Jan 15, 2018
Can someone please tell me what Feng's background is? Who she was before getting resurrected, her relation to Kotone, how/why she got resurrected, etc.

I think it's gated behind Kotone content since Feng is pretty tight-lipped about it, and I really don't want to go through Kotone's content.

Thanks in advance.

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone please tell me what Feng's background is? Who she was before getting resurrected, her relation to Kotone, how/why she got resurrected, etc.

I think it's gated behind Kotone content since Feng is pretty tight-lipped about it, and I really don't want to go through Kotone's content.

Thanks in advance.
To my knowledge there isnt that much to talk about her past
I hope we ll get to know more about it
So far it Kotone tells you Feng was her best friend and that she died; Kotone tried to resurrect her but she is basicly a different person from who she once was

Reactions: L30

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a way to control your overall strength? Donating to the statue always cure all my weakness and makes me too strong
When I am all leveled up it is hard to enjoy monster girls at lower levels

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
There are some gears you can equip to limit yourself but I think they were all too weak to matter. Ideally we'd have a toggle on/off buff to limit our damage

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
L30 is the Demon Queen.
The general helpfulness always made me think he(assumed) was more of an Ancilla, but if her were to sprout a title like "Demon Queen's butler" i wouldn't be that surprised to be honest.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way to control your overall strength? Donating to the statue always cure all my weakness and makes me too strong
There’s a super surrender in “other” during fights which’ll take you straight to the loss scene.

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
The sealing talisman drops power, will and technique by 25 and arousal by 50. But at higher levels of grinding, that's probably not enough. Other than that, I don't think there's really anything. I guess there's surrender? But that usually ends up taking so long to get to 0 Spirit.

Jun 26, 2017
Also the game only has music but no sound effects right? I saw a folder named sfx but no actual sound in the game

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Also the game only has music but no sound effects right? I saw a folder named sfx but no actual sound in the game
Only very limited SFX, most battles contain none.

I know, but that kinda skipped the battle and become less ... engaging
Hope we can scale up underleveled enemies a bit.
One thing you can do is to equip items that make you weaker, as well as to fight enemies at night when they are stronger. It's also been hinted at that there will eventually be a "rebirth" system where you start over from level one but with some extras, but no real details yet on that.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I always assumed l30 was a dev, but him not knowing about the possible slime girl suggests otherwise.
Are you just a dedicated discord sleuth? The PR guy? You should be the PR guy if not
Threshold is the only developer for MGD, other work such as the art and guest written scenes are on a commission basis. As for myself, Patreon Supporter and Wiki Worker would be two primary titles you could attribute to me. I'd imagine that Ancilla or the DQ's Butler could fit as well given the Discord server for MGD already has a maid and the usual aims of my activities, although the latter would be more fitting given I'm male.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, ara1111.

Thanks in advance.
Rapahel essentially covered it, but I'll cover it in depth if you'd like the known specifics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this informative, KindaRandom.

Other than the already mentioned equipment that will weaken you like the Sealing Talisman and the Rebirth system that will arrive in the future, you have a few options currently. One would be to use the , you could make a note that details your actual stats and then use the console to temporarily weaken yourself. Another would be to go to the Adventurer's Guild and use a Respec. For the latter, you do not have to use all of your points, just use enough to be as strong as you currently desire, whether that be outclassed and likely to lose but could win if you are lucky, a fair chance of winning or losing, or strong enough to probably win but the potential to lose should something go wrong on a check. You'll still have the rest of your points you can spend whenever you'd like to regain the rest of your power when and if necessary.

I know, but that kinda skipped the battle and become less ... engaging
Hope we can scale up underleveled enemies a bit.
For this, there has been talk of eventually adding an explore option to the Labyrinth after clearing it. For that option, most generic enemies from other locations will be potential encounters you can add to your exploration deck, but these will be stronger variants as they are travelers to and from the Capital rather than the usual locals you'll meet in any particular area like the Mystic Forest or the Mountain. So this is more of a wait and see how it takes shape in the future, but it is something that is likely to eventually arrive in some form and could offer up more durable versions of existing generic enemies.

As mentioned by fanboi and Lewd Boi, there are SFX in the game, but they are limited primarily to Sofia. Sofia's encounters have been used as the test bed for new system elements such as SFX and VFX before they are eventually used elsewhere in the game such as the VFX added to Vivian's Breast Worship Training or to Kotone's hypnosis. Sofia does make use of SFX such as when she transforms and discards her sheer negligee for her Arch-succubus combat attire and other elements relating to some of her fights and scenes.

I do hope that these are satisfactory answers to all of your questions, 38972927.

As for development news, it sounds like the update should be ready today. The combat for the new encounter was all set up yesterday as well as almost all of the combat dialogue such as reactions to attacks, all that remains are the orgasm lines and three lewd scenes, a final round of testing and bug fixing, and then it should be ready for release. The new encounter is a Slimegirl as expected, she apparently will be in the Mountain and will have the largest breasts out of all of the Slimes currently in game, although that is not a particularly high bar right now given the modest bust of both the generic Blue Slimes as well as Perpetua. She, or they if she turns out to be a generic mob, will not have art upon arrival as this is a new character created over a span of two days, so certainly not enough time for art to be created nor implemented. As mentioned earlier, she should be complete and the update ready by the end of the day, unless something occurs to force a delay.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
there is a food that will deal 10% your max arousal per turn, it can give you a clock if you dont get dealt enough damage

L30

Dec 20, 2017
How do you add the fan signatures to your profile?
I'll include images with this to help and break it down into spoilers.

Next, if you are going to use an image, you'll need to link to it from either an approved host or from an image here on the forums. MGD's signatures can all be found on Teleiah's master post here.

Finally, if you'd like the image to double as a link, such as to thread, you could go to the first page and copy the URL.

I do hope that you find this helpful and that it answers all of your questions with regards to this process, Hopeless DIO.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Threshold is the only developer for MGD, other work such as the art and guest written scenes are on a commission basis. As for myself, Patreon Supporter and Wiki Worker would be two primary titles you could attribute to me. I'd imagine that Ancilla or the DQ's Butler could fit as well given the Discord server for MGD already has a maid and the usual aims of my activities, although the latter would be more fitting given I'm male.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, ara1111.
You should seriously consider doing PR work if you don't already off this site. You are very good at it. Indepth, never skip people, unfailingly polite.
Also I think a male maid is plenty fitting given what this site is and the games you find here lol

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
I'll include images with this to help and break it down into spoilers.

Next, if you are going to use an image, you'll need to link to it from either an approved host or from an image here on the forums. MGD's signatures can all be found on Teleiah's master post here.

Finally, if you'd like the image to double as a link, such as to thread, you could go to the first page and copy the URL.

I do hope that you find this helpful and that it answers all of your questions with regards to this process, Hopeless DIO.

Thank you for your help

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes