Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I finished the game at 59/60.

Bessie and Ray were 60, the MC was 59, and dinged 60 after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Eris fights were so much easier then Eden, although for some reason Ray showed no heath, just the MC's tank it up buff, and every time I used Cura on her the health just vanished. Same for Ray's mana pool, it stayed right around 500ish, if I used Ray's spirit control, the extra vanished right after her turn was up. Same for a hi-ether, it bumped Ray up to 9999 then dropped right back in the 500's.

No problem with the MC, one shot from Ray's spirit leech and he hit max MP, ditto with Bessie and her Osmosis shot reclaiming her used MP.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So I finished the game at 59/60.

Bessie and Ray were 60, the MC was 59, and dinged 60 after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Eris fights were so much easier then Eden, although for some reason Ray showed no heath, just the MC's tank it up buff, and every time I used Cura on her the health just vanished. Same for Ray's mana pool, it stayed right around 500ish, if I used Ray's spirit control, the extra vanished right after her turn was up. Same for a hi-ether, it bumped Ray up to 9999 then dropped right back in the 500's.

No problem with the MC, one shot from Ray's spirit leech and he hit max MP, ditto with Bessie and her Osmosis shot reclaiming her used MP.
Were you using any equipment on Ray that provided HP/MP Regen?

Quick question does this game have an ending yet?
Yeah

Reactions: h2910hfg

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Ray:

Holy Tome (+4% hp regen)
Paladin's Bangle (1% doubled b/c she is wearing it)
Nurse's Blessing Lvl3 (Party 3% hp Regen)

Edit: Also is there a NG+ option, or will there be eventually?
It's probably the Holy Tome, I'll check it out.
Also, no NG+ planned.

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
So there will be no Quistis blessing?

Also, I wonder if the post-game will have sex scenes with Xion, Eden, Michaela and Furnace Knight, and (optionally) their blessings in the future?

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

Also, I wonder if the post-game will have sex scenes with Xion, Eden, Michaela and Furnace Knight, and (optionally) their blessings in the future?
I think TS60 is done with this game, so likely not... but no sex with Xion IS a huge shame, I'd'a liked to have hit that hard....

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
These battles were tested at level 45 using the strongest equipment you'd find around the game at that time. I am very good at RPG games, though, and I also made this game.
Armor piercing is very effective against Guinevere. She only has 999,999 HP, making it possible to one-shot her, but she has 999 DEF and MDF.
Either way, you could just come back later, and she'll suddenly be one of the easier fights.
So it's NOT a level 45 fight unless you've bought all the most powerful equipment you can and know the EXACT mechanics of the entire fight, which is, frankly, not a good way to rank a fight as most players will have neither of that. Coming back later is really the only viable option.

Meaning I was correct, it is NOT a level 45 fight.

Furthermore, the whole Swiftstroke storyline was just annoying. Adding a "rival" character into the game but making it so they're always leaps and bounds stronger than the PC's is never a good idea, and her being able to take down Deathclaw no problem after merely two months of training honestly annoyed me more than it should have.

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
So it's NOT a level 45 fight unless you've bought all the most powerful equipment you can and know the EXACT mechanics of the entire fight, which is, frankly, not a good way to rank a fight as most players will have neither of that. Coming back later is really the only viable option.

Meaning I was correct, it is NOT a level 45 fight.
Eh, the fight's not easy but I've beaten it at lower levels than 45 even without going out of my way to optimize or grind. It took a couple of attempts, but once I realized that she speeds up as the fight goes on, I just had to damage race her using limits and damage over time effects like poison and toxic.

Also, the biggest protip I'd give you is to put all your speed boosting equipment on Ray, who has so much utility in her kit (like the spell that makes you immortal lol) that her turns will never be wasted.

You're given the tools needed to succeed, you just gotta use them.

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023

Just moving this post here (I want to hear the answer to these questions from TS60)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Just moving this post here (I want to hear the answer to these questions from TS60)
I guess I forgot Quistis' blessing. I'll put it on the to do list.

Is there a way to meet Blackjack again post-game or was that one time in the mountains the only time?
Yeah, she'll be appearing back in Hayakawa in the next update.

Dude if you don't do anything else with this banger imma seriously cry.
The next banger is in development:
pythonw_6hUPXE1pWK.gif
1681983872962.png
1681983889681.png

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes