TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm just wondering if we should expect a game from you in which we will see how Francis developed, what difficulties he had and what enemies he had before the events of the original MG1K, going through his path with him?; Or in a game in which we will see with our own eyes why the Shadow hunters and the antagonists of Eden and Michaela have become what they have become?
This was actually the original story concept for Monster Girl 1,000, which had the planned title "Dawn of Chaos". It involved you, the Death Knight protag, getting involved with Lilith the Succubus, the twin cat girls Luneth and Celeste, and of course the dragon Hannah. Not much was developed beyond this concept in my head back in around 2020.

Got a full playthrough; greatly enjoyed.
Unfortunately, it seems the nursery is bugged and I could not enjoy the fruit of my labors as it were.
Wish that got a fix or I got save where I get to see all of them :)
Thanks for the game !
I need more details. How was it bugged?

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
Every track is in the credits, and can likely be found on Youtube. Feel free to ask me if you want to know where any specific track is.

Yeah, there are a lot of cool characters that I wish were developed more. My main philosophy for making MG1K characters was to make them interesting enough to be the protagonist or "main girl" of their own game, and while this certainly led to a lot of deep characters, it also led to a feeling of wanting more from every character.

My biggest lesson from MG1K is that this type of quantity over quality doesn't work. Having 20 characters with 20 scenes of development probably isn't as satisfying as having 5 characters with 4 scenes of development each.

What is the name of the music that plays during the rescue of the characters we met throughout the game after the final battle with Eris, and during most of the post-game battles in the colosseum?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
What is the name of the music that plays during the rescue of the characters we met throughout the game after the final battle with Eris, and during most of the post-game battles in the colosseum?
Goodbye by Sewerslvt

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bigboi42

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
I seem to have encountered a bug after I defeated Eris and saved the monster girls, after that I went to the coliseum, Franciska met me and offered to fight two monster girls, I agreed, I defeated them, the sex scene started, a day passed in the game, I decide to leave the coliseum , I go to the main gate and Franziska offers to fight the monster girls again, I agree, the same thing happens, I go to the main gate again and she again offers to fight the two monster girls, and so on again, and again, and again, until I will not tell her that I will go to her room later.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I seem to have encountered a bug after I defeated Eris and saved the monster girls, after that I went to the coliseum, Franciska met me and offered to fight two monster girls, I agreed, I defeated them, the sex scene started, a day passed in the game, I decide to leave the coliseum , I go to the main gate and Franziska offers to fight the monster girls again, I agree, the same thing happens, I go to the main gate again and she again offers to fight the two monster girls, and so on again, and again, and again, until I will not tell her that I will go to her room later.
Are you by chance playing on an older version of the game? I'm sure I had this bug reported earlier, and I remember fixing it.

Talion666

Apr 10, 2023
Can someone help me? So I have made quite some progress already(playing on Android) but suddenly the main character battles automatically and I can't choose what he should do anymore. Thus I have been losing many fights I could have won and can't progress any further. Could someone help me? (I play normal mode)

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
Ви випадково граєте в старішу версію гри? Я впевнений, що мені повідомляли про цю помилку раніше, і я пам’ятаю, що її виправив.
I am playing on version 19.0.0e

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Can someone help me? So I have made quite some progress already(playing on Android) but suddenly the main character battles automatically and I can't choose what he should do anymore. Thus I have been losing many fights I could have won and can't progress any further. Could someone help me? (I play normal mode)
Sounds like you have Sybil's blessing equipped! This blessing puts characters into a berserk state which causes them to autobattle.

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Are there any other amazing games like this one? It seems impossible to find completed wholesome harem pregnancy games with romance.

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
MUCHO TEXTO HOLY SHIT
Straight up just holding enter for 15 minutes straight
This is a shitpost right? Who the fuck is gonna read this I almost lost my mind just skipping through it
It just keeps going on and on and on

Last edited:

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
How do you feel about the idea of making a crossover game where the main characters and antagonists of the MG1K and Paccsu games, for example, would cross if the author of the second agreed to make this crossover?

Reactions: aleyugioh

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
Bro picked up a book and was like "wtf, it's all words?!"
Like damn, people really do love to completely ignore the "VN" beside the title sometimes. If you just wanted some art to fap to then there are plenty of other places for that. like TS60's Patreon lmao

I've seen several people now complain about the amount of text in this game and say it's boring. In my opinion, I think the length is perfectly fine. The only time I think it started to drag on a little bit was the Pumpkin Queen sequence and the final battle, but again, it was never to the point where it ruined my enjoyment (and they were also very big moments in the narrative so it makes sense that they were lengthy).

I thought the overall story was good and interesting, don't see how anyone could be bored by it. My only critique with the writing is that I do think the early parts of the story are more entertaining than the later parts. I think when the game mainly just focused on the trio of Dante, Bessie, and Ray and them exploring new locations, getting into shenanigans, and growing in their bond with one another while occasionally meeting new monster girls here and there to spice things up, the writing was at its peak. I do understand that the focus needed to shift on adding more and more monster girls to interact with for this specific game's ambitious premise and story, but perhaps for future projects, keeping the focus more on just a few main characters and their chemistry with one another would be fantastic because I think you do an incredible job of it, TS60. But this is all just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt haha

Last edited:

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Is there an option added or will it be added which female we can impregnate and which is already impregnated? I haven't played for a few versions, but I think that even if there is no such option, it would make it a lot easier (e.g. repeating one scene)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there an option added or will it be added which female we can impregnate and which is already impregnated? I haven't played for a few versions, but I think that even if there is no such option, it would make it a lot easier (e.g. repeating one scene)
Yes, this is something you can do now, there is an in-game timeskip in one of the last missions.

Reactions: wwgwa

Theorycrafter

Feb 15, 2020
I need more details. How was it bugged?
It was stuck at only one of the kids in the Nursery and I could not switch to any other kiddo other than Mimi's. Here's my end-game save. I see it actually reset some of the earlier contracts when I reloaded, making things even weirder, changing the kids I had from 27-28 I had to 22 and now it's 16. It might be because I unapologetically cheated, but here you go.

NOTICE TO OTHERS, THIS SAVE IS BUGGED.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
About the ending actually thats literally 20 minutes of text with perma skip
If you didn't want to read a novel, why did you download a visual novel? This game has 500,000 words, it's not pretending to be something it's not.

You can also skip much faster by holding W.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes