BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Ooh that can be a fun discussion. I have two on the top of my list.

1. BBW woman/women. Not just a Vivian type with big tits and butt, although that's very nice, but full on big woman with a wonderful round belly, sexy double chin, massive ass and thighs, someone I want to surrender to again and again :cool:

2. Ass worship skill. I was disappointed in the balance update with all the changes that this wasn't added. We already have pussy worship, although there are far fewer opponents that use the facesit stance than I would like :D But this would be a great addition. What about initiating a facesit stance too?

To our undeserved thread sherpa L30, heard any rumblings about these things at all on the Discord?
I may be wrong, but it seems like you can use the pussy worship move (during facesit) when hypnotised more easily than, say, the pound move (during sex).
The latter gave my low willpower build nothing but "too hypnotised to act against her" messages, whereas pussy licking was seemingly permitted.

Can anyone confirm? I'd love it if that were the case because worshipping pussy when entranced but not being able to pound it makes perfect delicious femdom sense...

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Holy heck I forgot that was how Lillian first introduced the Holy Demon Layer.... Are we sure she's not some sort of Yandere loli? As for powerups don't worry I limit myself to one powerup a month. Debates are another story altogether though. I'll also probably join the discord at some point probably when I manage to stop being lazy, or finish my pizza...... mmmm pizzza.

Anyways CHEERS ALL!
Old Lillian could have quite likely been a Yandere, especially with the way she tossed out that one adventurer hitting on her with a spell before cheerfully skipping up to the player with a smile upon the player entering the Church on occasion. New Lillian seems more grounded, so she probably isn't a Yandere, although some characters of that nature are quite adept at hiding their true selves and can appear normal most of the time. Yanderes are not necessarily a bad thing, depending upon how exactly their... instability manifests, and if the player is presented with options to appropriately handle the Yandere. They can even be quite fun if properly managed, although they may still lose it anyways and you'll wake up one night being ridden raw with a knife at your throat while they chant like a droning zealot about children...

At least the barrier would prevent the more extreme Yandere subtypes from acting on their violent impulses and mitigate most of the danger from the deep ends of the Yandere archetype. Threshold has even suggested in the past that there may already be a Yandere character that the players have met, but this could have just as likely been a jest or a distraction rather than fact. Although it is also a fact that Shizu stalks the player, is likely a voyeur watching them with others, and was on the shortlist of characters to break into the player's room at night while they sleep although Vili was the first one chosen and given such an event. So if Shizu is the Yandere, that would put her in a fairly tame level of the spectrum given what is currently known and shown, but it is probably equally likely, if not more so, that she is just an extreme pervert with a great many fetishes.

I do hope that this at least eases the mind about the possibility of Lillian being a Yandere in her current state, doomgal.

If there a max level cap? I'm actually one of those sick bastards that likes mindlessly grinding these type of things, so before I get to it I'm interested to see what the max might potentially be.
As Ffint has stated, and thank you very much for that, there is currently no level cap and you can go up to level 300 or even beyond. However, in the future, the level cap will be 100 but there will also be a Rebirth system where you may reset your level to 1 in exchange for certain benefits similar to Disgaea's Reincarnation mechanic. So, both now and in the future, you'll be able to grind endlessly and mindlessly if you so wish, with unlimited levels for now and to reach 100 and reset over and over again for whatever benefits may be obtained via Rebirth. We do not know exactly when this mechanic will arrive, but it is likely that is something that will come into being once the Capital is available.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question at the moment, WhatTheHekc.

Why make a 2, when the first one is already perfect

On another note what are fetishes that may get added in the game ??
I've made a list of stuff i've seen in other games :

Bellybutton (i'm actually more of a midriff person, tight waists are sexy, abs are justice but I remebered that succubus from monster girl quest that drained you with her bellybutton and I cracked a laugh)

Transformation (Sofia does this a bit when switching to her combat form, another transformation content would be to see a human girl getting turned into a monster, probably at the monster capital)

Breast/ass (assets) expansions : Maybe for Thrisha I guess? Or a succubus that would "grow up" every time you feed her (thinking of "Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest " style stuff)

Age progression/regression (probably a loli kitsune that can turn big or something like that, maybe vampire waifu that is loli when starved and big when full (wink wink insert waifu here))

VorePlay (not a fan of vore but I know people who enjoy it, heck moster girl quest had about 1/4th of encounter end as vore or something. The whole enchant prevents hostile actions but hey I read about stuff where monster girls keep their mate in a stomach pouch or something so ...... not my cup of tea though)

Multiple Arms/Breasts (I mean if we are having monster girl, why not go for some exotic stuff as well?)

probably a lot of other weird stuff I forgot
As Lazyrick noted, and thank you very much for that, Vore is on the content black list like Futa, M/M content, under aged, and Gore. As it did not specify, it could very likely be a total ban on all Vore, both Hard Vore that is lethal and Soft Vore such as that element you mentioned of keeping someone in a stomach pouch or unbirthing them. Now as for the rest, bellybutton, no idea really on whether that will manifest or not given how niche it is and how it may seem amusing more than anything.

Transformation has already occurred in the background a few times such as Mika transforming from a standard Catgirl to a Dire Catgirl or Catherine being overwhelmed and transformed from a Human to a standard Succubus from trying to circumvent certain safeguards concerning traveling and warping straight into the Capital. For current transformation related content, the player can have their penis transformed by having a week-long marathon of sex with a Red Matango. Then Nara has transformation as a part of a few of her potential storylines. In one storyline, Nara will just transform into a Monster Girl as per usual while in another Nara will learn Animism and will be able to transform into a variety of Monster Girls species and can revert to being a Human when she wishes. I'm hoping the Animism plot is chosen personally, especially with some of the jokes situations suggested to go along with it such as Nara messing up the transformation in the Desert and transforming into a Mermaid instead of something more fitting for the arid environment. Although it will certainly be hard on the art budget if Animist Nara is the story used as well.

Asset Expansion is planned for Trisha at the very least. As a part of helping Trisha evolve into a standard Succubus she'll attain the more glamorous figure she desires with fuller breasts and a rounder bottom. Of course, a Succubus can also evolve to suit her partner's tastes rather than her own desires and if the player shows interests in her current build and convince her that they love how she looks and that their is no problem being more modestly endowed, Trisha can remain slim after she evolves rather than developing a more voluptuous form. It also partially exists already thanks to Aiko as when you convince Aiko to sculpt her body to have a slimmer waist and flat stomach, she'll move that mass to her ass as evidenced by Bed-chan calling her out on it.

I couldn't say if age progress and/or regression will appear. It would be safe as long as it does not touch upon under aged at least. Could be interesting and may work with an existing concept considering the nebulous idea of the "Ancient Evil" said to be imprisoned under the Mountain. If it turns out to be real and the seal on the Temple did exist at one time and has been broken, that could certainly be a character that may have aged while sealed and possibly starved and could be restored to a younger, and perhaps more appealing form. Similarly with multi-arm and multi-breasts, I couldn't say if those will ever be a thing. Multi-breasts does touch upon Furry content on occasion, and as Furry is on the content blacklist, that could diminish its chances of appearing. There are beings and concepts for multi-arms that could translate into a Monster Girl species however such as certain Asuras or the Hecatoncheires.

I do hope that you find this a satisfactory response at this moment, RemiliaScarlett.

I'm pretty happy with how the major builds all have their identity, and it's not all equal, with different ones shining in different areas. My concerns were more a hypothetical, thinking about how some game systems try to make every option the optimal one, and if the balance changes would continue onward to eventually going in that direction. As long as it's recognized that a perfect balance isn't desirable from a purely gameplay standpoint, I've got no complaints. (except if I fake gripe about my wizard boi build no longer being able to wrench the action economy so far in his favor he becomes God)

I already like a bit of how the changes play out with the fights that are a little shaky as to if I can beat them with my current int build. Restraints and stuns still work well, and the advantage they give still lets you hit above your weight class. But it feels like more of a challenge now trying to fight those tougher battles, since you have to take risks instead of spamming a move that takes the enemies turns away and playing it safe.
It is certainly an understandable concern, even hypothetically, but in this case, it does not appear that there is much to worry about given how Tech-Will essentially survived as Tech-Int and Allure still retained its massive damage potential. Balance in this case seems more along the lines of raising up something that is underperforming, in this case Power, or lowering something that is egregiously powerful like Allure before its first nerf before the big balance patch where it was capable of 100k damage hits or how crowd control is being focused on now given that those status effects are too effective as a whole.

Sure, Intelligence is being hit the hardest by the nerf, but that's because it has three different full disables to wield being able to Stun, Restrain, and Sleep an opponent and can essentially nullify the enemy's ability to fight back. Although, in theory, Intelligence can still lock down most enemies fairly well by juggling the three status effects, Stun them, Restrain them while stunned, and then apply Sleep while they're restrained so that they'll hopefully fall asleep on the turn they break free or perhaps a turn later while the other turns are used to buff, debuff, and/or damage as appropriate.

While we mage types may no longer completely dominate turn economy, I do hope that you still enjoy the combat system going forward, Mustang Flex.

Ooh that can be a fun discussion. I have two on the top of my list.

1. BBW woman/women. Not just a Vivian type with big tits and butt, although that's very nice, but full on big woman with a wonderful round belly, sexy double chin, massive ass and thighs, someone I want to surrender to again and again :cool:

2. Ass worship skill. I was disappointed in the balance update with all the changes that this wasn't added. We already have pussy worship, although there are far fewer opponents that use the facesit stance than I would like :D But this would be a great addition. What about initiating a facesit stance too?

To our undeserved thread sherpa L30, heard any rumblings about these things at all on the Discord?
For #1, I'm not sure if this one will quite go that direction or if it would be like Heather and just a little soft around the middle while having outstanding assets, but for discussion of future Kitsune characters, Threshold was debating between going with a lithe Kitsune with bags under her eyes or instead opting for a luxuriously thick form. For the latter concept, said Kitsune would be even thicker than Kotone, so she would have incredible assets in that case considering how well built Kotone is already. So there could be some hope, although it may not necessarily go to fuller levels, she could very well be somewhat plush at the very least if the luxuriously thick build is decided upon for her.

For #2, there hasn't really been much talk of that as a skill yet, but perhaps it could materialize in the future. One reason it may not exist yet is there aren't really many enemies to really use it on and I do not think that any of them currently have a weakness to Ass focused attacks, so it would be something of a trap option if included and only work for the fetish at the moment. Imps and Mizuko are resistant to Ass focused attacks while Harpies, Harpy Tengus, and the Tengu are all neutral towards Ass attacks. Future enemies do present new opportunities and new enemy introductions have enriched the combat options available in the past. Gren's introduction and becoming official content does seem to have increased the general interest in Ass related content, so perhaps it is just a matter of time.

Once a way to implement an effective request system for combat in the code is determined, it should be easier to at least experience stances like this and utilize the indulgent attacks in return. Players aren't allowed to initiate certain stances like titfucking or forcing an enemy to sit on their face as not all enemies support all of these stances, so their AI would freeze up and not know how to respond due to lacking the supporting skills for those stances. So if the player could initiate, it would be an easy way to win as the enemy would freeze up and either respond with being unsure what to do or attempt to break the stance while the player is attacking away at the now helpless enemy. Adding such stances to all enemies would represent a notable content bloat due to the need to create attacks, responses, supporting combat logic, and so on. Additionally, not every enemy may necessarily have the form to support a stance, Imps would be able to perform a Naizuri at best while Camilla and Jora are huge as well as not really built for traditional face sitting as a few quick examples.

While this may not necessarily be the answers you were looking for, I do hope that you derive some value from them, fanboi.

I may be wrong, but it seems like you can use the pussy worship move (during facesit) when hypnotised more easily than, say, the pound move (during sex).
The latter gave my low willpower build nothing but "too hypnotised to act against her" messages, whereas pussy licking was seemingly permitted.

Can anyone confirm? I'd love it if that were the case because worshipping pussy when entranced but not being able to pound it makes perfect delicious femdom sense...
That's because Mizuko has two checks during combat with her, she has a general Worship counter that can be active throughout the entire fight that becomes more likely to occur the deeper your Trance and the higher your Ass Fetish. The Worship Counter has specific variants for no stance, Sex Stance, Anal Stance, and Face Sitting Stance. She also has a specific additional check for whenever you are in a Sex or Anal stance with Mizuko as she'll try to maneuver into a reverse cowgirl position and use her hypnotic powers focused on that glorious posterior of hers to make specific Reverse Cowgirl Temptation checks. So if you have sex with or anally pound Mizuko, she'll have the potential for this specific check in addition to the general worship counter check, making it more likely she'll interfere with your ability to press to attack or do anything really. In addition to this, Mizuko takes advantage of higher Ass Fetish levels and can increase your Ass Fetish while under Trance, making the checks more common and difficult as well.

I do hope that this answers your question, BobSamade.

As for development related news, the dark-skinned Kitsune has taken another step towards eventually joining the game as her name has been decided upon. It is not being revealed as it is spoilers and perhaps relates to her concept in general as Threshold mentioned holding onto their genius move when justifying not revealing the name. Plans for the future have also been stated that the story will likely start moving forward again after Venefica's next content expansion that will either be v23.3 or v23.4, so the Labyrinth is that much more likely for v24 now.

As for new additions, as a part of tuning Amy a little, Amy has also received a new combat event. Another event has been added where Ancilla can be added as an encounter when exploring the Forest Dungeon again after clearing it much like how it was once possible to have a Quest to meet Ancilla and spar with her to help her train before the Forest Dungeon Nexus was implemented. The work on Stun and Restraint balancing appears complete and using an item to clear a specific status effect can also trigger immunity to the status effect but Panaceas will not trigger immunity because of the way they clear all status effects rather than causing a proper recovery, this also makes dedicated items viable and have advantages Panaceas do not, so one can choose to use a specific cure for other potential benefits or just clear it with the all-encompassing Panacea instead. Next, there are icons to represent immunity to a status, but they may not necessarily make it in as they are as they appear a little obtrusive, so jury's still out on that one and they may be tweaked a little before being implemented. Finally, depending on how these crowd control immunities play out, Trance and Paralysis may receive temporary reprieves as well when cleared with Paralysis being more likely to receive such an effect than the former.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
also there's already body morphing with the ice chick, but its... really lackluster. all it really does is remove a few lines that are there to make her look toned, so she just looks less toned, not plump

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
That's because Mizuko has two checks during combat with her, she has a general Worship counter that can be active throughout the entire fight that becomes more likely to occur the deeper your Trance and the higher your Ass Fetish. The Worship Counter has specific variants for no stance, Sex Stance, Anal Stance, and Face Sitting Stance. She also has a specific additional check for whenever you are in a Sex or Anal stance with Mizuko as she'll try to maneuver into a reverse cowgirl position and use her hypnotic powers focused on that glorious posterior of hers to make specific Reverse Cowgirl Temptation checks. So if you have sex with or anally pound Mizuko, she'll have the potential for this specific check in addition to the general worship counter check, making it more likely she'll interfere with your ability to press to attack or do anything really. In addition to this, Mizuko takes advantage of higher Ass Fetish levels and can increase your Ass Fetish while under Trance, making the checks more common and difficult as well.

I do hope that this answers your question, BobSamade.
Cheers bud! That's some pretty cool under the bonnet insight there - always intriguing to see how devs use hidden formulae to determine how game events play out - even more when it's pervy porn scenarios!

Reactions: L30

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
As for development related news, the dark-skinned Kitsune has taken another step towards eventually joining the game as her name has been decided upon.
I may have trouble winning against this combatant, regardless of level.
Anyway, while I'm not the biggest connoisseur, it seems that more fluffy tail does indeed make many problems go away.

Reactions: L30 and Bigglejuice

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
BTW there are different types of fox girls, some Kitsune are rather "herbivore" type of youkais (I mean they like Tofu, I guess they are the "Inari type" )
On the other hand for Koreans the kumiho/gumiho are "carnivorous" manflesh eating creatures
Even monster girl encyclopedia has the Inari/ youko duality

I wonder if we will see some of that

• Red Heart
Reactions: L30 and doomgal

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
BTW there are different types of fox girls, some Kitsune are rather "herbivore" type of youkais (I mean they like Tofu, I guess they are the "Inari type" )
On the other hand for Koreans the kumiho/gumiho are "carnivorous" manflesh eating creatures
Even monster girl encyclopedia has the Inari/ youko duality

I wonder if we will see some of that
We will if I have anything to say about it. Inari type I mean.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I've been thinking about adding a unique enemy to the game, something similar to Resident Evil's Nemesis, just a bit less ugly.
The general idea is that it'd be a mongirl, very powerful and very heard (if not impossible) to beat. She'd appear randomly while you're going through an area and you could fight her but never fully defeat her and fighting her at all would be a very risky proposition. She could be toggle-able for players who don't want to deal with such a random factor.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
You could just make the dark knight you see on first visit to to red slime girl do that probably

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
I've been thinking about adding a unique enemy to the game, something similar to Resident Evil's Nemesis, just a bit less ugly.
The general idea is that it'd be a mongirl, very powerful and very heard (if not impossible) to beat. She'd appear randomly while you're going through an area and you could fight her but never fully defeat her and fighting her at all would be a very risky proposition. She could be toggle-able for players who don't want to deal with such a random factor.
it would be good to add to her the ability to attack th player with attacks related to the player weakness.
if your character is a foot fetishist before tha battle begings she sneak behind the character and force him to smell her insole/socks and will always attack you with those kind of moves.
you could beging her with just 3 kind of moves(tits, ass, and mouth), and you kould add more fetishes move with updates (feet, sex, magic, domination, etc)

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
how will be the personality of the dark skined kitsune?
cold, shy, rough, bitch, playfull, dominant, seductive.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'd like to see more anal options in the relationships. Several waifu girls that I like are super cute but don't have options for that outside of combat encounters.

BUt honestly the game owns bones so I'm down with whatever content gets added, shine on you crazy diamonds.

Reactions: Kaftein

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
even the dedicated buttslut girl only does that because benis in vagina feels too good for her to handle
was kind of lame
just like her, worst girl

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah thats a good point I hadn't thought about. Why such descrimination against butt stuff devs.

The wyrm waifu doesn't even have a butt!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah thats a good point I hadn't thought about. Why such descrimination against butt stuff devs.

Neither does Amy, literally no hole, but then normal rules don't apply here, a certain kitty mentions that she doesn't even need an arsehole for normal reasons.

Also go look at the blue oni sister Mizuko, plenty of butt stuff going on there. Also there is a tendency for butt stuff to be seen as a step beyond, even in a setting where normal rules don't apply, as such i wouldn't be surprised if anal was something that more commonly occurred later in characters content, unless they are more anal themed like the aforementioned sugar kitty.

Not a specific fan of anal but variety is great and since i'm perversely intrigued by monster girls who seem to exist without a conventional gastric tract(maybe that explains the very thin waistline on Amy?) i'm looking forward to a little more in that direction myself, frankly i'm looking forward to more content in general.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola and L30

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I haven't liked these types of games this much since Four Elements Trainer. Really good job to the writers, animators, and artists.

Reactions: L30 and Teleiah

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
even the dedicated buttslut girl only does that because benis in vagina feels too good for her to handle
was kind of lame
just like her, worst girl

You guys are forgetting certain frog girl who has a big thing for booties.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola and L30

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
But she wants to get in MY booty! which is also okay but still, more booty stuff required. It just seems like an option that should be more present than it is.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes