decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Hours did nothing wrong he saw the lies of the false Emperor.
damned chaos traitor heretic, you ask for it (puts on armor):cool:
your corrupted corpse will burn! first a bolt to the face then chainsword decapitation:p
"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!" FOR THE EMPORER!!

now back to patting vili:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
A question guys, the writer in this game? Is he/she/it writing in any other games? Yeah, Im considering "it" a possibility, As a succubus or such as it's too damn good :)

Also, I feel a-bit bad for complaining on this game, because the updates seemed only for show, but I hadn't learned of deleting the ren'py folder in dataroam and update save in options or such, somehow i think it worked after that or it was something else entirely, I'm no expert.
I never go back to edit my crappy posts if it's been a while, removes flow and what is done is done.

Anyway, bit drunk atm, sorry. This is assuming it's on c: and windows.
C:\Users\NameOfYourCumputer\AppData\Roaming
and delete RenPy folder every time you re-play a ren'py game. Learned this the hard way! Not on this game, a game far worse.. foot of the mountains, I wasted so much time on that grind, all for nothing! Like a mad man haha. Just a heads up for ya, take it or leave it.

Oct 26, 2017
A question guys, the writer in this game? Is he/she/it writing in any other games? Yeah, Im considering "it" a possibility, As a succubus or such as it's too damn good :)

Also, I feel a-bit bad for complaining on this game, because the updates seemed only for show, but I hadn't learned of deleting the ren'py folder in dataroam and update save in options or such, somehow i think it worked after that or it was something else entirely, I'm no expert.
I never go back to edit my crappy posts if it's been a while, removes flow and what is done is done.

Anyway, bit drunk atm, sorry. This is assuming it's on c: and windows.
C:\Users\NameOfYourCumputer\AppData\Roaming
and delete RenPy folder every time you re-play a ren'py game. Learned this the hard way! Not on this game, a game far worse.. foot of the mountains, I wasted so much time on that grind, all for nothing! Like a mad man haha. Just a heads up for ya, take it or leave it.
John Bon Clay Alcohol is bad mmkay (just kidding) - no worries, you're all good. Since saves are in both %LOCALAPPDATA% and in your ren'py game install folder (unless you somehow installed the game there), Threshold also has a direct "push button delete save" approach (unless you have thousands or something).

If you're drowning in autosaves, there's an earlier post on how to disable them completely or reduce the maximum amount/autosave frequency in options.rpy. I went the lunatic approach and completely disabled them (which is not recommended in case your game or device crashes, but I save so damn often it's hardly an issue), so you might want to at least set it to 1 maximum every now and then.

(As for the question, you'll have to ask the developer directly, heh.)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
John Bon Clay Alcohol is bad mmkay (just kidding) - no worries, you're all good. Since saves are in both %LOCALAPPDATA% and in your ren'py game install folder (unless you somehow installed the game there), Threshold also has a direct "push button delete save" approach (unless you have thousands or something).

If you're drowning in autosaves, there's an earlier post on how to disable them completely or reduce the maximum amount/autosave frequency in options.rpy. I went the lunatic approach and completely disabled them (which is not recommended in case your game or device crashes, but I save so damn often it's hardly an issue), so you might want to at least set it to 1 maximum every now and then.

(As for the question, you'll have to ask the developer directly, heh.)
Thanks mate. Alcohol is my savior of boredom, as unemployed, yet a bad savior indeed! Better a bad savior than none! Is the logic I suppose and definetly arguable, but Mr.Carlsberg told me it's true so :)
----
A question for ya fellas, is Tabitha done? Really liked it so far. A "part" of me would really want that dream cute girl to go full evil domme.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks mate. Alcohol is my savior of boredom, as unemployed, yet a bad savior indeed! Better a bad savior than none! Is the logic I suppose and definetly arguable, but Mr.Carlsberg told me it's true so :)
----
A question for ya fellas, is Tabitha done? Really liked it so far. A "part" of me would really want that dream cute girl to go full evil domme.
Like most characters in the game the answer is most likely no. A majority of the unique characters are in a state where they *could* be finished but will more than likely get more stuff later down the road.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Like most characters in the game the answer is most likely no. A majority of the unique characters are in a state where they *could* be finished but will more than likely get more stuff later down the road.
Ok got it, though this game has this evil all around but always end with 'good at heart'. I do like it at times and times not. I wish they would release an evil patch for it too when game is completed, Somewhere in a far far away future far far from now :)

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Ok got it, though this game has this evil all around but always end with 'good at heart'. I do like it at times and times not. I wish they would release an evil patch for it too when game is completed, Somewhere in a far far away future far far from now :)
We’re likely to get more “evil” type girls in the capital since that’s where they tend to be based on what Amber said, though I expect very few to be full on evil if the black knight’s goofy encounter at the mountain is to be an indication.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
We’re likely to get more “evil” type girls in the capital since that’s where they tend to be based on what Amber said, though I expect very few to be full on evil if the black knight’s goofy encounter at the mountain is to be an indication.
I didn't see any black knight?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You meet her briefly when you get to the mountain with Perpetua. She leaves to buy the demon queen pizza.
I swear I haven't seen this, yet I completed the mountain, ah well.. it's possible I skipped it becuase perpetua is among my last interests, CTRL ftw, hehe

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
it's possible I skipped it becuase perpetua is among my last interests, CTRL ftw, hehe
You MONSTER! Fair enough, I suppose. Basically, outline of what happens is:
Perpetua appears, probably says something about you having to beat her to pass
Black Knight appears
Black Knight blows up the elevator with Perpetua on it
Black Knight says something about how you should prepare and you're definitely not getting up there, but gets interrupted by the Demon Queen calling
Demon Queen tells Black Knight to go get her a pizza and Black Knight just heads out
Perpetua is still trapped in the pit that the elevator made
You leave to start walking up the mountain after a small dialogue with Perpetua (which iirc is probably optional I think you can just walk off)
Apologies if it's inaccurate, I haven't played through that part in a WHILE.

Reactions: SSDiamond

Oct 26, 2017
I swear I haven't seen this, yet I completed the mountain, ah well.. it's possible I skipped it becuase perpetua is among my last interests, CTRL ftw, hehe
If memory serves well, it should be during the elevator fuckup scene. Gimme a sec.

Sure enough. Also, we need an "I'm an American!" perk because... yes, it's a lift in British, Australian and NZ English. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: And I completely missed the post *right after yours*... Thanks for summarizing it TheeSonus lol, I'm blind.

• Haha
Reactions: TheeSonus

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
If I had any issue with this game, it'd be the fact that all of the character art is specifically from the front. Being an ass man, having all the ass scenes talk about how good the asses are but never getting to see them (aside from Kotone) is sad. I wish some of the character art, specifically more ass focused characters, would turn around a bit in their art. It's not a major complaint as my imagination can do the work, but ass scenes are the ones where I feel like I need to imagine the most if that makes sense.

Reactions: Birchwood64

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
If I had any issue with this game, it'd be the fact that all of the character art is specifically from the front. Being an ass man, having all the ass scenes talk about how good the asses are but never getting to see them (aside from Kotone) is sad. I wish some of the character art, specifically more ass focused characters, would turn around a bit in their art. It's not a major complaint as my imagination can do the work, but ass scenes are the ones where I feel like I need to imagine the most if that makes sense.
Did you make it to the two big bosses at the end of the Willpower Temple? You'll want to...

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I do appreciate the blue oni for being one of the few with a different pose.
I thought Sofia had a CG-based ass scene too but maybe it's my memory playing tricks on me again.

Going to have to go through the layers and full stands again at some point because I'm fairly sure there are multiple asses included in assets, maybe just not implemented yet.

Edit:
Kotone is the one with an ass CG, not Sofia. And no, the only character who shows off her rear in her art is Mizuko.
Welp, thanks for saving me the trouble of going through a fuckton of layers. RIP memory. :sneaky:
Thanks for correcting this!

(Double-checked all 2k assets and sure enough, it's only Butt_Kotone and Body_Mizuko...)

Last edited:

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
I thought Sofia had a CG-based ass scene too but maybe it's my memory playing tricks on me again.

Going to have to go through the layers and full stands again at some point because I'm fairly sure there are multiple asses included in assets, maybe just not implemented yet.
Kotone is the one with an ass CG, not Sofia. And no, the only character who shows off her rear in her art is Mizuko.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
the genercs enemys have any cg-scene?
No. IDK why people ask this every couple of pages instead of searching, but there are currently no CG-scenes for anyone. Dev is currently poking around at adding CGs, but they aren't top priority, so don't expect them soon.

Reactions: Nevart

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
No. IDK why people ask this every couple of pages instead of searching, but there are currently no CG-scenes for anyone. Dev is currently poking around at adding CGs, but they aren't top priority, so don't expect them soon.
Yeah, btw thanks for the answer, I can wait for the CG's(if its going to exist or not).

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes