KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
But I don't think this is bad for the game. I know the vast majority of us prefer the harem route, and I hope this is the way the game will go, but it also gives a lot of realism to the game and some girls don't want to be part of it.
Still, I have my doubts how the game is going to develop because both Emily and Olga right now have different routes than planned and two branches open up that I don't quite know how they will marry with the main idea. It is quite likely that Dragomira will refuse and a fourth branch will be opened.
Will it really be feasible to do this in the long run?
Even so, the game is still a huge departure from the rest of the AVN's. This is a fact

Man that fucking end with Olga definitely broke me into 1,000 pieces. My god.
I came here to play and enjoy the girls man, not to end crying for god's sake

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Man that fucking end with Olga definitely broke me into 1,000 pieces. My god.
I came here to play and enjoy the girls man, not to end crying for god's sake
wtf are you talking about?
she isnt dead, she is safe and sound...
do try to play an actual game instead!

DasImp

Sep 17, 2019
The fuck is wrong with this dev... forcing yet another split in the story and with such severe consequences. This just rubs me the wrong way. Creating drama for the sake of drama. Not even sure if I'll touch this game again. Choice to join the harem is one thing, this is on a whole other level. Just randomly came out of nowhere. Where's the logic in creating a whole story around being an alpha (which comes with a harem) and then TWICE forcing you to choose between ditching it all or keeping someone around (or worse...), that's honestly not much of a choice is it now... Just utterly disgusting, but that's just my opinion.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The fuck is wrong with this dev... forcing yet another split in the story and with such severe consequences. This just rubs me the wrong way. Creating drama for the sake of drama. Not even sure if I'll touch this game again. Choice to join the harem is one thing, this is on a whole other level. Just randomly came out of nowhere. Where's the logic in creating a whole story around being an alpha (which comes with a harem) and then TWICE forcing you to choose between ditching it all or keeping someone around (or worse...), that's honestly not much of a choice is it now... Just utterly disgusting, but that's just my opinion.
The problem was the stupid harem in the first place, that was what was really unnaturally dropped on the players

Game was so good that you really had to make a decision picking the girl. That is when you realized the dev did a great job by making you feel emotionally involved.

And then.. bang... don't choose, mr alpha gift to women, owner of the magic dick... have them all... doesn't matter they are all amazing girls who deserve to be in an equal position with their partners... They will betray the very nature they are to be able to be with you, even if they have to share you

Fuck that crap!!

Last edited:

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
yup, he did the best thing, and hopefully he will abandon that dumb harem shit for good.
that shit seriously is the main thing pulling this otherwise great game down.

it is a game/avn for fuck sake, not a shitty KN fuckfest

p.s.
fingers crossed you have an ability to read&comprehend and not only to write&brag.
If he drop that "dumb harem shit", how do you think will the story progress? , you have to connected to them to follow each their storylines, and the main plot of mehune stone finding is not going anywhere soon, and if you end up with just one LI then it's almost literally game over for the side quests
This game may have started as multiple endings scenario, but he is clearly focusing on harem situation for sure based on how it's going.
And FYI my previous msg is not about having harem troupe in the game or not, but unaliving good characters for no fucking reason just because they don't want to be part of MC harem, you can easily remove the character from the timeline by moving her to another place in game

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
The problem was the stupid harem in the first place, that was what was really unnaturally dropped on the players

Game was so good that you really had to make a decision picking the girl. That is when you realized the dev did a great job by making you feel emotionally involved.

And then.. bang... don't choose, mr alpha gift to women, owner of the magic dick... have them all... doesn't matter they are all amazing girls who deserve to be in an eaul position with their partners... They will betray the very nature they are to be able to share just you

Fuck that crap!!
If it was a normal game, you can place this argument, but this is a fantasy world game bruh, werewolves are known to be polyamarous in general nature , the how tf do you expect a game with werewolf MC to be monogamous??? Of course he is going to go for more kitties and of course it will be a harem game

The fucked up thing here is the Dev casually creating dire consequences for LIs not interested in his harem, it just rubs in very wrong way

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
Trhat's kinda baffling tbh. I recently started supporting the dev there, but I'm thinking of cancelling my patreon pledge. as I prefere harems(no shade on those who don't), and the game seems to be going further and further away from a harem ending with every update...
I am out. May resub if the dev ever sorts himself out with where the game is going to go!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If it was a normal game, you can place this argument, but this is a fantasy world game bruh, werewolves are known to be polyamarous in general nature , the how tf do you expect a game with werewolf MC to be monogamous??? Of course he is going to go for more kitties and of course it will be a harem game

The fucked up thing here is the Dev casually creating dire consequences for LIs not interested in his harem, it just rubs in very wrong way
You missed the point.

My critique wasn't on the MC trying to me polygamous. I can see that making sense. It was on the LIs being ok with being part of the harem.

The werewolf girl being ok with it makes sense. The rest of the LI does not.

Reactions: AlexMpog and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

"werewolves are known to be..."? :LUL:
how many werewolves do you know IRL?

alpha wolves are monogamous, there is one male and one female to rule a whole pack. ende.
everythying else is stretching, even in such fantasy genre.
btw, it doesnt amtter if this is a fantasy game or not, some things just dont fit in there- or they do fit but make game worse than it could be...harem, or better to say "pokemon-catch-em-all" (as any proper haremer knows, harem isnt a harem if one cant get all chicks, including dead ones too), is one of those things.

btw, did you try to come to any other "proper RL harem" game, grandma house or wvm, for example, and to say "man, this is some shit, wtf is happening there - any chick is just jumping straight on mcs dick and is perfectly happy to share him. thats not avn/non-fantasy, no way hose"? im sure, if not done already, you are planning on dosing so, right?

Reactions: AlexMpog

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
"werewolves are known to be..."? :LUL:
how many werewolves do you know IRL?

alpha wolves are monogamous, there is one male and one female to rule a whole pack. ende.
everythying else is stretching, even in such fantasy genre.
btw, it doesnt amtter if this is a fantasy game or not, some things just dont fit in there- or they do fit but make game worse than it could be...harem, or better to say "pokemon-catch-em-all" (as any proper haremer knows, harem isnt a harem if one cant get all chicks, including dead ones too), is one of those things.

btw, did you try to come to any other "proper harem" game, grandma house or wvm, for example, and to say "man, this is some shit, wtf is happening there - any chick is just jumping straight on mcs dick and is perfectly happy to share him. thats not avn/non-fantasy, no way hose? im sure, if not done already, you are planning on dosing so, right?
Ok Ducky, I'm starting to think you're NOT a fan of Harem VN's? ;)

As you know, I am :) But I have no problem with not all the potential LI's being eligible for it but having one killed of because she doesn't wanna be in it seems a little extreme....(if that's what happened, didn't play it yet :) )

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok Ducky, I'm starting to think you're NOT a fan of Harem VN's? ;)

As you know, I am :) But I have no problem with not all the potential LI's being eligible for it but having one killed of because she doesn't wanna be in it seems a little extreme....(if that's what happened, didn't play it yet :) )
nah, i can tolerate some, BUT this one isnt (or shouldnt have been) a harem VN at the first place...the dev made huge mistake trying to please those harem-players.
he should have known better.
there is a saying in my region "ako daš ciganu prst, otkinuće ti celu ruku" (translated: dont give even a small thing to a poor man/gipsy, he wont be satisfied with that, he will rip you off demanding everything) - and trust me bro we do know what we are talking about :BootyTime:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
nah, i can tolerate some, BUT this one isnt (or shouldnt have been) a harem VN at the first place...the dev made huge mistake trying to please those harem-players.
he should have known better.
there is a saying in my region "ako daš ciganu prst, otkinuće ti celu ruku" (translated: dont give even a small thing to a poor man/gipsy, he wont be satisfied with that, he will rip you off demanding everything) - and trust me bro we do know what we are talking about :BootyTime:
Serbia? I wouldn't have thought of you as a Serb.

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

EridianX

Jul 24, 2018
It's funny to me that some people are like "no fuck the harem" when seemingly the majority, if not the vast majority, of the fan base wanted and still want that, hence why it has developed this way. Like yeah, if you want support for the game to dry up and the dev to not make enough money to keep developing it, sure i guess try and champion driving off all the harem players, maybe the ones that don't like harems will come around then? But that seems unlikely this late in. The dev made the choice, and should stick with that road. Changing course now is just gonna bleed subs and money in the long run, unless they have some plan that they for some reason have decided to not share with backers. I'm a fan of options. I like the option of if i play my cards right, i can get the harem route. I also like the option that if i don't like certain characters i can avoid the harem route. Advocating for LESS options by saying the harem route should be dropped, is just objectively wrong. It's saying I don't like this thing, and so no one else gets to like it either.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes