Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Alright ya crazy ass fuckers, before the mods come in here and kick the shit outta all of us for being offtopic, time to move on. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone know who the real LIs are yet?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If I were to go purely by the relationship points system, I would say that all the women in the game are main LIs, except for Felvia, Rachel's mom, and Lenny's sister. But as Brannon pointed out, this may not necessarily be the case.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If I were to go purely by the relationship points system, I would say that all the women in the game are main LIs, except for Felvia, Rachel's mom, and Lenny's sister. But as Brannon pointed out, this may not necessarily be the case.
As Buddy in the Incredibles said:

Same concept applies here.
There are ... let's call it quite the number of girls in the game. If everybody aside 3 or 4 are main LI the story does lose a lot in urgency and drama. The latter maybe returns to a degree in the form of pointless bitching.

For that reason there is a number of main LI's in regular AVN's and a bigger number of side LI's.

Nina, Rachel and Sofia are relatively sure as main LI's.
Other girls may be or may not be.
As said the number of main LI's is relatively limited and that is the reasoning of the question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
As Buddy in the Incredibles said:

Same concept applies here.
There are ... let's call it quite the number of girls in the game. If everybody aside 3 or 4 are main LI the story does lose a lot in urgency and drama. The latter maybe returns to a degree in the form of pointless bitching.

For that reason there is a number of main LI's in regular AVN's and a bigger number of side LI's.

Nina, Rachel and Sofia are relatively sure as main LI's.
Other girls may be or may not be.
As said the number of main LI's is relatively limited and that is the reasoning of the question.
I think having a large amount of potential love interests could work. As long as the player was limited in how many he could have at one time. Forcing the player to stay within that limit could keep urgency and drama alive.

Reactions: Brannon

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry posts were deleted for the wrong reason. 'Offtopic/politics' should've been the stated reason.
I understand why you deleted some of our posts with Sir Asshole. But why did you delete Brannon's and my posts about the number of love interests in the game?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Counting all the official relationships in the game, by my count there are two vampires, two werewolves, two re-animations, two elaphocentaurs, one zombie, one ghost, one witch, one gorgon, and one gill creature.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703006213255.png
Doggie! I am here to shush the secret. Do you promise not to tell ... Doggie!
NEW RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE!!! Monster College Builds at version 0.7.4

Changelog:

- 10k+ words

- 350+ images

- 5 animations

ENJOY!!!

Feedback: found some of the he/her were mixed up or confusing.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes