destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So is the new update going to focus on the bunny girl?

Will her lovey-dovey scene always require 25k or will there be a non-pay-pet alternative to it? I like the scene, but I'm not into the idea of grinding like hell for it every time nor the implication of the perk you get.

Reactions: Kaftein

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
So is the new update going to focus on the bunny girl?

Will her lovey-dovey scene always require 25k or will there be a non-pay-pet alternative to it? I like the scene, but I'm not into the idea of grinding like hell for it every time nor the implication of the perk you get.
Grinding like hell? That’s like one run of the forest dungeon with silver runes on.

Reactions: Globglogabgalab69

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I'm very new to this game and I essentially rushed through all the content, but it's...decent really. The one thing it does that nobody else can do seems to be a kind of gentle, loving domination that I've yet to see in any other media. I must say I quite like all the lovey-dovey scenes.

Jul 2, 2017
I'm very new to this game and I essentially rushed through all the content, but it's...decent really. The one thing it does that nobody else can do seems to be a kind of gentle, loving domination that I've yet to see in any other media. I must say I quite like all the lovey-dovey scenes.
As it turns out, vanilla can be very wholesome when well written.
Well, "vanilla"

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The femdom tag did make me reconsider playing due to that being a monumental turn off for me personally. I was, however, pleasantly surprised to find that it has a much, much lighter tone that just about anyone can enjoy, or at least tolerate, rather than the usual "male = less than garbage" type of femdom that has become far too prevalent lately. I worry that this might change whenever we reach the capital, given the brief description of how things are over there we have been told so far, though...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The femdom tag did make me reconsider playing due to that being a monumental turn off for me personally. I was, however, pleasantly surprised to find that it has a much, much lighter tone that just about anyone can enjoy, or at least tolerate, rather than the usual "male = less than garbage" type of femdom that has become far too prevalent lately. I worry that this might change whenever we reach the capital, given the brief description of how things are over there we have been told so far, though...
I doubt there will be a complete tonal shift like that, more likely the girls there will just be more aggressive and less inclined to take no for an answer. Perhaps there might be one or two girls that are like that, but I doubt it will be common and most likely they will be avoidable ones not main story ones.

Reactions: L30 and ankhtar

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I doubt there will be a complete tonal shift like that, more likely the girls there will just be more aggressive and less inclined to take no for an answer. Perhaps there might be one or two girls that are like that, but I doubt it will be common and most likely they will be avoidable ones not main story ones.
Plus who knows? Maybe after you clear the dungeon you can change their view on humans. That's a pretty common trope

Reactions: L30

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
well im one of the dudes that like Femdom games and stories.. but i do admit that there are very few of them that are good and even fewer of them that dont have questionable fetishes like farts and scat, pegging or other weird or what i would call M/M gay actions that dont really should be in a game that is meant for femdom F/M.. i do however not have any problems with F/F actions in a femdom game apart from that it should be tagged lezdom instead of femdom so its easyer to see what kind of game it is :D

PS: i dont have a problem being a semen dispensers for monster girls either lol :p

Jul 2, 2017
To be fair, I cant recall which girl said it, but there are some "holdouts" who view men as nothing more than food. Which considering the setting is quite understandable.

The real question is, is when does Vivienne reveal herself as the demon queen?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
well, here it comes...

I think this topic will explode considering that dev announced that Lewd CGs are coming ! (not right now, keep your pant clean).

However holy shit, this is maybe a bit too much considering the gigantic amount of CG needed if dev want to cover everything.

Wait and see.
probably only the bosses will get those.
I'm curious, tho i think it will be quite interesting to see and a nice plus (after all, the writing is so good that the text works by itself)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
But yes dev has a lot of possibility for those CGs, considering that for each mob we have :
- Moves
- Loss scenes
- Victory scenes
i think cgs for the main stances are most likely
we already have close ups which can be used for: make out and breast smother stance

also we already had a discussion about cgs not long ago (page 184-186)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
For now I'm pretty happy voters decided to go for the "generic Hentai protag" design, because I kinda hate silhouette.

But yes dev has a lot of possibility for those CGs, considering that for each mob we have :

- Moves
- Loss scenes
- Victory scenes

And that covering everything is too much of a challenge.

Guess the teased scene is the loss scene on Aiko.
Can you elaborate on "generic Hentai protag" please?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Their hair has the uncanny ability to hide anything above their nose despite not physically covering it. I would've paid to have that on school photo days back then.

Reactions: Gojii and L30

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Probably light-ish skin and dark hair that most likely covers their eyes. Y'know, The Guy.
"Generic Hentai Protag" / "Purple Silhouette" / "Blue Silhouette" / " Black silhouette"

First option has something like a 75 % preference by voters on patreon so there is no debate.

Still have to know what dev will decide to cover with cg's. Like Decker2 said before, only covering the "signature" stance of each mob could be a solution, but we will have to define what's the "signature" stance of each mob.

Wait and see.
Thanks. Any chance of implementing more skin tones? I'd like my hero to be Black.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes