Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a counter or cure for sensitivity increases? Or do they just grow out of control until the game is unplayable? Should I abandon my current game (very little progress to lose anyway, thanks to my sensitivity gains), start fresh, and save scum like crazy every time I trip over a sensitivity increase?

-c.
Go to the church in town, pray to the Goddess statue, and go to restore sensitivities. By paying, you can restore your sensitivities to the minimum you can have them. The same can be done for fetishes. They will not decrease past a certain threshold if certain perks are keeping them high which by the sound of things is not your issue.

If money is your issue, working at the Inn can net you great profit at the cost of some fetish and sensitivity increase which you can easily get rid of later with the money you earn.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Aw... thats sad. The game has reallllly good feet content and I would love to see them with more CGs (particularly Kunoichi Trainees and Shizu scenes)
Apologies for being a little blunt with that disheartening information, I just don't want to raise potentially unrealistic expectations that every character will have CGs for everything. As the art is being made on a commission basis and it is planned that the artist responsible for a character's sprite will also be commissioned for any erotic CGs for consistency, the budget for art is one limiting factor on how many CGs there will eventually be. Of course, there is also the fact that the roster of characters is still growing and more sprites will be needed in the future as well as the fact that some of the artists are responsible for the assets for several characters, meaning time would also eventually become something of a bottleneck. That said, with proper support and funding as well as enough time for the art to be created, the visuals can become increasingly fleshed out and further enrich the experience offered by MGD.

I do hope that this information clarifies the situation a little more and brightens the mood for the potential future of MGD, marut.

Thanks L30, unfortunately when I get to the part where she gets me addicted and I decide to become her mate she denies me, says she isn't ready, but that she might be next time. Then I get booted back to the church. I've definitely talked through all the dialogue options, seen her in the brothel a couple times, and beaten her exactly once.

I figure maybe I just have to beat her in combat a few more times, but she's pretty tough so I haven't been able to even though I've been trying. I guess I'll just get her eventually.
That's odd, that should be about the bare minimum needed, depending on your Virility and her affection/progress anyways. I included that list of what affects the check as to whether or not Kaia would accept a relationship with you in that prior post. Winning a few more times, notably via the sex stance, would help and raising your Virility could potentially be helpful as well depending on its current levels.

The part of the game I really want to see is more romance options. I like when I get to make friends with a girl and take it beyond the simple battlefuck stuff.

Particularly the lizardgirl/kobold fromt he forest, what a cutie. give her a route!
It's a vicious cycle due to balancing advancing the story, which introduces even more characters to potentially romance, and fleshing out the existing characters, not to the mention the occasional work that needs to be done to refine the game balance and introduce new mechanics and systems as needed. More romance will steadily arrive, it's just that there are so many characters that need to be fleshed out and the main story does need to eventually advance as well so as not to stagnate progress alongside the eventual side quest locations and characters like the Elven Village, Harpy Village, and "Dragon Queen". At least Kyra the Desert Tribe Lizardgirl does have a decent amount of content compared to how bare-bones she was in some of the earliest builds.

Minoni is another one who I hope gets a romance plot at some point. What a cutie.
She'll very likely be expanded upon sometime in the future considering we can establish the beginning of a relationship with her, spending time together, sleeping together, cuddling together, and so on. At least in an update or two, Venefica should become largely complete as she'll receive her romance update as either v23.3 or v23.4.

While it does not make the wait for content any more bearable, I do hope that this addresses some of your wishes for the future, MrCrazy123.

how can i unlock Minoni sex scenes? i already pass the montain temple and i went to the cave, but i cannot have sex with Minoni
This will be something of a walkthrough for Minoni's content, so I'll toss this in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope Venefica get an expansion in a future.
like more options for working in her store or adding a month shift option (since she is a sadistic this option could feat perfecly) or at least add the option to make you cum with her feet in the final day of the extended shift,
You'll be happy to learn that a Venefica expansion is planned as either v23.3 or v23.4. So she'll have more content in another update or two.

I do hope that these are satisfactory responses for your questions and desires, lewdbender.

Is there a counter or cure for sensitivity increases? Or do they just grow out of control until the game is unplayable? Should I abandon my current game (very little progress to lose anyway, thanks to my sensitivity gains), start fresh, and save scum like crazy every time I trip over a sensitivity increase?

-c.
As SwordofHeaven and Frank01 mentioned, going to the Church, praying at the Statue of Venereae, and then selecting "Restore Sensitivity." can remove any temporary Sensitivity Levels and "Purging unclean thoughts." will remove any temporary Fetish Levels. Sensitivity and Fetish Levels from Perks are added to your base Sensitivities and Fetishes, raising the floor that they can be lowered to. Sensitivities can be further lowered by Sensitivity Points awarded every few levels and by the Resistance Training line of Perks. There is only so far you can lower your Sensitivities with points, and permanent Sensitivity gains further limits how much you can lower them by. But unless you stack on several Perks that affect a particular sensitivity, they can all be reduced to below 100% with some having lower caps than others.

I do hope that this fully answers your question, DeyoZero.

Has anyone managed to make and install their own mods successfully, because every time I try I get a "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred". I fallowed the ModdingGuide instructions to the letter, however I'm currently using Notepad++ to edit existing script and that is working fine but I also what to create and share my own monsters, events, etc.
Yes, there have been several mods successfully created as can be seen on the of the wiki. Some are still broken after relatively recent changes to the game, but a number have been updated appropriately as well. If you need help with creating a mod, I strongly recommend joining MGD's Discord. There are channels dedicated purely to modding and the title's modding community is quite helpful and supportive. There is an invite link in the OP, I'll include it as well.

I do hope that this aids in your quest to create mods for MGD, Mr.Taylor.

is there anything else i can do to progress the map after beating Amy in the Voracious Huntress quest?
The main story content currently ends at the Caverns. That said, there are plenty of relationships to pursue with various characters and challenge fights you can attempt such as Sofia's series of fights, Vili, or the Oni Twins hardmode fight. I have this post that discusses a few newer relationships and has links to the various relationships you can establish in game. While it is not yet certain, the Labyrinth, the very next story location, could be the v24 update.

I do hope that you find this information helpful, HowardP0rn.

Also side note this post is getting too long so I'm gonna stop this part here I have two more posts one about Sofia and another about Kaia.

I would like to add that I do take some value from these points but I will argue against them. (My burning white hot hatred of a thousands suns in now simply one hatred sun ;). ) I simply hope that my counter arguments also offer some value from a different perspective.
Hmm... don't know if you've seen this post of mine, but I did have another lengthy discussion over Sofia and Kotone before in it that could perhaps serve as an interesting read.

Post on Sofia, feel free to ignore if you don't care, cheers!

I hope this adds some value as a small defense of Sofia that isn't truly a full defense as it attacks her as well. Kaia next! ;0
I already linked my post discussing Kotone and Sofia up above, but here it is again just in case. As an additional preface to this, I'll admit that I do like very much Sofia although the fetishes she represents and I have do not exactly mesh.

Post on Kaia, feel free to ignore if you like, cheers!

More value on the best girl who did nothing wrong Kaia.... Oh noo my bias is showing again ain't it ;3
I don't really think I have much more to add to this, plus this post is becoming way to long at this point. Our viewpoints are similar when it comes to Kaia based on what you've written here and what I included in this post. So yeah, the Manticore is just a soft romantic at heart that just puts on the aloof, dominant act to hopefully prevent accidentally addicting someone to her venom because she wants a real relationship not just an addict who just wants their next fix of venom and does not really want to be with her just for the sake of herself. Case in point, she gets a dakimakura of the player to comfort herself with on lonely nights when the player does not share her bed if the player becomes her Bonded Mate. Don't let the aggressive exterior that appears to be dismissive of you fool you.

I do hope that you derive some use out of this or at least find it provocative, doomgal. If not, then apologies for the massive walls of text.

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Apologies for being a little blunt with that disheartening information, I just don't want to raise potentially unrealistic expectations that every character will have CGs for everything. As the art is being made on a commission basis and it is planned that the artist responsible for a character's sprite will also be commissioned for any erotic CGs for consistency, the budget for art is one limiting factor on how many CGs there will eventually be. Of course, there is also the fact that the roster of characters is still growing and more sprites will be needed in the future as well as the fact that some of the artists are responsible for the assets for several characters, meaning time would also eventually become something of a bottleneck. That said, with proper support and funding as well as enough time for the art to be created, the visuals can become increasingly fleshed out and further enrich the experience offered by MGD.

I do hope that this information clarifies the situation a little more and brightens the mood for the potential future of MGD, @marut.
Even though that's pretty sad news for me I think I understand the problem. No worries, It was just upsetting that a pretty amazing game like this has very little ,almost none, erotic CGs but I still like the game nevertheless. I hope there will be time with enough funding our problems will solve.

(If that last sentence makes no sense that is because I am not a native speaker. Sorry 'bout that.)

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
Every character in your game will have fans who want more, but limits and compromises are an inevitable fact of life. If nothing else, I'm grateful to you for valuing the artists' contributions!

As SwordofHeaven and Frank01 mentioned, going to the Church, praying at the Statue of Venereae, and then selecting "Restore Sensitivity." can remove any temporary Sensitivity Levels and "Purging unclean thoughts." will remove any temporary Fetish Levels. Sensitivity and Fetish Levels from Perks are added to your base Sensitivities and Fetishes, raising the floor that they can be lowered to. Sensitivities can be further lowered by Sensitivity Points awarded every few levels and by the Resistance Training line of Perks. There is only so far you can lower your Sensitivities with points, and permanent Sensitivity gains further limits how much you can lower them by. But unless you stack on several Perks that affect a particular sensitivity, they can all be reduced to below 100% with some having lower caps than others.

I do hope that this fully answers your question, DeyoZero.
Along with SwordofHeaven's and Frank01's advice, this guidance shows that you've designed the game to avoid terminally unplayable states. I'm sorry for taking a confrontational and dismissive tone during the conversation. Thanks to all of you for your helpful responses to my frustration!

-c.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
can someone post a full list of the mini images signature related to this game? i only saw one of the blonde fox girl

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Hmm... don't know if you've seen this post of mine, but I did have another lengthy discussion over Sofia and Kotone before in it that could perhaps serve as an interesting read.

I do hope that you derive some use out of this or at least find it provocative, doomgal. If not, then apologies for the massive walls of text.
It's fine I like to discuss and argue stuff anyways also you pointed one thing where I said I'd retract and say I was wrong if I got it wrong and I did so at the very least thank you for that, but I do find it thought provoking as well.

There's most of my feelings about Kotone as of now but do I think that she could be made a better character? Yes I do, down below in the spoiler is how IMO.

Yay the post is done and ye may bring out your dead! Cheers!

Last edited:

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
I'm just going to say one thing..... A GAME THEORY reference in 2020!?!? YOU MAD LAD I LOVE IT!

Now onto me shamelessly agreeing with you because I'm like that.

EDIT: Nearly forgot, CHEERS!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Lewd Boi

Feb 5, 2019
Looks like the Kotone hate circle is getting stronger...
Oh well, everyone has turn ons and turn offs.
I can't stop you guys from criticizing her, though she's ok in my view.

• Hey there
Reactions: doomgal and L30

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
I already linked my post discussing Kotone and Sofia up above, but here it is again just in case. As an additional preface to this, I'll admit that I do like very much Sofia although the fetishes she represents and I have do not exactly mesh.

I just have a short response here mostly because I'm mostly apathetic with a leaning towards disliking Sofia.

Like I said short and to the point since I'm mostly focused on other MG, Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: L30 and Volta

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Looks like the Kotone hate circle is getting stronger...
Oh well, everyone has turn ons and turn offs.
I can't stop you guys from criticizing her, though she's ok in my view.

I'm mostly joking with the 'white hot hate of a thousand burning suns' bit. I just feel like Kotone as a character deserves some fair criticism. That's not to say you can't enjoy her content or like her as a character you sure can (I mean just like you can't stop me from typing this ;0 I also can't stop you from liking her). It's just different strokes for different folks. I honestly just like debating on things like this for fun mostly and I think it's great if you do truly like her. Heck I even offer in my spoiler 'Spoiler 2 Fixing Kotone's Groove' a couple of suggestions on how I think the character could be improved story wise to the point I could probably get over her beginning content (Note there are spoilers about Kotone's past and stuff in that spoiler so don't read if you don't want anything spoiled, but I'm assuming you've seen all of Kotone's stuff). Anyways Kotone Hate Circle Activate! CHEERS!

• Haha
Reactions: sonolfal and L30

Lewd Boi

Feb 5, 2019
Ngl, That's a good response. I'm kinda worried it pissed you off considering the internet these days.

Also my pfp is Sans cosplaying as Daisoujou from SMT series, but i can see why you said it looks like palpatine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L30 and doomgal

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Im trying to start Belle's (Relationship / Path?) but I don't see an option to talk to her. I've visited the wiki and it says you gotta visit the bar then you can talk to her. However I don't see such an option when I visit the bar. I see "Enter the bar", the the two choices for food and looking at the nightlife. Am I missing something? Is it because I'm working at the bar, that I'm not locked out of Belle? Any replies welcome.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Im trying to start Belle's (Relationship / Path?) but I don't see an option to talk to her. I've visited the wiki and it says you gotta visit the bar then you can talk to her. However I don't see such an option when I visit the bar. I see "Enter the bar", the the two choices for food and looking at the nightlife. Am I missing something? Is it because I'm working at the bar, that I'm not locked out of Belle? Any replies welcome.
You need to select Enter the bar then you get to talk to Belle. Then to romance her you need to talk to her and if she says to buy a drink just buy the cheapest one and then try talking to her again. Then talk about the workplace and bar and talk about food after that conversation be done talking and there should be a new option to help Belle out with recipes. Each recipe give you more affection with her and once you have completed all the recipes you get a scene that leads to the start of Belle's content.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
any guide to make money quick?
Nicci, Nara, sell yo spare runes and accessories, get the +eros perks and items as well as increase drop rate items since they translate to eros via sales.

Or work your cock off at the inn and don't reset fetishes, but i wouldn't advise that.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
It's fine I like to discuss and argue stuff anyways also you pointed one thing where I said I'd retract and say I was wrong if I got it wrong and I did so at the very least thank you for that, but I do find it thought provoking as well.

There's most of my feelings about Kotone as of now but do I think that she could be made a better character? Yes I do, down below in the spoiler is how IMO.

Yay the post is done and ye may bring out your dead! Cheers!
Okay I'ma just reply to this one out of all the thingys cause it had the suggestion bit, but I've tried to read all the thingys. :D

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes