Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ok, there are video (webm) files, there are dedicated script files (video.rpy), there are all coded scenes in main game scripts....yet there is no video/animations in my game (no errors, no black, grey or any other screens, it is like those dont even exist at the first place).

it is vp9 video format, it is renpy 8.3.0...but still.
this is the only game with such issue for me.
(other vp9 and renpy 8+games works perfectly fine regarding its animated content).

i have tried launching it from older renpy versions, even renpy 7+, still the same.
tried converting/reverting vp9 to vp8, still the same.

checked codecs, sound devices enabled etc....everything is fine there as well.

also animations have worked peachy till the last great rework, some versions back (april/may, i think)...even thought that animations were disabled intentionaly by the dev (for the time being), yet doesnt seem so either...wtf am i missing here? :unsure::cautious::LUL:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
ok, there are video (webm) files, there are dedicated script files (video.rpy), there are all coded scenes in main game scripts....yet there is no video/animations in my game (no errors, no black, grey or any other screens, it is like those dont even exist at the first place).

(other vp9 and renpy 8+games works perfectly fine regarding its animated content).

i have tried launching it from older renpy versions, even renpy 7+, still the same.

also animations have worked peachy till the last great rework, some versions back (april/may, i think)...even thought that animations were disabled intentionaly by the dev (for the time being), yet doesnt seem so either...wtf am i missing here? :unsure::cautious::LUL:
It's time to reinstall the game and restart the computer

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
when will be ok to play this game without loosing save again and again?? i started this gamer at least 4 times now...i like it very much but now i force myself to stop playing it until i will never see any reworks chapter x in the changelog

Reactions: Nashashuk

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

welp, i forgot to search some older posts for this issue - a nice dude has solved this weird problem with animations, and i can confirm the fix still works:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-college-v0-8-13-3-monster-eye-games.163962/post-11519262

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
-Added 11 animations
-Added about 370 images
-Added about 10k words
Should I assume this is a pretty big update? Didn't play the update so whoever answers pls don't spoil, thanks

Oh and dev/s idk if you'll see this but I love your work and that fight scene pure bliss. Hope you more of that in store for us.
Continue the grind mate

THX

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonsterCollege-0.8.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 7, 2020

hi
let's do a first test :
open the folder where the videos are and try to see if clicking on a single video will show you
test both vide of chapter 1
MonsterCollege-0.8.16-pc\game\video\cap_01
and chapter 8
MonsterCollege-0.8.16-pc\game\video\cap_08

Aug 7, 2020
when will be ok to play this game without loosing save again and again?? i started this gamer at least 4 times now...i like it very much but now i force myself to stop playing it until i will never see any reworks chapter x in the changelog
Theoretically it shouldn't have broken down where it gives you error?
Where did the rescue start from?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hi
let's do a first test :
open the folder where the videos are and try to see if clicking on a single video will show you
test both vide of chapter 1
MonsterCollege-0.8.16-pc\game\video\cap_01
and chapter 8
MonsterCollege-0.8.16-pc\game\video\cap_08
thanks for the reply, already did everything, and that is why it was so confusing for me.

it is resolved now. a few posts above is the link to my 1+year old post, which i obviously forgot:HideThePain: , where i did solve the problem.

im using windows 7, and im not giving up on it for shitty win10, 11, or anything else/newer from microsoft kitchen...can only switch to linux eventually. considering that almost no other player had/has the same problems, it is quite likely that it could be related to my (old) OS and some drivers/settings...regardless, as i have said, this is the only renpy game i ever have encountered similar issue so far.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
Monster College [v0.8.16] [Monster Eye Games]

Changelog:

-Fixed several bugs;

-Added missing music in a couple scenes;

-Added 11 animations

-Added about 370 images

-Added about 10k words

Helll.
Monster College [v0.8.16] [Monster Eye Games]

Changelog:

-Fixed several bugs;

-Added missing music in a couple scenes;

-Added 11 animations

-Added about 370 images

-Added about 10k words
Hello up2share say corrupted bot others work.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes