bad luck, made it to day 51 and even got a special cg at the end. But the cg stuck to the screen when it should have been normal gameplay since i saw the hypnotized npc "birth" icon. Tried to reload and that didn't fix it and now the new patch of the game just causes a straight up crash now. Really need a full save at this point or it's literally start all over from scratch.

dt90

May 23, 2020
hi everyone, congratulations as always for having put the latest version available
If i understand correctly, the zip archive already contains the official uncensor patch released on twitter? can someone kindly confirm?

I played this game many hours many months ago and it had a fair difficulty, i consider it a positive point.
I read from the last pages that with the creation of the tentacle chambers the game becomes much easier, do you confirm?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
hi everyone, congratulations as always for having put the latest version available
If i understand correctly, the zip archive already contains the official uncensor patch released on twitter? can someone kindly confirm?

I played this game many hours many months ago and it had a fair difficulty, i consider it a positive point.
I read from the last pages that with the creation of the tentacle chambers the game becomes much easier, do you confirm?
Yes. It contains DLC and uncensor already installed.

Tentacle room does make game even more easier.

Reactions: dt90
Jan 8, 2020
So... you can use the trait upgrade potions(of which you have to manuallypainfully do 1 by 1) to buff the base stats of the NPCs but you can't use any of the milks?
017.jpg
Can I assume that did that 'cause they don't have the assets for multi-pregnancies or something?
Which just makes me curious if it's possible to force the trait onto them somehow.
Does anyone know if it's possible to edit the NPCs?

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
By the way, has anybody else experienced a notable and fairly consistent instability within the character editing window from cosmetic potions? I've now multiple times CTD'd from what seems like a memory leak-ish issue, whenever I spend too much time in the menu/fiddle too much with it. It takes a while to happen, so it's nothing too insurmountable, but getting some other experiences or observations would help identify the style and source of the issue (+maybe get it fixed with luck).

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Well i just got hit with the ultimate bad luck, made it to day 51 and even got a special cg at the end. But the cg stuck to the screen when it should have been normal gameplay since i saw the hypnotized npc "birth" icon. Tried to reload and that didn't fix it and now the new patch of the game just causes a straight up crash now. Really need a full save at this point or it's literally start all over from scratch.
I didn't have any crash/bug in v2.0.3.0 or v2.0.4.0.
Don't think that you supposed to continue game in infinite mode if you do Rune ending (because it's bad ending) unless it's a bug and not intended. It's just sends you back to main menu in both versions.

If your save is broken, use mine, it works fine -> Save

Can anyone confirm if version 2.0.0.0 allowed you to continue in infinite mode if you completed a Rune ending?

Last edited:

jovifey

Jun 7, 2018
Don't think that you supposed to continue game in infinite mode if you do Rune ending (because it's bad ending) unless it's a bug and not intended. It's just sends you back to main menu in both versions.

Can anyone confirm if version 2.0.0.0 allowed you to continue in infinite mode if you completed a Rune ending?
i use your save it say "invalid version"

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

I tested your Rune ending save on version 2.0.0.0 and 2.0.1.0
The trick is your save was made on 2.0.3.0 and to make it compatible with old versions, so game don't show up "Invalid Version" you need to manually edit it in save editor and change 4 data blocks.
Anyway, the result is the same - seems like Rune ending always send you back to main menu no matter what.

Anyway, bad news again, I thought since game now is compiled in Mono I could make edits to Assembly-Charp.dll via DnSpy which is very convenient for me to use. But any changes to the code won't allow assembly to compile back and it produce a lot of errors.
Unfortunately, it's still useless for me in modding the code. Unless there are alternatives to DnSpy. And I don't know how to work with BepInEx.

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
The loli plugin is half-working...

Game version: v2.0.4.0, BepInEx version: 5.4.21.0 .

monoPlugin.png

I have no idea how to patch TitsTypeList with BepInEx 5.4.21.0 and Mono ... help

dios mio.jpg

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
rehashed version of my old mod, now built in mono
Still has funky behaviour like left/right custom buttons only incrementing UP
change figure swaps figure between "tall/short"
and forces tit size to be uniform on generation of all units, but at least it works??

Just rename the plugin to dll.

(for version 2.0.3.0)

Reactions: digons and jung09

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I tested your Rune ending save on version 2.0.0.0 and 2.0.1.0
The trick is your save was made on 2.0.3.0 and to make it compatible with old versions, so game don't show up "Invalid Version" you need to manually edit it in save editor and change 4 data blocks.
Anyway, the result is the same - seems like Rune ending always send you back to main menu no matter what.
Yeah. With constant patches, I didn't want to start with an old version.

Good to know. So this is the intended behaviour. I actually did not even noticed that when doing her ending for the first time.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I like this game, but it's too deep to fast. I've failed twice before day 12 trying to do everything instead of ramping up. Some things aren't explained well and I wish were simplilar (why do the milks all have to be different? too much to remember). Maybe this being my second "brothel" management game. Would have been nice if the tutorial included the fact you can save. Played an hour and lost everything after going into debt twice.

I refuse to play games on easy mode. Damn it if I can beat HZD and CP on New game+ Ultra hard I can handle this right? RIGHT? hahah
I just need to pump those baby out faster.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes