Jan 25, 2020
Just want to say I love the game! It reminds me so much of all the best parts of MGQ and VH. I'm curious how far you are going to go with including certain fetishes for instance are you going to add more monstrous girls our adorable cave dweller or any futa girls? I'd love to see like a futa succubus or something to make use of the butt sensitivity. Regardless great game!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Just want to say I love the game! It reminds me so much of all the best parts of MGQ and VH. I'm curious how far you are going to go with including certain fetishes for instance are you going to add more monstrous girls our adorable cave dweller or any futa girls? I'd love to see like a futa succubus or something to make use of the butt sensitivity. Regardless great game!
I believe it has been stated that pegging is on the cards but Futa isn't, i may be wrong however.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm holding out for someone to make a mod for it. The only other game that has decent production values that scratches that particular itch has really clunky gameplay so it's not ideal.

Yel213

Jul 19, 2018
whats the best way to farm xp atm? im kinda stuck at the willtemple part and i need to get a few lvls so i can beat it

• Hey there
Reactions: doomgal

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
whats the best way to farm xp atm? im kinda stuck at the willtemple part and i need to get a few lvls so i can beat it
Go to the tavern and sign up to be a brothel worker. Then do a bunch of shifts every time you get pulled into doing a sex act you get exp and you'll get money.

Reactions: Yel213

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Enlightment Runes x3 + Collar of Kinky Education + Blessing of Sexperience (from church). You'll need at least 200 Arousal and 70 Energy, Arousero and Cleanse Lust skills (otherwise you'll need Demon Layer) and high Power, Will and Allure. Then, go explore Forest Dungeon: You have to encounter 8 Imps, 3 Imp dens, 2 Mimics and Ancilla. I suggest to attack the den in groups (instead of rushin in them) if your level is lower than 40. Ancilla and mimics are easy to defeat. Also, I advice is efficient not taking rests at checkpoints, neither fucking the imps. That way time will advance slower (sexperience perk last 7 days).

Edit.: If that's too difficult for you, try only with Sexperience perk (Studies perk is optional, too) without those runes/equipment I mentioned before.

Reactions: L30 and Yel213

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
No news about update?
Well I've been making solid progress on it the last week.
So the Venefica/Elly finale is coming along well, but I've still a lot to get done for it.
Still going to be trying to aim for the end of the month, but will need to see how it goes.

I think after todays work is done I'll post a teaser and status report on the patreon?

Last edited:

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Are there any plans to let the player formalize their harem at some point? Like getting a house/room and moving in with the girls for instance instead of always having to go visit them in the dungeons/wild.

A lot of the girls already express interest in the idea either of outright being a member of the player's harem or being their wife, so it would be nice to actually actualize it. You could tie it to progression in a way too where depending on the player's strength they're able to support/satisfy X amount of girls, so that you can't just amass all the girls you've met at once.

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Like getting a house/room and moving in with the girls for instance instead of always having to go visit them in the dungeons/wild.

A lot of the girls already express interest in the idea either of outright being a member of the player's harem or being their wife, so it would be nice to actually actualize it.
This sounds like a cute vanilla addition. It would be nice being able to build/buy/rent some kind of home in which the MC could happily live with his waifu(s). Or even being able to move to certain girl's homes like Jora's or Venefica's.

Sounds more like a mod or a veeeery low priority update tho.
We can dream.

Reactions: L30 and Nevart

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
This sounds like a cute vanilla addition. It would be nice being able to build/buy/rent some kind of home in which the MC could happily live with his waifu(s). Or even being able to move to certain girl's homes like Jora's or Venefica's.

Sounds more like a mod or a veeeery low priority update tho.
We can dream.
For sure, definitely not something I expect would take priority over introducing new areas/characters or fleshing out existing girls. Just wanted to know if it was even in the realm of something being considered.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Now's a good time to check the mods. A couple of them are a tad too generous XP-wise, and you're not OP for them yet.

When I was around that point I used the build adviced above, but I roamed the will side. Run away from kunoichis (they're still bothersome), but Tengus are free XP (once you understand how to 1-shot them without a fight) and you can mow down Harpy tengus with a few Breast perks. That should be a bit faster than bullying poor innocent(!?) imps.

I'm not sure when Vili is unlockable, but she's the cheesiest XP farm atm. Once you can 1-shot her with the Devil Layer, just run her dungeon picking all the options where you get to fight her clones.

Reactions: L30

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Now's a good time to check the mods. A couple of them are a tad too generous XP-wise, and you're not OP for them yet.

When I was around that point I used the build adviced above, but I roamed the will side. Run away from kunoichis (they're still bothersome), but Tengus are free XP (once you understand how to 1-shot them without a fight) and you can mow down Harpy tengus with a few Breast perks. That should be a bit faster than bullying poor innocent(!?) imps.

I'm not sure when Vili is unlockable, but she's the cheesiest XP farm atm. Once you can 1-shot her with the Devil Layer, just run her dungeon picking all the options where you get to fight her clones.
Vili is unlocked by successfully charging into the imp den, vanquishing them all, then exploring the secret door. I think you need to clear the Forest Dungeon once first.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes