Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Now's a good time to check the mods. A couple of them are a tad too generous XP-wise, and you're not OP for them yet.

When I was around that point I used the build adviced above, but I roamed the will side. Run away from kunoichis (they're still bothersome), but Tengus are free XP (once you understand how to 1-shot them without a fight) and you can mow down Harpy tengus with a few Breast perks. That should be a bit faster than bullying poor innocent(!?) imps.

I'm not sure when Vili is unlockable, but she's the cheesiest XP farm atm. Once you can 1-shot her with the Devil Layer, just run her dungeon picking all the options where you get to fight her clones.
I agree, Vili is an easy way to gain more xp, but since he's stuck in the will temple I guess he's not able to match her. So I suggest him to use my usual run for xp farming

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Allow me to correct myself:
Whip the living daylights outta the Phantasmal Vilis!!
...then, retreat to base as the genuine titsbearer is tougher and more headpattable (izzat a word?) than her clones.

Remember, you can respec for pretty cheap at the adventurers' guild (mini elixirs are a good sell). Consider a build suitable to your purpose: Vili whipping [DEX+WIL], tengu hunting [DEX+oppai perks], imp bullying [INT]... whatever you have the more fun with :p

PS: also, if that's the roadblock in question, Kotone's real challenge is not meant for the underleveled. You're supposed to come back after the caverns (where ghosts are much more XP than imps)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: L30 and decker2

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah, I thought so. I think it will help him farm xp to surpass the temple (not that is too difficult once you analyse your opponent). In my case, I don't care too much about my build (I'm Lv 140 and my stats are over 40). Also, I'm not sure how respect value changes according to the times you buy it. Mine is 50000 eros, but I won't need it until rebirth system is implemented in-game.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Allow me to correct myself:
Whip the living daylights outta the Phantasmal Vilis!!
...then, retreat to base as the genuine titsbearer is tougher and more headpattable (izzat a word?) than her clones.

Remember, you can respec for pretty cheap at the adventurers' guild (mini elixirs are a good sell). Consider a build suitable to your purpose: Vili whipping [DEX+WIL], tengu hunting [DEX+oppai perks], imp bullying [INT]...
vili clones are just as cute and adorable they only want to puff puff and tit fuck:p
don't be mean to vili:cry:

i would never abuse vili for xp farming:cool:
only becoming her titty slave and receive her great wisdom:love:

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Vili has 0 resistance to stun ;) slap slap! zap zap! The good girl even asks for more! (kinda?)

0 resist to restraints too, but it doesn't go too well... she's somewhat bouncy :unsure:
So many things to try for fun with every girl - that's MGD for you.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I'm not sure when Vili is unlockable,
When you encounter an imp swarm, defeat them without running away (e.g all at once). Highly recommend either stunlocking or bursting them down all at once with AoE spells/items. If you don't kill them fast enough they either respawn or begin charging up for a spell.
Once you defeat them, you'll find a room off to the side that you can interact with to find Vili. That's how I remember finding her, anyways.

Reactions: L30

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Vili has 0 resistance to stun ;) slap slap! zap zap! The good girl even asks for more! (kinda?)

0 resist to restraints too, but it doesn't go too well... she's somewhat bouncy :unsure:
So many things to try for fun with every girl - that's MGD for you.
wrong!
stun her with electrify she responds "don't electrify my tits! thats rude!" RUDE:mad:
she also looks really angry:mad:
and ass spanking does not face her at all...
she has risen beyond a imps masochism trought almighty boob power:love:

and if you restrain her she just teleports out and loses orientation (soo cute):sneaky:

also whip her (the real vili not the clones) and she will try hard to avoid it...
on hit she responds with: dang it and DAMN YOU:mad:
poor vili:cry:

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Vili is unlocked by successfully charging into the imp den, vanquishing them all, then exploring the secret door. I think you need to clear the Forest Dungeon once first.
When you encounter an imp swarm, defeat them without running away (e.g all at once). Highly recommend either stunlocking or bursting them down all at once with AoE spells/items. If you don't kill them fast enough they either respawn or begin charging up for a spell.
Once you defeat them, you'll find a room off to the side that you can interact with to find Vili. That's how I remember finding her, anyways.
I've cleared the Forest Dungeon and charged into the imp den and defeated them all several times, and have never seen anything about a secret door.

There is also an error though. When they all defeated, the next message says 3, then NextImpProgressCheck, then 7, then NoTeamSkill. Then it says "You may continue on your way. You can access your inventory." Is that error causing me to skip the secret door message I should be getting?

Dec 3, 2017
I've cleared the Forest Dungeon and charged into the imp den and defeated them all several times, and have never seen anything about a secret door.
Not sure about this, but you might have to hear/know about Villi first? Listen in to the imps' gossip when you come across one of the glory holes - that might be what you need to raise the flag to find her

Dec 10, 2019
Not sure about this, but you might have to hear/know about Villi first? Listen in to the imps' gossip when you come across one of the glory holes - that might be what you need to raise the flag to find her
I will try, thank you. I think I've already done that, and heard everything though. I'm not sure.

Dec 10, 2019
Tried again, heard the gossip about her, but the imp den after that still had the same error and no secret door.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Tried again, heard the gossip about her, but the imp den after that still had the same error and no secret door.
Are you making sure to beat the imp den by rushing in? You have to beat them in the den not by running or by facing them in the hallway. That's the best I can offer. *shrug*

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
Is it possible for mobile to make the little arrow buttons bigger when exploring a previously explored area? The tiny buttons to select how many enemies/events are so small I can't tap them.

Dec 10, 2019
Are you making sure to beat the imp den by rushing in? You have to beat them in the den not by running or by facing them in the hallway. That's the best I can offer. *shrug*
Yes, I did, but thanks for making sure.

I believe it has something to do with the weird glitch messages I'm getting after defeating them. I don't know what causes that glitch message though.

After the message of the last imp losing spirit and disappearing, the next four messages are:

MoreImpProgressCheck

NoTeamSkill

And then the next message returns to the post-encounter message of continuing on your way and can use your inventory.

I don't know if it's relevant, but during the imp den fight an exception always occurs. There's no option to rollback, so I just click Ignore two or three times until the game resumes.

Last edited:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Yes, I did, but thanks for making sure.

I believe it has something to do with the weird glitch messages I'm getting after defeating them. I don't know what causes that glitch message though.

After the message of the last imp losing spirit and disappearing, the next four messages are:

MoreImpProgressCheck

NoTeamSkill

And then the next message returns to the post-encounter message of continuing on your way and can use your inventory.

I don't know if it's relevant, but during the imp den fight an exception always occurs. There's no option to rollback, so I just click Ignore two or three times until the game resumes.
The option should pop up after you defeat all the imps together and fuck them all after the fight. After which you'll get the option to explore the hidden hallway. If it doesn't appear, then try disabling any mods you have and find out which one specifically is causing the issue

Dec 10, 2019
The option should pop up after you defeat all the imps together and fuck them all after the fight. After which you'll get the option to explore the hidden hallway. If it doesn't appear, then try disabling any mods you have and find out which one specifically is causing the issue
There was no option to fuck them all after the fight. I don't have any mods for this game.

Unless this is something I have to do with the post-dungeon visit? I've been going through the dungeon again, choosing the Imp, Imp Glory Hole, and Imp Den pages. I've done the post-Dungeon visits to the dungeon to befriend the imps, is that where the hidden hallway shows up instead?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I don't know what causes that glitch message though.
Get the latest version. I'm still using 23.5b and the imps den fight also bugs for me:
Changelog 23.5d said:
-"OnLoss" no longer triggers if it's the last monster losing. This is to stop the game from imploding. This was causign the imp horde fight to explode when you won.
In case you are using 23.5f, you are referring to the "MoreImps" scene.
If you still experience this, be sure to tell on which device you're playing - PC/MAC/Android.

wrong!
RUDE
:mad:
DAMN YOU:mad:
poor vili:cry:
Look, I'm just being an imp-partial boobserver here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: L30 and Duke Greene

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
There was no option to fuck them all after the fight. I don't have any mods for this game.

Unless this is something I have to do with the post-dungeon visit? I've been going through the dungeon again, choosing the Imp, Imp Glory Hole, and Imp Den pages. I've done the post-Dungeon visits to the dungeon to befriend the imps, is that where the hidden hallway shows up instead?
For me, I finished the first run of the dungeon, came back to explore, picked imp den event, beat them all at once, fucked them after the fight and napped with them, then woke up and got the option

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes