MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The part of the game I really want to see is more romance options. I like when I get to make friends with a girl and take it beyond the simple battlefuck stuff.

Particularly the lizardgirl/kobold fromt he forest, what a cutie. give her a route!

Reactions: L30

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps I'm wrong or these points do not really matter to established perceptions, but I do hope that some value was derived from this.

Also side note this post is getting too long so I'm gonna stop this part here I have two more posts one about Sofia and another about Kaia.

I would like to add that I do take some value from these points but I will argue against them. (My burning white hot hatred of a thousands suns in now simply one hatred sun ;). ) I simply hope that my counter arguments also offer some value from a different perspective.

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
how can i unlock Minoni sex scenes? i already pass the montain temple and i went to the cave, but i cannot have sex with Minoni

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Post on Sofia, feel free to ignore if you don't care, cheers!

I hope this adds some value as a small defense of Sofia that isn't truly a full defense as it attacks her as well. Kaia next! ;0

Last edited:
Reactions: L30 and dd777

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
how can i unlock Minoni sex scenes? i already pass the montain temple and i went to the cave, but i cannot have sex with Minoni
You have to beat her in the arm wrestling contest fair and square then talk a lot to Minoni and read the books, specifically the hentai manga when she accidentally brings it, with her eventually she should leave seemingly flushed and if you follow her you can then have the fun times with Minoni.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Post on Sofia, feel free to ignore if you don't care, cheers!
Wasn't aware anyone had any issue with Sofia. She's just kind of... there. She was relevant in her universe so long ago its hard to care no matter how much she jacks herself off for being 'strong'.
Which is the only part of her I dislike. Like, yea, I get it, you sucked people off so hard they died. A lot of times. And that made you tough. Woo hoo. Get over it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doomgal

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Post on Kaia, feel free to ignore if you like, cheers!

More value on the best girl who did nothing wrong Kaia.... Oh noo my bias is showing again ain't it ;3

Last edited:
Reactions: L30 and dd777

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Wasn't aware anyone had any issue with Sofia. She's just kind of... there. She was relevant in her universe so long ago its hard to care no matter how much she jacks herself off for being 'strong'.
Which is the only part of her I dislike. Like, yea, I get it, you sucked people off so hard they died. A lot of times. And that made you tough. Woo hoo. Get over it.
Honestly it was more of a defense against the whole millions of people killed than anything else Sofia is someone whom I also dislike but to a lesser extent and I have to give credit where credit is due.

I'm also not super aware of anyone with major problems against Sofia, but thought it best just to give a response.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Kinda wild how recently people are talking about Kotone, Kaia, and Sofia. I'll keep my opinion brief for Kotone and Kaia since I personally adore both of them and understood where they were coming from. They're Monsters for one thing and Kotone had suffered a lot. She changed, but she's still afraid to take that final step until you show up and help heal her heart. Actually going through all of her dialogue showed how much she was willing to grow and become well "human" in a sense. She currently has, in my honest opinion, the most depth in terms of a romance. Even though i doubt the game can give every character or every romance this much depth, it's amazing to see what can be done and I personally can't wait for the rest of Kotone's content.

Kaia meanwhile I am pretty much in agreement with with L30. l believe her case is similar to another game I played where Bovines can have addictive milk. The play of getting someone addicted to you is much different than the reality especially when you want an actual relationship. The person isn't there for YOU. They're there for their fix. Kaia doesn't want just a mindless pet. The play is hot sure, but she wants substance with it and this is told quite clearly once you DO get addicted to her. I honestly think she's great and someone else I hope gets more content and CGs.

And now finally Sofia . . . I'll have a TLDR just in case people still want the idea.

TLDR; True Succubus needs to cum. Pretty sure that would solve over half of her issues.

I'm happy people are thinking about these characters in such divisive ways and giving different opinions though. It shows well to the quality of the writing and makes me excited to see what's in store for the future!

Good luck to all the devs. You all have my full support.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and doomgal

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
Is there a counter or cure for sensitivity increases? Or do they just grow out of control until the game is unplayable? Should I abandon my current game (very little progress to lose anyway, thanks to my sensitivity gains), start fresh, and save scum like crazy every time I trip over a sensitivity increase?

-c.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a counter or cure for sensitivity increases? Or do they just grow out of control until the game is unplayable? Should I abandon my current game (very little progress to lose anyway, thanks to my sensitivity gains), start fresh, and save scum like crazy every time I trip over a sensitivity increase?

-c.
Pray at the church for salvation

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
Prayed. Was beyond salvation. Abandoned game. Now working on a hacked version of the apk that gives the player an "I win" button, because what's good for the goose and all that.

-c.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Kinda wild how recently people are talking about Kotone, Kaia, and Sofia. I'll keep my opinion brief for Kotone and Kaia since I personally adore both of them and understood where they were coming from. They're Monsters for one thing and Kotone had suffered a lot.
I think part of the reason so many people are going on about Kotone, Kaia, and Sofia is that they are in a fashion related to each other through story and concepts. Like Sofia and Kotone are linked for both being monstergirls that have killed humans but for mostly different reasons. Also, they are both relics of the previous age. Kotone and Kaia are linked in that they both end up placing the MC somewhat under their control but how they go about it, lying or accidentally, and how they feel about that are miles apart.

Several of the main reasons I think Kotone keeps coming up though is that she is A) A popular character B) Has probably the most divisive backgrounds in MGD C) Has a lot of artwork and content so therefore is one of the main interactions in the game so far D) Had to go through a rewrite because of her backstory (only character to get that treatment so far as I know)

Reactions: dd777 and L30

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
Has anyone managed to make and install their own mods successfully, because every time I try I get a "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred". I fallowed the ModdingGuide instructions to the letter, however I'm currently using Notepad++ to edit existing script and that is working fine but I also what to create and share my own monsters, events, etc.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i hope Venefica get an expansion in a future.
like more options for working in her store or adding a month shift option (since she is a sadistic this option could feat perfecly) or at least add the option to make you cum with her feet in the final day of the extended shift,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Frank01 and lnppo

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Prayed. Was beyond salvation. Abandoned game. Now working on a hacked version of the apk that gives the player an "I win" button, because what's good for the goose and all that.

-c.
You can literally remove sens and fetish levels by paying at the church, except for those given via perks. Also for the non-perk ones, fetishes cap out at 100. You can work at the brothel for a few weeks, and just pay in two lump sums to get rid of all the accumulated sens and fetish levels.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
is there anything else i can do to progress the map after beating Amy in the Voracious Huntress quest?
Currently? No. The progression of the main story ends once you get past Amy in the Caverns by either giving into her, defeating her, or escaping her. The next dungeon will be the labyrinth which will then lead to us entering the Capital proper which will most likely have multiple dungeons as well.

My guess is that the labyrinth might be saved until a huge patch can be given that gives us both the labyrinth and the beginning of the Capital. You can still return to dive deeper into lore, experience all the current content has to offer, and wait for future updates. ^^

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
i hope Venefica get an expansion in a future.
like more options for working in her store or adding a month shift option (since she is a sadistic this option could feat perfecly) or at least add the option to make you cum with her feet in the final day of the extended shift,
According to recent posts, Venefica is slated to get an expansion for the beginning of her romance content during the next major numbered patch and the next major numbered patch afterwards.

And yes, feet milking after the extended shift should definitely be an option. Although i think the next option should be a week after three days, and not an entire month. Rut stacking past 7 days is more plausible than a month and since Rut gives a HUGE boost to Virility it would be best to have that.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes