__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Polly's Spear says "Increase PARTY damage cap to 1,150,000", but when equipped by Dante it doesn't apply to Bessie/Ray which is what the info suggests. Is this intended, or is this just an oversight/typo?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Polly's Spear says "Increase PARTY damage cap to 1,150,000", but when equipped by Dante it doesn't apply to Bessie/Ray which is what the info suggests. Is this intended, or is this just an oversight/typo?
On an old version, this was actually bugged and causes the enemies to deal up to 1,150,000 damage instead.

flopster

Sep 30, 2019
I mean I've done that yet it's still green. I don't know the triggers but I've done all the quest, I've slept with everyone at Hayakawa post end game from Zoe to Blackjack. Yamato is pregnant. It's still green. So my only thought is if Swifty had a scene there that's my only guess. And the only reason why I'm saying Swifty could be the cause is because Swifty isn't at Hayakawa but in the character gallery she's under Hayakawa.
I had the same issue, but then I went and did the last signboard contract (Bessie and Ray) and after that it showed as completed, and you get a second quest to beat Yamoto again.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I thought I had the most recent version, but I didn't I had .0d, not e, but I visited Hayakawa for the first time and when I spoke to Yamato, she acted as if I'd already impregnated her, but this was my first time meeting her. I'll run up the save in e, and see if it does the same thing.

Edit: and it was fixed, I could not interact with Yamato until I took her contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Three Fang

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know what the Tier 5 Bessie Armor does? It says Immunity to Limit Cool-Down but I still have all the cool-downs from my abilities including Limit Breakers.

edit: Nevermind, it applies to the fully automatic Limit Breaker for Bessie (I should have known from the name) but I was trying to get it to work with the succubus form to have an enemy endlessly bound by her Love-Making ability.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Does anyone know what the Tier 5 Bessie Armor does? It says Immunity to Limit Cool-Down but I still have all the cool-downs from my abilities including Limit Breakers.

edit: Nevermind, it applies to the fully automatic Limit Breaker for Bessie (I should have known from the name) but I was trying to get it to work with the succubus form to have an enemy endlessly bound by her Love-Making ability.
If you have TP mode warrior, you can pretty much use Fully Automatic Bolts every turn, which is the primary usage of that armor set.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
People play this for the plot and gameplay.
I play this for the music, I'm banging my head every time I play this.
Can someone tell me the name of the rock / metal theme that plays at the colosseum or some fights

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
People play this for the plot and gameplay.
I play this for the music, I'm banging my head every time I play this.
Can someone tell me the name of the rock / metal theme that plays at the colosseum or some fights
All tracks are in the credits, and can then be found on Youtube (y)

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i'm on area 3 and it's starting to get repetitive. i'm really on the verge of dropping it. will the formula be the same throughout the game?

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Guinevere's training arena is definitely NOT a level 45 fight. Bitch acts after every single move I make even with haste and slow up and can soak up ridiculous damage even with armor break and mental break applied.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Guinevere's training arena is definitely NOT a level 45 fight. Bitch acts after every single move I make even with haste and slow up and can soak up ridiculous damage even with armor break and mental break applied.
These battles were tested at level 45 using the strongest equipment you'd find around the game at that time. I am very good at RPG games, though, and I also made this game.
Armor piercing is very effective against Guinevere. She only has 999,999 HP, making it possible to one-shot her, but she has 999 DEF and MDF.
Either way, you could just come back later, and she'll suddenly be one of the easier fights.

Do you ever plan to hire actors to voice characters in your games?
Nah, I think my games are probably better without voice acting. You can read a lot more out of the text than a voice can sometimes add.
The best usage for voice acting would probably be just the sex scenes, but I'm not hugely interested in doing something like that so late into development, nor do I have a single connection with a voice actor.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
That drops from the very first Mimi fight at the Hunter's Training Center.
That's what I thought, I went and did that fight like 10 times and it never dropped so I used RPG maker to spawn that dagger and once I did that the original popped up as available in the upgrade shop.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
What level is the Eden gunship fight scaled for?

Her Total Annihilation devastates Bessie and Rae, yet does not touch the MC, but he can't hit her without their buff, or using Reaper's Scythe, and I'm not seeing any damage happening after the 1/2 point in the battle, the gunship just spams TA, and kills Bessie and Ray each time I raise them.

All 3 of the party at level 49 atm.

Edit, I think the quest says 50, but I'm not sure if this is a gear structure issue or just raw power.

Went back and did it again with all at 55, Bessie and Ray almost made it to the 4th hit of TA with massive fire res and the magic res bubble, as it was I finished the gunship alone with the MC using Reaper's Scythe skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
1681728370271.png 1681728448786.png
Are the weapons and armor/accessories highlighted in the screenshots honestly unlockable in the encyclopedia, or were they supposed to be the starting weapons and accessories for the Main Character, but were not added for some reason?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 2552861 View attachment 2552862
Are the weapons and armor/accessories highlighted in the screenshots honestly unlockable in the encyclopedia, or were they supposed to be the starting weapons and accessories for the Main Character, but were not added for some reason?
Those are blank slots where the original shield and sword would have been, yeah.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes