torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.7.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.7.13] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just finished Rachel's route
I don't really feel like playing any other routes right away

but as far as

Rachel's route is

concerned it's fixed

but sofia still accuses me and has dialogue about me wanting to screw Every girl in the game

later on in the game but I think it's supposed to show how crazy and delusional she is

I may have to play Rachel's route multiple times to make sure but I think that's it
So, again, despite what MonsterEyeGames said, it's not fixed. Time for me to just say fuck it.

Reactions: TheHighlander

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I wanted to play it but there isn't harem tag anywhere and I only play games with harem route. Dev confirmed no harem ? Ty in advance
Yes, No, Maybe and everything in between.

First it was a harem due to a misinterpretation of the TAG by the dev.
Then it was not a harem with that false TAG removed.
Then on pressure of players a harem was shoehorned in and in the process players that dared to not chose a single one of the LI got punished for it.
Now it is "fixed" a tiny bit for not-harem players. They still get punished, but it "only" is by an insane witch ...

Basically yes.
This is a harem game without a TAG as apparently because it was initially removed F95 is not adding it again.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker for the v0.7.13

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker
Updated to v0.7.13

Enjoy !

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I wanted to play it but there isn't harem tag anywhere and I only play games with harem route. Dev confirmed no harem ? Ty in advance
It's not a full harem, only partial, at least so far, 4 girls out of many, that is if I remember it right. Hence no harem tag.

Though I haven't played any further after that abrupt scene at the beginning of ch7

Also in case if you just want to get every scene and bang everybody in one playthrough, - there will be choices like - to go with one girl or to go with another, so, going with 1st one excludes content with another, so you won't get all scenes anyway, again, that is If I remember it right

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sngo
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes