drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Likely Dragomira.
Don't sleep on the power of allies.

One is a hideous, impotent creature.
The other is a gorgeous sex bomb.

I'll let you figure out who is who by yourself ...
beauty does equate to strength tho. the count seems to be older and with age comes wisdom and strength. for all we know, he could have killed thousands of werewolves

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
beauty does equate to strength tho. the count seems to be older and with age comes wisdom and strength. for all we know, he could have killed thousands of werewolves
Yes.
But that also applies to dragomira.
She is several centuries old, despite we don't know how many exactly I'd say she likely was around when "courtly love" was still the hot shit.

Meaning we know the count is old, but whether he is older than dragomira is not sure.
He looks as if he is, that's for sure. From his looks alone I'd say he is part of the nosferatu clan.
But dragomira does not look older than 30 ...

And btw. since the count basically is impotent he very likely is not the father of Rachel other than in name. Her mother apparently fucks everyone and everything that isn't hiding on a tree on the count of three.

Plus dragomira was a dedicated werewolf hunter for centuries and singlehandedly wiped out entire clans.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yes.
But that also applies to dragomira.
She is several centuries old, despite we don't know how many exactly I'd say she likely was around when "courtly love" was still the hot shit.

Meaning we know the count is old, but whether he is older than dragomira is not sure.
He looks as if he is, that's for sure. From his looks alone I'd say he is part of the nosferatu clan.
But dragomira does not look older than 30 ...

And btw. since the count basically is impotent he very likely is not the father of Rachel other than in name. Her mother apparently fucks everyone and everything that isn't hiding on a tree on the count of three.

Plus dragomira was a dedicated werewolf hunter for centuries and singlehandedly wiped out entire clans.
we also see just how much the count hates werewolves

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
we also see just how much the count hates werewolves
Dragomira does (or did?) as well.
She basically only does not kill them because she is a teacher at Silverleaf.

So everything the count has as an advantage dragomira has as well plus she has the benefit of a gorgeous sex bomb body and thus willing and eager allies on top of that.

The count has not a single absolutely sure ally we know of.
Not even his wife and daughter firmly are in his corner. The former is neither "in it for the love" nor the sexual gratification while the latter more or less openly hates him.

HRF94

Oct 13, 2023
I find the textfont unbearable, so I write a little script to replace the font with DejaVuSans (default renpy font)
drop this file in your game folder

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If you had sex with Dermilla and go the femdom route with Dragomira, Dragomira says that Dermilla told her about her sexual encounter with the MC. I wonder if there will be scenes with the two of them together in the future. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry, should have been clearer.
You can TRY freeing yourself with strength.

It stands to reason that even with the beast form he is nowhere near strong enough to defeat and dominate dragomira.
As was said previously in this thread she is quite a few centuries old, one of the strongest vampires "alive" and personally was a werewolf hunter.
I think the MC would have a good chance of beating Dragomira in a fight. Dermilla, who is almost just as strong and experienced as Dragomira, was brought down by the MC's strength and determination.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pman_Weh

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I think the MC would have a good chance of beating Dragomira in a fight. Dermilla, who is almost just as strong and experienced as Dragomira, was brought down by the MC's strength and determination.
Same thing there.
She apparently did not put up a fight because she wanted it.
If she wasn't in the mood for the beast for whatever reason she would have ripped MC's head clean off and there would be no chance in hell or other warm places he could have prevented that.

Keep in mind we are talking about a somewhat regular werewolf that discovered his powers a few weeks ago in the one and a vampire with the experience of multiple centuries in the other side of the ring.

That he was shown dominating two powerful vampires that could have ripped him in half without breaking a sweat is a source for false hope par excellence.

And btw. Dermilla is not as strong as Dragomira.
If that were the case she would rule the house as the count is not stronger than Dragomira ...
She is more powerful than her daughter, but that's a given since she has a few centuries of "life" experience on her.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Same thing there.
She apparently did not put up a fight because she wanted it.
If she wasn't in the mood for the beast for whatever reason she would have ripped MC's head clean off and there would be no chance in hell or other warm places he could have prevented that.

Keep in mind we are talking about a somewhat regular werewolf that discovered his powers a few weeks ago in the one and a vampire with the experience of multiple centuries in the other side of the ring.

That he was shown dominating two powerful vampires that could have ripped him in half without breaking a sweat is a source for false hope par excellence.

And btw. Dermilla is not as strong as Dragomira.
If that were the case she would rule the house as the count is not stronger than Dragomira ...
She is more powerful than her daughter, but that's a given since she has a few centuries of "life" experience on her.
Right before she invites the half beast MC to have sex with her, she threatens to call her husband to get the MC off of her. The MC threatens to choke her to death if she does. If she were strong enough to take him on her own, why would she feel the need to call for help from her husband?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Right before she invites the half beast MC to have sex with her, she threatens to call her husband to get the MC off of her. The MC threatens to choke her to death if she does. If she were strong enough to take him on her own, why would she feel the need to call for help from her husband?
Two reasons:

#1 She knows how terrifying the counts reputation is amongst werewolves, to give you a perspective it is to torture the wolf until he begs for death ...
#2 To basically incite MC so he "fucks her like he hates her" i.e. is willing to go hard

As said, she is not powerless but far less powerful than dragomira.
If one of those women were serious about not wanting MC he'd just straight die.

If we would be talking about a werewolf that has lived several years, is sufficiently trained and able to transform into a great wolf it would be a different matter.
But the MC is not even close to be able to beat his werewolf teacher, let alone a powerful vampire.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Two reasons:

#1 She knows how terrifying the counts reputation is amongst werewolves, to give you a perspective it is to torture the wolf until he begs for death ...
#2 To basically incite MC so he "fucks her like he hates her" i.e. is willing to go hard

As said, she is not powerless but far less powerful than dragomira.
If one of those women were serious about not wanting MC he'd just straight die.

If we would be talking about a werewolf that has lived several years, is sufficiently trained and able to transform into a great wolf it would be a different matter.
But the MC is not even close to be able to beat his werewolf teacher, let alone a powerful vampire.
You make good points. I just hope that we will eventually get to see a werewolf fight vampire in the game eventually. I want to see what the MC is really capable of once and for all. Personally, I would like to see him fight and beat Count Orlok. Get that racist limp dick excuse for a vampire out of the picture once and for all. As you pointed out, it will be much easier said than done. But it would be fun to watch him try. :cool:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You make good points. I just hope that we will eventually get to see a werewolf fight vampire in the game eventually. I want to see what the MC is really capable of once and for all. Personally, I would like to see him fight and beat Count Orlok. Get that racist limp dick excuse for a vampire out of the picture once and for all. As you pointed out, it will be much easier said than done. But it would be fun to watch him try. :cool:
If someone or something (magically?) incites the professional simp also known as Kyle to fight MC you might get what you wish for. I'd recon that even that would have MC at a power disadvantage - but Kyle has a brain disadvantage so that evens out ...

A fight MC with Count Limp Dick might happen when MC unlocks the Great Wolf.
But prior to that?
Realistically no.
It might be fun to you, but it definitely is not for MC ...

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If someone or something (magically?) incites the professional simp also known as Kyle to fight MC you might get what you wish for. I'd recon that even that would have MC at a power disadvantage - but Kyle has a brain disadvantage so that evens out ...

But prior to that?
Realistically no.
It might be fun to you, but it definitely is not for

But prior to that?
Realistically no.
It might be fun to you, but it definitely is not for MC ...
I'll take either of those scenarios :cool:. Come to think of it, the MC can have sex with Dermilla as a werewolf, and the count just watches it happen. Knowing how much Count Limp Dick hates werewolves, how can he watch his wife getting screwed by a werewolf and do nothing about it?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'll take either of those scenarios :cool:. Come to think of it, the MC can have sex with Dermilla as a werewolf, and the count just watches it happen. Knowing how much Count Limp Dick hates werewolves, how can he watch his wife getting screwed by a werewolf and do nothing about it?
He is transformed into a bat.
As such he is ... well blind as a bat.
He follows the sound of sex and is present, but at most he saw moving undefined things in his view and heard the pleasure screams of his wife.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
He is transformed into a bat.
As such he is ... well blind as a bat.
He follows the sound of sex and is present, but at most he saw moving undefined things in his view and heard the pleasure screams of his wife.
If that's the case then he sucks at voyeurism. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that to enjoy voyeurism, you have to, oh I don't know, BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY SEE IT PROPERLY! I guess he must be deaf too. Because I'm pretty sure the MC made some beast growl sounds during sex. Guess he must have missed those. :rolleyes::LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If you follow Dragomira and "let her have her way" at one point the MC can decide to
#1 Let him be dominated
#2 Use strength (if learned before) to break free
#3 Unleash the beast and in turn dominate her

(At the time at least) she is not openly submissive but judging from the relationship gain after she liked that.
Yeah, though the relationship points gain (in the meter of her character) is a lot less than the femdom path, and Dragomira's opinion of the MC is less favorable than had he let her femdom him.

Makes me wonder whether the maledom path will be going through a huge catchup down the line to get up to femdom level of stats and affection. :unsure:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If that's the case then he sucks at voyeurism. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that to enjoy voyeurism, you have to, oh I don't know, BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY SEE IT PROPERLY! I guess he must be deaf too. Because I'm pretty sure the MC made some beast growl sounds during sex. Guess he must have missed those. :rolleyes::LOL:
Well ... you apparently were not present at hard sex before.
Guttural and beastly sounds are not that uncommon. He apparently knows that his wife likes to be pounded, meaning he expected these sounds to begin with.

Now if MC had howled during sex it would be a different case ...

And yes.
A voyeur that can't see kind of defeats the purpose.
Remember that bats hear exceptionally well, though. In that form he likely could benefit from the bats trademark ability i.e. he basically was able to "see" the sound waves, but could not make out clear (for instance facial) details.

At the same time that was done that way for story purposes.
It established that
#1 Vampires don't care about extramarital sex
#2 Count Limp Dick is impotent
#3 Count Limp Dick likes to "watch"
#4 Count Limp Dick hates werewolves with a passion

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Well ... you apparently were not present at hard sex before.
Guttural and beastly sounds are not that uncommon. He apparently knows that his wife likes to be pounded, meaning he expected these sounds to begin with.

Now if MC had howled during sex it would be a different case ...

And yes.
A voyeur that can't see kind of defeats the purpose.
Remember that bats hear exceptionally well, though. In that form he likely could benefit from the bats trademark ability i.e. he basically was able to "see" the sound waves, but could not make out clear (for instance facial) details.

At the same time that was done that way for story purposes.
It established that
#1 Vampires don't care about extramarital sex
#2 Count Limp Dick is impotent
#3 Count Limp Dick likes to "watch"
#4 Count Limp Dick hates werewolves with a passion
Believe me I'm "acquainted" with the realities of hard sex :sneaky:. The sounds were always gutteral, intense, and yes even somewhat dog like. But even at their most dog like, they never sounded like rabid dogs chewing raw meat off the bone. And I'm pretty sure that's how the MC sounded one or two times during sex with Dermilla.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Believe me I'm "acquainted" with the realities of hard sex :sneaky:. The sounds were always gutteral, intense, and yes even somewhat dog like. But even at their most dog like, they never sounded like rabid dogs chewing raw meat off the bone. And I'm pretty sure that's how the MC sounded one or two times during sex with Dermilla.
In all honesty, the main reason I want to take down Count Limp Dick is because I want to take his wife. Also I know he will never approve of his daughter dating and/or marrying a werewolf. The MC pretending to be a vampire might work for awhile, but inevitably the truth will come out. The only chance the MC has of having a future with Rachel (and her mom), is by taking out Count Limp Dick.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes