BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I’m dumb when it comes to this. Unless I have a tool I can use, this if all gibberish to me.

Also it’s in an archive which I have yet to figure out how to extract.
I uh, literally spelled it out, how to extract.

*Edit* Wrote a quick tool (VERY quick, NO ERROR HANDLING, ETC, extracts both Archives). Might bother to spiff it up and write a proper tool to allow modifying files and inserting/replacing/deleting instead of just extraction. (Just noticed a crash occurs if you attempt to open an archive but cancel the file open dialog. Just some lazy programming. Only wanted to throw this together for fun.)
<Removed, newer version will be uploaded that has extra handling for crappy Japanese programmers using shift_jis/932/OLD API!!!>

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

renpy722

Aug 7, 2019
Flaring on my AV as well, can't touch this one :( "Cracks sometimesdo that" they should not, most dont.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Flaring on my AV as well, can't touch this one :( "Cracks sometimesdo that" they should not, most dont.
You do you, its ripped direct from steam. Feel free to find your own way of cracking it.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
You will have to test it. You can selectively download a torrent.

EDIT: I will see if I can make an update.

EDIT: Well the archive contains everything and it requires a whole new download. I still havent figured out how to unpack it.

Yes it work. ^^ Put the Uncesor data on the steam verssion.^^

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
I've never really been interested in training games
just seems like a thing for dude's with power fetishes

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I get that you spelled it out but the question is what do you use to open, etc.
See the post, I attached a .NET quick throw-together to extract anything you want. Probably easiest to use Extract All. Compressed with MPRESS as I'd rather not see the effort lost, but if you want src, I can provide. Extracts resources as they are. Scripts appear plaintext, images are TGAs, etc. I did throw together a tiny UI to print some details out about each entry. I use a 4K-display, dunno if it will look right on lowDPI screens. I don't bother with DPI issues.
Entirely wrong. Almost all cracks do because people who crack games usually use packers to compress or help protect cracks from moron rippers and skiddies much like in the mid-2000s where a scene group would release a crack and some shit kid would try to steal it and the credit with it. Any decent AV would flag probably 9/10 cracks, though not always a viral. Sometimes merely flagged as compressed if the AV isn't able to decompress and sig it as perhaps a Diablo2oo2 (DUP) or AT4RE patcher, quick examples. But if it bothers you, either buy it or find original files and remove the steam_api protection yourself, then write a mitm DLL and crack it yourself. Not hard.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
The only real issue i have with these kinda games is that you either have to enjoy being cucked all the time or enjoy the thought of sloppy seconds.
And i don't enjoy either of those two things.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
See the post, I attached a .NET quick throw-together to extract anything you want. Probably easiest to use Extract All. Compressed with MPRESS as I'd rather not see the effort lost, but if you want src, I can provide. Extracts resources as they are. Scripts appear plaintext, images are TGAs, etc. I did throw together a tiny UI to print some details out about each entry. I use a 4K-display, dunno if it will look right on lowDPI screens. I don't bother with DPI issues.
Cool, now to test if the game can run without the archives.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Cool, now to test if the game can run without the archives.
If you're going to try that, I'd suggest extracting both archives to two different directories, then copying uncensored over the original archive, then to game dir.

Edit: Any issues yet? I expect bugs of course.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If you're going to try that, I'd suggest extracting both archives to two different directories, then copying uncensored over the original archive, then to game dir.

Edit: Any issues yet? I expect bugs of course.
Followed what you stated and when launching the game, no uncenorship XD
Now to find what is missing or what the trigger is.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Followed what you stated and when launching the game, no uncenorship XD
Now to find what is missing or what the trigger is.
Did you overwrite the old files with the new? I can test in a few minutes. Just noticed I forgot to disable the form during unpack. Also, you need to use the APPEND folder differently. The game handles that logic separately from Archives. I also have no idea if the game uses badly encoded UTF or ASCII. So anything using UTF8 (but stored as ASCII) may not work without me writing a work-around. Looking at the game executable, it searches ALL files inside gamedir to see if it has AHFS header in it, so you MUST move archive and archive_uncensored OUT of the gamedir if you're going to try that. Looks like they used Japanese characters but the archive/engine don't use encoding correctly at all. Another illusion-like disastrous engine.

Edit: I think for censored/uncensored, it depends on structure. Looking at the binary, it appears you may need to just delete _cen folders/files. May not be the case but that is preliminary assessment.

Okay, I've determined that it manually checks for archive, archive_uncensored_ archive_jp, PATCH/patch, relating to censorship. Actual bytes to SAR is 75 04 B0 01 EB 02 32 C0. Just replace B0 01 with 32 C0. But it'll spit an error out about not being able to patch certain files because the game is designed to be ran using archives. (It runs a patch routine if it archive_uncensored is detected and forcibly overwrites in-memory path-routing of img selections.) Can easily patch out if desired.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Did you overwrite the old files with the new? I can test in a few minutes. Just noticed I forgot to disable the form during unpack. Also, you need to use the APPEND folder differently. The game handles that logic separately from Archives. I also have no idea if the game uses badly encoded UTF or ASCII. So anything using UTF8 (but stored as ASCII) may not work without me writing a work-around. Looking at the game executable, it searches ALL files inside gamedir to see if it has AHFS header in it, so you MUST move archive and archive_uncensored OUT of the gamedir if you're going to try that. Looks like they used Japanese characters but the archive/engine don't use encoding correctly at all. Another illusion-like disastrous engine.
1585194988615.png

Combined and overwritten, put everything that was extracted right in the root. Unless you mean inside GAMEDATA.

EDIT
If the uncen was working, it would show one of monster girls naked
1585195106419.png

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
See above.
*scratch head* Actual bytes to SAR is 75 04 B0 01 EB 02 32 C0. Just replace 75 04 with 90 90 and it'll automatically work.
I am guessing a Hex editor is needed. I just edited the .exe in HxD and changed the 2 values
1585195975363.png

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
*scratch head* Actual bytes to SAR is 75 04 B0 01 EB 02 32 C0. Just replace 75 04 with 90 90 and it'll automatically work.
I am guessing a Hex editor is needed. I just edited the .exe in HxD and changed the 2 values
You were right on track, it was my bad. I forgot to return zero, not one. So nop-ing was incorrect. You can change it back to EB 04 instead of 90 90. It'll force it to uncensor. My goto on Lamedows is HxD too.

Got it working. Uses only uncensored files and is patched. Saves a bit of memory. I don't play these kinds of games, but it does cycle through three images (uncensored) on the Title screen. Plus Memory is available. Groovy music.

There is no guarantee things will work on non-Asian systems. I use English, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, German, Russian, Japanese, so my system is already set up for this kind of thing.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
You were right on track, it was my bad. I forgot to return zero, not one. So nop-ing was incorrect. You can change it back to EB 04 instead of 90 90. It'll force it to uncensor. My goto on Lamedows is HxD too.

Got it working. Uses only uncensored files and is patched. Saves a bit of memory. I don't play these kinds of games, but it does cycle through three images (uncensored) on the Title screen. Plus Memory is available. Groovy music.

There is no guarantee things will work on non-Asian systems. I use English, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, German, Russian, Japanese, so my system is already set up for this kind of thing.
Guess its not my cup of tea. Even after editing it, I am not getting the uncensorship. Oh well

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
By the way, you can disable Networking ENTIRELY and stop those pesky firewall notifications if you create "steam_settings" folder and create "disable_networking.txt" in it. Or I can just manually patch the steam_api.dll to hardwire that behavior. C6 85 8B FE FF FF 00 change 00 to 01.

I'll try to find a filehost and I can just up it for you, pre-patched. You can use HxD to see the diff between my Bifrost.exe and steam_api.dll and a stock one. Down to 360MB. And ooo this is slow uploading. -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaisa and Ryahn

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
By the way, you can disable Networking ENTIRELY and stop those pesky firewall notifications if you create "steam_settings" folder and create "disable_networking.txt" in it. Or I can just manually patch the steam_api.dll to hardwire that behavior. C6 85 8B FE FF FF 00 change 00 to 01.

I'll try to find a filehost and I can just up it for you, pre-patched. You can use HxD to see the diff between my Bifrost.exe and steam_api.dll and a stock one. Down to 361MB.
I just replaced the dll with one that doesnt require networking. As far as the .exe, I dont see how the game would shrink down to 361MB unless a lot of the images in there are just filler until the censor is in place. The uncensor itself is 700MB+

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I just replaced the dll with one that doesnt require networking. As far as the .exe, I dont see how the game would shrink down to 361MB unless a lot of the images in there are just filler until the censor is in place. The uncensor itself is 700MB+
Use 7z compression (lossless). The default archives are stored in a way that is not compressed. Compare the earlier Fallen Doll/Paralogue releases which used UnrealPak-ed files which instantly shrunk several hundred MB using 7z instead. :) Will update with a link when done uploading to ZippyShare. Only free one I know and bother with.

Forum rules for sharing should probably be updated with "use 7z where possible" and tips such as to unpack UnrealPak-ed games (and a tutorial on how to derive the AES encryption keys, easy) to unpack them and then compress. Great savings all around.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 137 Votes