TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Kinda wish there was a route that let you avoid sex with(being raped by) "definitely not Harley Quinn so don't sue me lol" crazy chaos girl.

solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
Anyway to turn off the UI so I can enjoy the the beautiful art? It's nice to see another game from Friendship with benefits dev, appreciate your work. Keep it up.

Kirk Franklin

Aug 24, 2021
There's a bug on android where whenever I enter a fight I keep getting errors. It's in "The Abomination" fight where the game gets stuck and the errors keep popping up. I kept trying for hours to retry. I know you said you won't fix it, but maybe in a future update?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Crab battle, I suppose she wants to move outside of screen boundaries.
new — копия.png

Also, is that black sunglasses?
new — копия.png

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Are we concerned about typos? After Friendship with Benefits I was led to believe we were ignoring them.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
4.1.1 Update:
1630239277742.png
DOWNLOAD
WIN:
MAC:
(I heard some people were having issues running it)
Changelog:
Major:
- 4 New Romanceable Girls, 6 New Sex Scenes.

- New Advancement Contract: Mother Knows Breast
- New Misc Contract: Savvy Davy
- New Building: The Bar, can buy new items, Gemstones and Giftboxes here. Unlocked after Savvy Davy.
- New Contract: Furry Pandemic! At Mistral VIllage, Unlocked: after sleeping with Mary.
- You can now have sex with Mary and Moona through the harem menu.
- After beating Furry Pandemic you can sleep with Keke through the harem menu.
- Added Hides-in-Barrels, Dobbi, Davy and Isadora, and a secret battle to the Training Arena. (You aren't expected to be able to beat these yet.)
- Mimi can now get pregnant after you beat her in the training arena
- Keke can now get pregnant after her quest and if you beat in her the training arena
- Isadora can now get pregnant after her quest and if you beat her in the training arena
- Hides-in-Barrels can now get pregnant if you beat her in the training arena. This closes her shop in the Shores of Easy.
- Secret character can now get pregnant after beating her in the training arena
- Tali, Moona and Mary can now get pregnant after their respective sex scenes.
- Alice's rewards have been updated to reflect what is possible in this new update.

Minor:
- ~25 New Items, 4 New Passive skills
- Made it so you can only buy one of every building and upgrade!
- Updated several quests and fights so they can't be repeated farrmed for experience, you can still farm for gold, though.
- Rebalanced the Mistral Village contracts to make the Mighty Manticores easier
- Added the training dummy to the training arena. It can be used to farm TP, or just experiment with skills.
- Added's Ray's sex scenes to her house, they can be repeated.
- Gave Keke EX a battle sprite
- The Yellow Drips now drop lightning themed items.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from opening the menu after visiting the Mistral Village contract board.
- Ray's Mindblast weapon correctly gives you the mind blast skill.
- Keke no longer drops the Pumpkin Queen's Legendary Pumpkin Slayer Sword.
- Actually added the Eris's Blessing drop to the scene you get it.
- Smoke Bomb on a Stick no longer replaces attack with 'Water'
- Fixed the Dual shields not giving you the Shield Bash ability.
- Nerfed the starting swords, and Rat-Killer. (-1 Attack)
- Fixed the exploit where you can increase the village of the quality and increase resource collection by just sleeping,
- Made Pumpkin Queen immune to confusion
- Various typo fixes
- Various variable fixes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
4.1.1 Update:
View attachment 1377380
DOWNLOAD
WIN:
MAC:
(I heard some people were having issues running it)
Changelog:
Major:
- 4 New Romanceable Girls, 6 New Sex Scenes.

- New Advancement Contract: Mother Knows Breast
- New Misc Contract: Savvy Davy
- New Building: The Bar, can buy new items, Gemstones and Giftboxes here. Unlocked after Savvy Davy.
- New Contract: Furry Pandemic! At Mistral VIllage, Unlocked: after sleeping with Mary.
- You can now have sex with Mary and Moona through the harem menu.
- After beating Furry Pandemic you can sleep with Keke through the harem menu.
- Added Hides-in-Barrels, Dobbi, Davy and Isadora, and a secret battle to the Training Arena. (You aren't expected to be able to beat these yet.)
- Mimi can now get pregnant after you beat her in the training arena
- Keke can now get pregnant after her quest and if you beat in her the training arena
- Isadora can now get pregnant after her quest and if you beat her in the training arena
- Hides-in-Barrels can now get pregnant if you beat her in the training arena. This closes her shop in the Shores of Easy.
- Secret character can now get pregnant after beating her in the training arena
- Tali, Moona and Mary can now get pregnant after their respective sex scenes.
- Alice's rewards have been updated to reflect what is possible in this new update.

Minor:
- ~25 New Items, 4 New Passive skills
- Made it so you can only buy one of every building and upgrade!
- Updated several quests and fights so they can't be repeated farrmed for experience, you can still farm for gold, though.
- Rebalanced the Mistral Village contracts to make the Mighty Manticores easier
- Added the training dummy to the training arena. It can be used to farm TP, or just experiment with skills.
- Added's Ray's sex scenes to her house, they can be repeated.
- Gave Keke EX a battle sprite
- The Yellow Drips now drop lightning themed items.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from opening the menu after visiting the Mistral Village contract board.
- Ray's Mindblast weapon correctly gives you the mind blast skill.
- Keke no longer drops the Pumpkin Queen's Legendary Pumpkin Slayer Sword.
- Actually added the Eris's Blessing drop to the scene you get it.
- Smoke Bomb on a Stick no longer replaces attack with 'Water'
- Fixed the Dual shields not giving you the Shield Bash ability.
- Nerfed the starting swords, and Rat-Killer. (-1 Attack)
- Fixed the exploit where you can increase the village of the quality and increase resource collection by just sleeping,
- Made Pumpkin Queen immune to confusion
- Various typo fixes
- Various variable fixes
Furry Pandemic huh?
Just 2 goth furries in a day.
1399284_screenshot0005.png
Not gonna complain.

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
First findings: there are a few formal mistakes in the how-to-play section just before the game starts and one or two missing periods/full stops (foreshadowing!) in the interlude before you name the protagonist. Nothing crazy but it's there.

Now, I don't know if you go for an overall AE approach or if some of your characters use BE but make sure they don't switch between them. I attached a very early example of the protagonist switching to BE and then back to AE (possibly just a one time thing); in the "path selection" it is written in the AE variant "Armorer (Dobbi)" but that is obviously not visible in the log. I will NOT keep an focus on whether a character switches between variants. If I do notice it, however, I make a note.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Get an error second night cant load mission impossible music
I think we have the same problem View attachment 1378056
Just some trash RPGmaker stuff. Even though the music file isn't actually used anymore, it's still 'stored' for some reason which is extremely annoying.
I'll fix it tomorrow, but for now you should be able to copy and paste any file in that folder and rename it that exact phrase. I haven't encrypted any files.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
got Mary, Moona and Tali pregnant, yet Alice still says only one girl is pregnant. Other than this awesome update!

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes