ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Is the spanking scene(s) in the game yet? I just saw that it was a planned tag, but I am not sure if it was implemented yet.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
still waiting for lenny's sister to show up. don't disappoint me dev
It is very likely that she is a red herring.

By that I mean not real and not even (fully if at all) planned. Only the mention that she allegedly exists.
It basically is the same concept with which "How I met your mother" strung the audience along for 9 seasons.
Meaning IF she exists we will see her in the successor of the successor at the earliest ...

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
A nice thing about waiting on the mac version is that it ends up being a few patches of waiting. So all those one scene updates become a bit longer.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
There's something fishy about Lenny. Also this whole his sister thing.
Yeah ...
You could say he is a total slimeball ...

I think the sister was the succubus chick in admissions.
The succubus goes by the name of Felvia.
She is a lesser demon in employ of the school for several years and is not related to a slime by virtue of her race being confirmed and aforementioned heritage.
There are stories surrounding her that due to her race she is a literal maneater and was severely reprimanded not to kill any students for nourishment (prime example of Death by Snu Snu).

Lenny almost certainly would wish that this sex bomb was his sister, but it is so unlikely the chance for that is negative 10 at max.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Yes, No, Maybe and everything in between.

First it was a harem due to a misinterpretation of the TAG by the dev.
Then it was not a harem with that false TAG removed.
Then on pressure of players a harem was shoehorned in and in the process players that dared to not chose a single one of the LI got punished for it.
Now it is "fixed" a tiny bit for not-harem players. They still get punished, but it "only" is by an insane witch ...

Basically yes.
This is a harem game without a TAG as apparently because it was initially removed F95 is not adding it again.
That's ... a bit concerning in terms of the overall direction of the game. I'm a harem fan but I won't talk shit with games that clearly don't want to be that way. But this kind of ambiguity can be really annoying.

Reactions: mrhable and acondo

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Has the harem thing been fixed as of this update? Mainly the part where you completely ignore some LI, but then they all of a sudden appear and act like you've cheated on them and hate you for wanting them in some kind of werewolf pack harem.

Reactions: Call of Booty

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I discovered this game yesterday and after a couple of hours I was really surprised about the quality of renders, characters and overall setting. I'd like to get it from Steam now to show a little support but Is that version is the same as this one here, because on on Store Page on Early Access tab it says that it contains first 5 chapters? Wanted to ask before in case the store page wasn't updated yet. Thank you.

Aug 7, 2020
I discovered this game yesterday and after a couple of hours I was really surprised about the quality of renders, characters and overall setting. I'd like to get it from Steam now to show a little support but Is that version is the same as this one here, because on on Store Page on Early Access tab it says that it contains first 5 chapters? Wanted to ask before in case the store page wasn't updated yet. Thank you.
on steam the game is updated to chapter 6 (I have to correct the pages :X) it will be updated to chapter 7 towards the end of the month (If or in the worst case early next month P ) on steam I only update the complete chapters (it would be a mess to give tight updates there too )

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog and DeFuZe
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes