indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's wrong with the translation?? when MC speaks to Dragomira he uses the wrong pronomes..he says her-he...insted of you,,this never happened before...

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
what's wrong with the translation?? when MC speaks to Dragomira he uses the wrong pronomes..he says her-he...insted of you,,this never happened before...
#1 That has been asked and answered roughly half a dozen times already.
#2 The leaked changelog for the next version claims it is fixed.

Sep 3, 2020
#1 That has been asked and answered roughly half a dozen times already.
#2 The leaked changelog for the next version claims it is fixed.
you know I used to save up my updates and download this game in excitement now I just downloaded to see if the developer address the issues

or how the game will address the issue of that controversial update moving forward

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If you had sex with Dermilla and go the femdom route with Dragomira, Dragomira says that Dermilla told her about her sexual encounter with the MC. I wonder if there will be scenes with the two of them together in the future. :sneaky:
I don't think it will happen in my game, I have prevented the MC from having sex with them.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
you know I used to save up my updates and download this game in excitement now I just downloaded to see if the developer address the issues

or how the game will address the issue of that controversial update moving forward
The dev replaced "he" with "her".
Even when the correct translation in that case would have been "you" or "your".

So yes, technically he fixed the issue.
By introducing a new issue ...

Plus now Sophia is a "he" as well.
In that case it could have been a typo, though.
There are numerous typos in this release to the point where I doubt the proofreading process was finished or done at all.

The grammar in the new update is not abysmal i.e. a person knowing english can understand it, but it is not "good english" either.

It seems that the extended vacation his translator/proofreader apparently took continues ...

Last edited:

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker for the v0.7.8

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker
Updated to v0.7.8 and the game has no choices that add relationships points or interresting scenes, so didn't really had to mod this version, except for the new content

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Bs! Even if this game is considered characters drived, the characters events are entirely separated and doesn't have any correlations with the main ending and only with characters ending (since you are pursuing them). Telling us that there is a possible ending with Rachel doesn't mean that we would automatically knows that we will meet her family, probably convince about vampire-werewolf love to her parents or some other bs. We are not asking to explain us how the game end but with who we can end it with it. Considering this is non-harem game, it shouldn't even matter to let us know as we have to focus on our choices as to who we want to end up with. I don't want to keep playing the game, only to find out that said character wasn't a main girl and I completely end up alone in the end. (Which happens often in non-harem game when my mc doesn't choose a main girl)
I have to agree. It often happens that the story and characters mislead us into thinking that a side-chick is one of the main ones. Also sometimes happens that the main chick is not worth the effort (at least in my opinion, based on Leap of Faith for example. If I knew that after all my effort to help her, that bitch was still gonna jump off the bridge, I would have fucking left her to die in the beginning), and the side-chicks bring more to the story (not sure if I remember correctly, but I think it was in Reclusive Bay, where interactions and "relationships" with side-chicks changed the endings).

Btw, I'm not sure if Rachel is a good example in your point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Excuse me, is there any new content?
Yes.
Sophia is going bonkers due to her power being unlocked (bullied and socially ignored girl seeking revenge) and exposes a fairy student, a talk with emily the ghost, a talk with alex and a talk with the king of the sea i.e. grace' future "husband".
No sex and apart from the exposed fairy (sophia pulls down her top) no nudity either.

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Will there be a bugfix update that fixes she/her used instead of you/your? I am assuming english is the translation and dev is writing in some other language, but in any case, really weird bug, especially considering that it never happened before

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
behold it:
v0.7.8 Changelog:
- 8500 words
- 230+ images
- Chapter 7 Scene 4A improved english
Click the arrow on the first quote to find out the exact same changelog was posted here 5 days ago.

Good job reading...

Will there be a bugfix update that fixes she/her used instead of you/your? I am assuming english is the translation and dev is writing in some other language, but in any case, really weird bug, especially considering that it never happened before
Apparently you have not downloaded and played the last version and are asking whether or not in that update it was fixed.

As said above the answer is a resounding kind of as the "he/she issue" was fixed with a "her/your issue".

And yes, the dev is italian and that has been said in this thread numerous times.
That the last two updates were kind of meh on the english translation had lead to the believe that the proofreader and/or translator for the game took an extended vacation ...

Last edited:

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Apparently you have not downloaded and played the last version and are asking whether or not in that update it was fixed.

As said above the answer is a resounding kind of as the "he/she issue" was fixed with a "her/your issue".

And yes, the dev is italian and that has been said in this thread numerous times.
That the last two updates were kind of meh on the english translation had lead to the believe that the proofreader and/or translator for the game took an extended vacation ...
Not what i am asking.
I did download latest version, and as you said, it is "fixed" but not correctly, so i am asking will it be fixed correctly in a patch release or will we have to wait for the next regular update

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes