Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
Are ya discussing unhealthy relationships, son?

*muffled Coldplay - Fix You plays in the distance*

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Admittedly the fluff was one of the main reasons why I decided to give Kotone a go (in several ways) at first, before learning her entire story for the first time. Not that I'll ever tell anyone.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Just started playing it pretty fun game to any person who is not into grinding this might help

Open "game/gamecode/on_characterCreator.rpy" with notepad++
search for this

$ player.statPoints = 5

change the value to 999
start new game you will have 999 stat points at starting of the game.

Reactions: gotjinxed and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I'm probably worrying about nothing, but I hope Threshold doesn't go too far when it comes to making every build type balanced to the point where every major build is just as good as the others. Now, I agree that battlefield control was bs, anything like that where you get to go "Fuck you, you don't get your turn" is going to be if not handled right. But I hope the design philosophy around game balance isn't to make everything equal.

Basically, if there's no builds (I'm using build as an intentional direction for your character based on system knowledge, not just any mix of perks and stat points spent) that are better or worse, it kind of kills the depth for any player who isn't still learning the ropes. Since if this happens, the different builds will just be window dressing, with no room to break the game over your knee, or make a weird usually unoptimal build work despite itself.

Obviously we're here primarily for the hot monster girls. But, there's a none too shabby game here, and I don't want every high level character to be just as powerful as any other, since then we have no reason to pick a build beyond what flavor of doing the same thing you want.
I agree with this. When I started I made a power build (lol) but it kept the game fun and challenging and meant I had to strategised as I learned the ropes, and found ways to make it work. That added to things as the game itself isn't absolutely punishingly difficult and does not require incredibly narrow strats to win, like so many of the genre do (looking at you Bo Wei...). That's part of the big appeal, I can have fun and play casually and not get frustrated or need to restart and rebuild, while still finding the gameplay a challenges.
A valid concern, but I do not think there is much to worry about in this case. After the last big balance patch, the various builds were brought closer together in terms of efficiency but their identities were further solidified. Throwing this into a spoiler as this post is becoming rather long:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So every build has a clear role they occupy now already and have situations where they excel at and others where they fair poorly if using a build with only a single primary offensive attribute i.e. Power, Technique, Intelligence, and Allure. Some builds will still clearly be stronger than others, such as anything running Technique and Intelligence considering that covers virtually every conceivable weakness besides Holy damage, which can be slotted in independently, and has so many positive and negative effects to enhance oneself or diminish the enemy instead. So the old pre-v23 Technique-Willpower builds still live on in a way via Technique-Willpower, sure there are some differences and the difference is not as large as before the balance patch, but it is still arguably one of the most effective builds in general.

I do hope that this helps alleviate your concerns for the gameplay now and for the foreseeable the future, Mustang Flex and sleepinbin.

Hey, does Aiko have any foot related scenes? If she has them what should i do to see them?
sleepinbin already provided a brief answer, so thank you very much for that. Aiko has one brief foot related scene during her fight if you anger her. Aiko does not like pain and using Pain based attacks increase this. She also become increasingly upset if you keep denying her attempts to warm you up, so avoiding and staying out of her stances while just using Meditate and Calm Mind or Cleanse Lust to manage your Energy and Arousal respectively will also eventually anger her. If you are too powerful, you'll have to use the latter as you may inadvertently defeat Aiko via Pain skills if you are strong enough. It is also worth noting that Aiko will start to calm down if you does lock you into a stance and starts warming you up, so escaping quickly will be necessary if you wish to experience her feet. In this post I discuss some of the feet related content in the game and this post details some of the content unlocked by Fetish Levels including feet content. Some of the discussion around those posts should also mention feet related elements I forgot to include and mention.

I do hope that this aids with your quest for all the feet related content in MGD, marut.

Man I hope that is coherent. I don't know how people do long posts, my ADHD just made that take like 30 minutes, and I got lost in my own thoughts like 20 times...

Edit: Ugh... L30's response was way better than mine, and I wish I'd read that before I posted this. Between that and the developer's reply, I feel like I didn't really add anything to the discussion, and would have been better off just saying ditto L30...
Hey, no need to feel bad and put yourself down like that, positive community engagement is always good and valuable, whether it covers similar threads, offers a new or different perspective, and so on. So please, do not feel that way and continue to interact, it is a great course of action and did ultimately prove helpful as noted by doomgal. Besides, while I may make these monolithic posts, one ultimate aim is to cultivate and grow this community, so more positive engagement, whether advocating for current content, providing constructive criticism, or helping others with their questions, is always a plus from my perspective.

Thanks. I'm normally more confident, but it's been a long week, the whole COVID-19 thing has my job working us 7 12 hour shifts on, and then 7 days off, which makes it hard to keep up with stuff in the middle of the week, and after reading your response I wanted to respond and didn't really think about the fact that it was almost 4-5 days old, until I got to everyone else's responses, which there'd been a bunch, and that combined with the ADHD and taking 30 minutes, I was feeling like I'd wasted a lot of time beating a horse that, if not dead, was breathing laboriously.

Glad to know that I helped you empathize with Kotone, she's actually really important to me, because, while not a Kitsune, I do have someone in my life who had something very similar happen to her, and... well that's where I'll leave that, but suffice to say, I'm biased on Kotone because I happen to LOVE fluffy tails, and be a white knight.
I can certainly sympathize with that given my own increased workload and hours due to the pandemic. So, I'll just end this with please take care of yourself and be careful out there, zekemckillip.

On a note that may be more hopeful for you, as Threshold has mentioned they have several more ideas for Kitsune characters. Two ideas are more distant and may or may not materialize as one is for a younger Kitsune with two or three tails while the latter is for an experienced Kitsune with eight tails. The Kitsune idea with the most potential for coming to fruition is the "dark kitsune," as in she'll likely have raven hair and tanned/darker skin so perhaps think Mika coloration in Kitsune form. That idea was on the list for ideas Threshold really wants to implement along with the "Dragon Queen"/Dragon Milf and flat Arch-imp. Of course, these ideas are all a long ways off given the current content that is going to be expanded in an update or two, that is Venefica, and then the need to move the story forward again as the Labyrinth has been looming for several months now given how long it has been since the Caverns have been implemented.

As for what you mentioned about changing characters, so far, there have been only two characters to receive revisions, the relatively light changes Kotone received and the heavy alterations that Lillian has had. Rather than being implemented solely due to complaints or the desires of the player base, they were more changed due to notes and elements of their stories not landing with the intended effect like Kotone appearing to lack remorse about her past or Lillian coming off to some players as something of a disillusioned fire and brimstone anti-Monster Girl zealot that appeared to possibly be unstable and about to start up a crusade to purify Lucidia if not for the Town collectively acting to keep her in the dark as to some of the occurrences in said city such as Vivian's handling of her when she comes to eat or Amber not allowing Lillian into her shop.

I mean, the old Lillian content even had her capture an imp, tie her to a chair, and keep her in a back room where she apparently interrogated the Imp and practiced using the Demon Layer on her for long enough for the Imp to become addicted to Lillian's interrogation and desire more strikes from the Demon Layer from her new mistress, Lillian. The Imp was only released by Lillian deciding the player was the Hero and the true wielder of the Demon Layer when the player defeated the Imp and caused her to fade away with a single strike. Of course this was after Lillian dragged the Imp, chair and all, out from the room where she had been imprisoned for a test and demonstration of the holy relic. That said, this old scene was salvaged and turned into a dream that can sometimes be viewed when sleeping at the Inn.

Still, it is good advice in general when approaching characters and whether they should or not be altered, it should be in service of the game itself or the creator's vision rather than just appeasing a certain group given how tangled a morass titles have become when constantly changed to satisfy one group over one element and a different gathering for another. At least it does speak to the quality of the game that so many people care and feel strongly enough to have these discussions and show their feelings on the subject.

While this is not much, I do hope that the elements related to potential future Kitsune characters have brightened your hopes for the future of MGD a little and I hope that you are able to remain safe as well, Kontrah.

First things first I finally leanred how to muti-quote.... Quiver in fear because DOOMGAL GOT AN UPGRADE BABY!

I partially agree and mostly disagree with this statement. If you don't like the content of a character you can mostly just ignore that character and just move on sure, BUT this is a form for question, updates, and DISCUSSIONS! The argument that if you don't like it, don't post about it means that any and all critical forms of discussions about the fetishes/characters in this game, you know the MAIN CONTENT of this game can't happen. Look you can say that you love Kotone just as she is and you wanna know what? I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU! If you want to love Kotone as is go for it, but just because you can love Kotone as is doesn't mean that I can't or shouldn't debate or criticize what I dislike about Kotone. But you wanna know what the best part is? If I had just listened to you and never brought up my disliking points about Kotone I would have never had such great debates or responses by so many members of this community that actually *Gasp* changed my mind!

You wanna know what? I kinda agree with you on these points. I do think that Kotone slightly enjoys her job maybe a bit too much, but I do see that this IS her job and she does have to do it. You raise an interesting point and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

I do love to consider your points and really do appreciate you continuing to take time out of your life to respond since it is something I enjoy and having someone else who debates with is one of life's small pleasures. As for you points about the Willpower temple I think that's a fair way of considering it and I after some time I have to say I fully agree with you on that. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

hmmmmmm, So what your saying is that Kitsunes are like Onions? ;0

That's a good point maybe Kotone has more depth than I had considered and I just got caught up in the first 2 layers and forgot to consider the 3rd.

First thing I'd like to say is don't sell yourself so short. You gave a wonderful response, and I'd like to honor that with my own thoughts and changing feelings about Kotone.

That all being said above I actually want to say that again don't sell yourself short. Based on the wonderful discussion I've had and the great points you brought up I think I'm changing my mind on Kotone. I think I'm starting to consider her a character who I like who has flaws and those flaws are things I dislike, but the from my new point of view, thanks to you, I can kinda view her neutrally or with some small liking.

The HATRED SUN for Kotone has finally died.... I still demand access to the KOTONE HATRED CIRCLE JERKS as I still have my year pass and I'm not giving that up juuust yet. ;0

A final note on the don't sell yourself short, but your post was the final one that was the catalyst for my change. I had slightly changed from debating with L30 and others, and was going to just end it at I had decreased my dislike and would remain on opposite sides of the debate but I would respect and admire L30 and others for all the debating we did. You are the one who gave me the final piece for me so I really do appreciate you taking the time to put out that defense. I'd also like to say that it doesn't matter if your defense is better or worse than someone else's imo if you truly feel that way and have an actual argument to make take as long as you need and make it because you may be the one to change someone else's mind just like mine. It's people willing to debate in a community honestly and openly that helps that community thrive so never feel like you shouldn't offer your own argument.

Long post but I had to start fighting L30 for the longest post on MGD at some point, and with my MULTIQUOTE POWERS I SHALL SOON BE UNSTOPPABLE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CHEERS!
You're welcome, and as I said, I enjoy debating topics as well, it's just that current events have been quite prohibitive when it comes to various aspects of life, so hopefully this distasteful business with the pandemic will come to a close sooner rather than later. Glad to see you've come around on the structure of the Will-Power Temple's content and that you have been open-minded enough to be persuaded to see Kotone in a new light. She certainly isn't for everyone, but in the current age for MGD, she may not necessarily be exactly what she is perceived to be, at least in the initial interactions. Sure, first impressions are important and can possibly even forever color interactions with a person going forward, but they are not always accurate, especially with individuals of a beguiling nature.

Also, I missed replying to a point you had raised in an earlier post about character revisions. In an earlier part, I covered how Lillian actually received a major revision, so you may find that a little informative with regards to MGD's development.

I'm a little pressed for time at the moment, so I'll draw this particular reply to a close here, but thank you once again for becoming thoroughly involved with the community and good luck on your goals then, just watch out for the series of Infinite Spontaneous Power-Ups, doomgal. Also, if you do not mind using Discord, MGD's Discord server also has a rather vibrant community if you wish to further participate.

My intention was very far from telling people to shut up their opinions, and I apologize if you understood that from my words. I was rather trying to say that, before any fair criticism is given, it would be appreciated if every single one of us (and I include myself because I might fall on this from time to time) first look at the issue through the right lens, which is the lens of the concept behind the character, and then we give our opinions.

That is my personal take on the issue. And I am honestly getting concerned about her route slowly developing into a vanilla relationship where, in time, there might be nothing left of what initially founded it. Right now, it's in a weird in-between territory where it feels like the author tried to open the route so much to so many different groups, that no one can be fully satisfied.

I hope this lights up the fire for an interesting debate. Cheers to everyone.
I may need to revisit this later when I have time to formulate a better response, but let's see what I can do right now.

I'll bring that to a close here and trust that this was able to make my point in a clear and eloquent manner. I do hope that you derive some value from this line of reasoning, Ashidorei.

Just started playing it pretty fun game to any person who is not into grinding this might help

Open "game/gamecode/on_characterCreator.rpy" with notepad++
search for this

$ player.statPoints = 5

change the value to 999
start new game you will have 999 stat points at starting of the game.
Given you are using the console, you may find the contents of this of the wiki helpful. It has codes that can cover almost any use case the player may need. I did not list a few specific codes, but they have very niche uses and could easily break the game if used incorrectly.

Apologies for keeping this brief, but I do hope that you find this helpful, chesire.

As for development news, not much to report. Sleep received a slight nerf as Sleep immunity now lasts for 5 after waking up from the Sleep status effect rather than the former 4 turn immunity. Restraint Immunity now also confers 100% chance to escape Restraints in the event stat checks and the like lead to the application of the Restraint status effect or if an enemy was vulnerable and Restrained before powering up and gaining immunity to the status effect.

Also, Jiffic made a piece of fan art for Bed-chan for if she merged with an adjustable mattress like a Sleep Number:

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I'm saying we don't need to change a thing that people like because others want it to be different. A new character could be added for the tastes that they like (if the game's creator is so inclined).

Also, don't be an asshole.
You should maybe learn to hold a convo without calling the other side an asshole. And you said ''it hurt your boner'' when that option was added or something along those lines. Which means YOU wanted to force what you like over what others want. While the current implementation means you get what you want and everyone else does what they want, unless you are incapable of enjoying her being a terrible person unless that's forced on everyone else. The very thing you are advocating against.

Also as far as balance goes, while 'trow net lol' was a completely domineering strategy that invalidated the majority of enemies from doing anything, its not like it was the only overly strong strategy. Angel layer is seemingly intentionally overpowered and the player buffs are all very strong. I do wish we had more decent crowd control options than mass seduction and the like 1 other aoe move I remember using once that did less damage than mass seduc.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
You should maybe learn to hold a convo without calling the other side an asshole. And you said ''it hurt your boner'' when that option was added or something along those lines. Which means YOU wanted to force what you like over what others want. While the current implementation means you get what you want and everyone else does what they want, unless you are incapable of enjoying her being a terrible person unless that's forced on everyone else. The very thing you are advocating against.
Mate, you've been confrontational from the start.

No - I don't want to force anything on anyone. My entire point is I don't want her changed to suit the demands of people in a forum. I would like the status quo of her character maintained.

The fact one option isn't to my taste is fine btw - I didn't at any point say I wanted the thing I wasn't as hot for removed - because I don't. It was only to underline that some people have tastes that differ from the person I was initially addressing.

The fact that you and I like her for different reasons should be a cause for celebration over common ground - and that the options allow you to see her as the personality you like and I mine, that's actually really cool.
It could have been so much easier to write her just one way or the other - but instead there were complex options and frameworks that allow different sides of her personality to be exposed.

But nah, instead I'm "whining" apparently? So yeah, that's why I said you were being an asshole. You're itching to pick a fight over this and I'm not going to continue one.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Learn to hold a conversation without throwing around insults or irrelevant claims like being 'confrontational'. I could say the same about you, but I won't, because I can talk to people without such petty words.

And I really doubt she was given this option purely because of this forum. And if she was? What exactly is so bad about that? Its not inherently good or bad to take feedback and change things because of it.

And I literally edited it to complaining from whining specifically to be less rude and said so. Yet you STILL focussed on whining. That shows you going out of your way to start a fight. Edited it before you even read the post, since instantly, the moment I posted whining, I realized that's rude.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
And I really doubt she was given this option purely because of this forum.
Eh? I didn't say that's why it was included though? I literally just said it was good the game had it?

I literally edited it to complaining from whining specifically to be less rude and said so. Yet you STILL focussed on whining. That shows you going out of your way to start a fight. Edited it before you even read the post, since instantly, the moment I posted whining, I realized that's rude.
My bad - I misread your last line as meaning I was being rude by both whining and complaining. I take it back then, asshole was too strong. Mea culpa.

And for the record, again, I haven't complained about any aspect of this game.
My points have always been:
- Some people like her how she is (as a response to those who feel her character needs an overhaul
- it's quite good that there's flexibility

I wish I'd never even bloody said that there's one tiny aspect about her that I wasn't as hot on because:
a) that is inevitable any time anyone makes a game that isn't the person playing it
b) the reasons in my last post
It, like everything else, wasn't a 'complaint'.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Okay then.
You really need to stop getting so heated over comvos though bro. You are acting like this is a much bigger deal than what it is; a simple conversation about a porn game

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
My intention was very far from telling people to shut up their opinions, and I apologize if you understood that from my words. I was rather trying to say that, before any fair criticism is given, it would be appreciated if every single one of us (and I include myself because I might fall on this from time to time) first look at the issue through the right lens, which is the lens of the concept behind the character, and then we give our opinions.

That is my personal take on the issue. And I am honestly getting concerned about her route slowly developing into a vanilla relationship where, in time, there might be nothing left of what initially founded it. Right now, it's in a weird in-between territory where it feels like the author tried to open the route so much to so many different groups, that no one can be fully satisfied.

I hope this lights up the fire for an interesting debate. Cheers to everyone.
Fair point, and sorry if I came across as pissy. I really like debating so whenever I think someone is trying to shut down a debate I do get somewhat pissy. That being saiiiid DID SOMEONE SAY DEBATE!

Thanks. I'm normally more confident, but it's been a long week, the whole COVID-19 thing has my job working us 7 12 hour shifts on, and then 7 days off, which makes it hard to keep up with stuff in the middle of the week, and after reading your response I wanted to respond and didn't really think about the fact that it was almost 4-5 days old, until I got to everyone else's responses, which there'd been a bunch, and that combined with the ADHD and taking 30 minutes, I was feeling like I'd wasted a lot of time beating a horse that, if not dead, was breathing laboriously.

Glad to know that I helped you empathize with Kotone, she's actually really important to me, because, while not a Kitsune, I do have someone in my life who had something very similar happen to her, and... well that's where I'll leave that, but suffice to say, I'm biased on Kotone because I happen to LOVE fluffy tails, and be a white knight.
No problem this time has been tough for most everyone I think. I just wanted to let you know that your insight was appreciated.

Wow you guys have been talking a lot about Kotone. :D
It's been really fun to read everything.

However

But it may have been mentioned on here before but I do have ideas for other kitsunes, which wouldn't all be hypno focused, that's kotone's thing in regards to kitsunes in a way. But that also leads into the problem of me having A LOT of ideas in general >>
Well glad to hear we managed to bring some fun to your life as I hope my and others debates are as fun to read and to write.

As for what you mentioned about changing characters, so far, there have been only two characters to receive revisions, the relatively light changes Kotone received and the heavy alterations that Lillian has had. Rather than being implemented solely due to complaints or the desires of the player base, they were more changed due to notes and elements of their stories not landing with the intended effect like Kotone appearing to lack remorse about her past or Lillian coming off to some players as something of a disillusioned fire and brimstone anti-Monster Girl zealot that appeared to possibly be unstable and about to start up a crusade to purify Lucidia if not for the Town collectively acting to keep her in the dark as to some of the occurrences in said city such as Vivian's handling of her when she comes to eat or Amber not allowing Lillian into her shop.

I mean, the old Lillian content even had her capture an imp, tie her to a chair, and keep her in a back room where she apparently interrogated the Imp and practiced using the Demon Layer on her for long enough for the Imp to become addicted to Lillian's interrogation and desire more strikes from the Demon Layer from her new mistress, Lillian. The Imp was only released by Lillian deciding the player was the Hero and the true wielder of the Demon Layer when the player defeated the Imp and caused her to fade away with a single strike. Of course this was after Lillian dragged the Imp, chair and all, out from the room where she had been imprisoned for a test and demonstration of the holy relic. That said, this old scene was salvaged and turned into a dream that can sometimes be viewed when sleeping at the Inn.

Still, it is good advice in general when approaching characters and whether they should or not be altered, it should be in service of the game itself or the creator's vision rather than just appeasing a certain group given how tangled a morass titles have become when constantly changed to satisfy one group over one element and a different gathering for another. At least it does speak to the quality of the game that so many people care and feel strongly enough to have these discussions and show their feelings on the subject.

While this is not much, I do hope that the elements related to potential future Kitsune characters have brightened your hopes for the future of MGD a little and I hope that you are able to remain safe as well, Kontrah.

You're welcome, and as I said, I enjoy debating topics as well, it's just that current events have been quite prohibitive when it comes to various aspects of life, so hopefully this distasteful business with the pandemic will come to a close sooner rather than later. Glad to see you've come around on the structure of the Will-Power Temple's content and that you have been open-minded enough to be persuaded to see Kotone in a new light. She certainly isn't for everyone, but in the current age for MGD, she may not necessarily be exactly what she is perceived to be, at least in the initial interactions. Sure, first impressions are important and can possibly even forever color interactions with a person going forward, but they are not always accurate, especially with individuals of a beguiling nature.

Also, I missed replying to a point you had raised in an earlier post about character revisions. In an earlier part, I covered how Lillian actually received a major revision, so you may find that a little informative with regards to MGD's development.

I'm a little pressed for time at the moment, so I'll draw this particular reply to a close here, but thank you once again for becoming thoroughly involved with the community and good luck on your goals then, just watch out for the series of Infinite Spontaneous Power-Ups, doomgal. Also, if you do not mind using Discord, MGD's Discord server also has a rather vibrant community if you wish to further participate.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.
Holy heck I forgot that was how Lillian first introduced the Holy Demon Layer.... Are we sure she's not some sort of Yandere loli? As for powerups don't worry I limit myself to one powerup a month. Debates are another story altogether though. I'll also probably join the discord at some point probably when I manage to stop being lazy, or finish my pizza...... mmmm pizzza.

Anyways CHEERS ALL!

Reactions: L30

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
If there a max level cap? I'm actually one of those sick bastards that likes mindlessly grinding these type of things, so before I get to it I'm interested to see what the max might potentially be.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
If there a max level cap? I'm actually one of those sick bastards that likes mindlessly grinding these type of things, so before I get to it I'm interested to see what the max might potentially be.
Not here is not probably will be in a future update when that will come around who knows.
WhatTheHekc

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Still, if holy headpat is so good, why isn't there holy headpat 2?
Why make a 2, when the first one is already perfect

On another note what are fetishes that may get added in the game ??
I've made a list of stuff i've seen in other games :

Bellybutton (i'm actually more of a midriff person, tight waists are sexy, abs are justice but I remebered that succubus from monster girl quest that drained you with her bellybutton and I cracked a laugh)

Transformation (Sofia does this a bit when switching to her combat form, another transformation content would be to see a human girl getting turned into a monster, probably at the monster capital)

Breast/ass (assets) expansions : Maybe for Thrisha I guess? Or a succubus that would "grow up" every time you feed her (thinking of "Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest " style stuff)

Age progression/regression (probably a loli kitsune that can turn big or something like that, maybe vampire waifu that is loli when starved and big when full (wink wink insert waifu here))

VorePlay (not a fan of vore but I know people who enjoy it, heck moster girl quest had about 1/4th of encounter end as vore or something. The whole enchant prevents hostile actions but hey I read about stuff where monster girls keep their mate in a stomach pouch or something so ...... not my cup of tea though)

Multiple Arms/Breasts (I mean if we are having monster girl, why not go for some exotic stuff as well?)

probably a lot of other weird stuff I forgot

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doomgal

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Why make a 2, when the first one is already perfect

I've made a list of stuff i've seen in other games :

Bellybutton (i'm actually more of a midriff person, tight waists are sexy, abs are justice but I remebered that succubus from monster girl quest that drained you with her bellybutton and I cracked a laugh)

Transformation (Sofia does this a bit when switching to her combat form, another transformation content would be to see a human girl getting turned into a monster, probably at the monster capital)

Breast/ass (assets) expansions : Maybe for Thrisha I guess? Or a succubus that would "grow up" every time you feed her (thinking of "Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest " style stuff)

Age progression/regression (probably a loli kitsune that can turn big or something like that, maybe vampire waifu that is loli when starved and big when full (wink wink insert waifu here))

VorePlay (not a fan of vore but I know people who enjoy it, heck moster girl quest had about 1/4th of encounter end as vore or something. The whole enchant prevents hostile actions but hey I read about stuff where monster girls keep their mate in a stomach pouch or something so ...... not my cup of tea though)

Multiple Arms/Breasts (I mean if we are having monster girl, why not go for some exotic stuff as well?)

probably a lot of other weird stuff I forgot
dev has a list of stuff he won't be adding.

Vore is a definite no, and I doubt age progression/regression will happen either, as that may get too close to underaged content. multiple arms/breasts also seems kinda iffy, just sorta based on the mood. Everyone else has been pretty vanilla (besides maybe Amy, but even she's rather tame), I doubt he'd suddenly go exotic.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So every build has a clear role they occupy now already and have situations where they excel at and others where they fair poorly if using a build with only a single primary offensive attribute i.e. Power, Technique, Intelligence, and Allure. Some builds will still clearly be stronger than others, such as anything running Technique and Intelligence considering that covers virtually every conceivable weakness besides Holy damage, which can be slotted in independently, and has so many positive and negative effects to enhance oneself or diminish the enemy instead. So the old pre-v23 Technique-Willpower builds still live on in a way via Technique-Willpower, sure there are some differences and the difference is not as large as before the balance patch, but it is still arguably one of the most effective builds in general.
I'm pretty happy with how the major builds all have their identity, and it's not all equal, with different ones shining in different areas. My concerns were more a hypothetical, thinking about how some game systems try to make every option the optimal one, and if the balance changes would continue onward to eventually going in that direction. As long as it's recognized that a perfect balance isn't desirable from a purely gameplay standpoint, I've got no complaints. (except if I fake gripe about my wizard boi build no longer being able to wrench the action economy so far in his favor he becomes God)

I already like a bit of how the changes play out with the fights that are a little shaky as to if I can beat them with my current int build. Restraints and stuns still work well, and the advantage they give still lets you hit above your weight class. But it feels like more of a challenge now trying to fight those tougher battles, since you have to take risks instead of spamming a move that takes the enemies turns away and playing it safe.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Ooh that can be a fun discussion. I have two on the top of my list.

1. BBW woman/women. Not just a Vivian type with big tits and butt, although that's very nice, but full on big woman with a wonderful round belly, sexy double chin, massive ass and thighs, someone I want to surrender to again and again :cool:

2. Ass worship skill. I was disappointed in the balance update with all the changes that this wasn't added. We already have pussy worship, although there are far fewer opponents that use the facesit stance than I would like :D But this would be a great addition. What about initiating a facesit stance too?

To our undeserved thread sherpa L30, heard any rumblings about these things at all on the Discord?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes