LewEPIC

Jun 25, 2017
Can someone post a completed save please played this a long time ago on a different pc so lost the saved file no offence to the dev but I cba to play through it all again...

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Can someone post a completed save please played this a long time ago on a different pc so lost the saved file no offence to the dev but I cba to play through it all again...
No offense to you, but this game features an episode select feature and a comprehensive cheat menu, allowing you to make a completed save yourself in only a few minutes.

Reactions: User0098

LewEPIC

Jun 25, 2017
No offense to you, but this game features an episode select feature and a comprehensive cheat menu, allowing you to make a completed save yourself in only a few minutes.
Wait it does that's neat I didn't even look tbh just assumed it wouldnt have that, pretty cool I will have a look thanks

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
Am I the only one, when I first saw the Pink Lingerie/Ultimate Undies accessory, I started imagining Ray in her underwear/thong seducing enemies, and when they get close to her, she suddenly starts casting Flare spells on them?

(I wonder if there will ever be art like this with Ray in a thong? I honestly wouldn't mind)

Oct 29, 2019
How to run that correctly under Linux (natively) (i.e SteamDeck):
6 steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope it helps
You are a goddamn hero and I hope you have a phenomenal weekend
Of note, starting the game via double-click tends to not do the trick, but just doing `./path/to/directory/Monster Girl 1000/nw` does the trick just fine

incognitolurker

Jun 22, 2020
Is this the right place to report bugs? The game has crashed for me twice now in Mistral Village during the postgame, and the second time it generated this report. (version 19.0.0e)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is this the right place to report bugs? The game has crashed for me twice now in Mistral Village during the postgame, and the second time it generated this report. (version 19.0.0e)
Oh, that's an RPGMaker MV thing, you just need to change the rendering method.

potens1

Mar 9, 2020
You are a goddamn hero and I hope you have a phenomenal weekend
Of note, starting the game via double-click tends to not do the trick, but just doing `./path/to/directory/Monster Girl 1000/nw` does the trick just fine
Yo !

That's strange, I did not, maybe you should try to run in in the console, but from another directory with a absolute path (starting with / and . or ..)

Bash:
cd /tmp
/path/to/where/you/installed/it/nw
And see the ins.. sorry logs coming from nw

I don't think I had problem with it, but I use also the steam launcher to run it (now)

Did you set the name in packages.json ? It sounds to me it's a problem only when trying to run with absolute path (not sure)

Have a nice weekend

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
Only me moment in Abomination? contract where Quistis turns into Abomination resembles some Japanese horror in which a schoolgirl turns into a hideous monster?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
TS60 I had a question why is your games build only past 19.0.0e on steam? Says your at update 19.2.0 on the steam edition is F95 not getting the same treatment anymore? If not I'll just surpport you on steam and get it from there.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Yo TS, little bug report here:
Dobbi's relationship menu says to beat her in the training area to advance the relationship, but I already did and redoing the fight doesn't do anything.

Edit: Same thing with Keke.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TS60 I had a question why is your games build only past 19.0.0e on steam? Says your at update 19.2.0 on the steam edition is F95 not getting the same treatment anymore? If not I'll just surpport you on steam and get it from there.
19.1.0 and 19.2.0 are only bug fixes with minor additions. No new sex scenes or battles.
I still have another pretty big fix coming. Who knows? Maybe I'll throw in an extra scene for fun.

Reactions: Koikastu99

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
19.1.0 and 19.2.0 are only bug fixes with minor additions. No new sex scenes or battles.
I still have another pretty big fix coming. Who knows? Maybe I'll throw in an extra scene for fun.
I say support him anyway. His one of the most consistent developers with updates always coming out regularly. Keep up the fantastic work.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I reached the route split with Eris.

I want to say I like it, but the lack of cg and backgrounds when its building the lore kills it for me. even the town backgrounds are re-used. so yeah, if I have to mention one big flaw it would be that.

more bgm would also be nice. especially, ESPECIALLY when on tense moments of lore building. goddamn I don't want to hear "darling darling" when Rosaria is giving me this huge infodump. oh and dev, probably rewrite that segment. sometimes its getting too edgy. that or it needs a tl;dr version

Last edited:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Gold doubling items like the gold coin and gold bracer do not double gold drops.

Also question. there are 2 items i found that have repeat hits until with max 100 etc. But one has a higher chance to activate than the other. If both are equiped, does their chances add up or does it work differently? Does game prioritize the higher chance one and ignores the lower one?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Gold doubling items like the gold coin and gold bracer do not double gold drops.

Also question. there are 2 items i found that have repeat hits until with max 100 etc. But one has a higher chance to activate than the other. If both are equiped, does their chances add up or does it work differently? Does game prioritize the higher chance one and ignores the lower one?
Gold-doubling items only work with enemy gold drops from battle. A lot of monsters don't drop gold, but more humanoid monsters will. Repeatable contracts will also drop gold.
For your other question, they stack independently. Nothing is ignored, but they don't activate each other.

Reactions: MadDany
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes