Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
So Excalibur will be the only Juggernaut sword obtainable? It's just that when I first saw the moment where Juggernaut lost Muramasa's sword and it ended up in SwiftStroke's hands, I thought that after defeating Eris and saving the main character's friends, SwiftStroke would give Muramasa under certain conditions.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So Excalibur will be the only Juggernaut sword obtainable? It's just that when I first saw the moment where Juggernaut lost Muramasa's sword and it ended up in SwiftStroke's hands, I thought that after defeating Eris and saving the main character's friends, SwiftStroke would give Muramasa under certain conditions.
To be fair, Excalibur is so cracked, you probably don't need the other swords. Lorewise, Excalibur is her strongest sword.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
1. RPGMaker MV is a limiting and user-unfriendly engine.
Skimming through comments and noticed this. I was glad to see you write this, and I share your discontent. It's really the only downside of Monster Girl 1000 - the clunky interface.

You must now make a Monster Girl 2000 game using a better engine. I have spoken :D

On a side note, I don't know of any other RPG engines that would be better. Are they all clunky and limiting? Is there a better/newer RPG Maker version? Would it need to be custom-made in something like Unity? I dunno.

The top RPG Maker alternative is apparently Godot according to and , but maybe it requires coding. Have you already looked into this and are considering a different engine for future games?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Skimming through comments and noticed this. I was glad to see you write this, and I share your discontent. It's really the only downside of Monster Girl 1000 - the clunky interface.

You must now make a Monster Girl 2000 game using a better engine. I have spoken :D

On a side note, I don't know of any other RPG engines that would be better. Are they all clunky and limiting? Is there a better/newer RPG Maker version? Would it need to be custom-made in something like Unity? I dunno.

The top RPG Maker alternative is apparently Godot according to and , but maybe it requires coding. Have you already looked into this and are considering a different engine for future games?
I think I'd rather just build my own RPG game from the ground up using python in the Ren'Py engine.

Do you plan to add other languages to the game, for example Ukrainian?
Translating 500,000 words of content into a language I don't even know seems manic to say the least. I don't even see this game getting fan translations either, due to RPGMaker being a very awkward (shit) engine for inputting text.

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
Monster Girl 1,000 has been released on Steam:
View attachment 2516091

It will be on sale for its first week if you'd like to buy it. Thanks for all the support!
:skawaii:
Can you clarify on this post, was this game supposed to be on sale the first week it was on steam, or was it meant to be bought on your own the first week it was on steam? It's just been over a week and it still needs to be bought, maybe I misunderstood your post?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
is this game gonna be getting the last patch soon? or are you waiting till your new game is up and running first? just wondering.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
monster girl dreams is a good example for a renpy game with more depth to it's combat system (and also relevant because monster girls).
I've come back to that one time and again, as it reminds me of the old ADRIFT and TADS games I used to play. Good text can often make a game worthwhile as well as images, and a great story makes a game even better. Didn't know Dreams was still ongoing, nice to hear.

Three Fang

Mar 27, 2020
I've been playing the fuck out of this game and I'm not sure how to tag TwistedScarlet60 about this but, in my save file: Sofi just popped up out of nowhere in my Village before I even got to Lionshead. When I got to Lionshead and finally looked at the contracts in town, The contract Finding Swftstroke was already completed.

I think I probably sequence broke the game grinding out the Arena. I did beat the Lionshead Tournament very early on and I cleared through a lot of the Ladder. I don't really have a save file of me being pre-Lionshead but here's me in Lionshea before doing any quests.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the game. This shit slaps.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I've been playing the fuck out of this game and I'm not sure how to tag TwistedScarlet60 about this but, in my save file: Sofi just popped up out of nowhere in my Village before I even got to Lionshead. When I got to Lionshead and finally looked at the contracts in town, The contract Finding Swftstroke was already completed.

I think I probably sequence broke the game grinding out the Arena. I did beat the Lionshead Tournament very early on and I cleared through a lot of the Ladder. I don't really have a save file of me being pre-Lionshead but here's me in Lionshea before doing any quests.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the game. This shit slaps.
This has been fixed:
"If you viewed the Character Viewer before finishing Lionshead, it would bug and automatically complete Lionshead for you, making it impossible to unlock Underdark.
What I've done is if you've unlocked Lionshead early through this bug, you will automatically unlock the Underdark. Be sure to complete Lionshead first though!"
It's a bit of a band aid fix, but it should definitely solve the issue for anyone who had it.

Mar 23, 2022
So I know that the character viewer is new but I found a bug already with it, sorry. Keisa's face doesn't leave if you chose one of her models. Also the life titans health drain drains mana instead. I don't think that's intentional seeing how it has a mana drain also. Finally I think Hayakawa some how got unsynced for me because it says their is an event there I'm missing but I can't find it. I think it's because I got swifty before Hayakawa existed due to it being an earlier build load where I had the capital but Hayakawa didn't exist. I mean I have two swifty blessing because of that. So it's probably an unfortunate bug in my game that can't be fixed. Also this is all on the steam version.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So I know that the character viewer is new but I found a bug already with it, sorry. Keisa's face doesn't leave if you chose one of her models. Also the life titans health drain drains mana instead. I don't think that's intentional seeing how it has a mana drain also. Finally I think Hayakawa some how got unsynced for me because it says their is an event there I'm missing but I can't find it. I think it's because I got swifty before Hayakawa existed due to it being an earlier build load where I had the capital but Hayakawa didn't exist. I mean I have two swifty blessing because of that. So it's probably an unfortunate bug in my game that can't be fixed. Also this is all on the steam version.
When you say there's a missing event, do you mean you're unable to gold star the area? The requirements are to get Yamato pregnant by beating her quest three times, and have sex with Zoe.

Mar 23, 2022
When you say there's a missing event, do you mean you're unable to gold star the area? The requirements are to get Yamato pregnant by beating her quest three times, and have sex with Zoe.
I mean I've done that yet it's still green. I don't know the triggers but I've done all the quest, I've slept with everyone at Hayakawa post end game from Zoe to Blackjack. Yamato is pregnant. It's still green. So my only thought is if Swifty had a scene there that's my only guess. And the only reason why I'm saying Swifty could be the cause is because Swifty isn't at Hayakawa but in the character gallery she's under Hayakawa.

Reactions: __LOLZ1337__
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes