sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
No. IDK why people ask this every couple of pages instead of searching
Neither do I... :unsure:
But since they do I'll repeat: remember that CGs are money. That means, less funds and time for actual content development (see Nightgames, for an example among many others).

If I had any issue with this game, it'd be the fact that all of the character art is specifically from the front.
Now that you mention it... It does make sense from a sex-battle perspective, but I agree it's a bit of a waste for a few girls (ass-oriented girls like Tabitha or Gren, or impish/tricky ones like Trisha...).
Some girls like the mod's Mari do show some ass, though it's not the main focus.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Fun little tidbit for anyone curious about development. Thresh's latest post showed off the art of Beris, and confirmed that the 4 hellhound sisters all have art now. We have Ceris, the oldest and the one that'll hunt, fuck, then cuddle you senseless, Beris, the sub puppy that loves her leash, Ushris, who from the teasers might be the runt as well as most magical, and the mysterious 4th sister, that Thresh refuses to reveal.
Yep, Ceris, Beris, Ushris, and ?????

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, apologies for the lengthy absence and lack of responses and information. Another coworker had a medical emergency which further stretched our personnel and resources thin and resulted in even more work hours for those few who are still standing. They've finally returned and have resumed working, so I now have a little free time once again.

about Mari, can't say much other than POGGERS, and I wonder, will she ever be implemented in the game like Gren did? like, are there any plans about adding mods to the base game or was Gren an exception?
Unfortunately, I couldn't say one way or the other if Gren will be the only exception to a mod becoming official content or if any other mods are potential candidates for such treatment. It does help that certain mods like Mari and Euryale have art created by the same artists responsible for art assets of some of the official characters much like Gren, but that is no guarantee that they will become official. So the best I could say is that unless Threshold otherwise declares Gren to be the exception, mod characters may or may not become official content.

While this may not be what you were hoping to hear, I do hope that you find this a satisfactory answer, Soratorukun.

Is there any breast expansion in the game?
Not currently, but it is planned content for Trisha as she is envious of other Succubi and desires a larger bust. When she evolves into a proper Succubus, it is planned that her bust will increase in size. There are also plans to convince Trisha that you love her body just how it is in which case she'll retain her currently more modest figure when she evolves. I couldn't say exactly when this planned content will arrive however.

I do hope that this is a sufficient answer to your query, hibilly.

Can't wait until we get more progress with her. I really like both her as a hypnodomme and her as a huge slut, maybe if we progress both of those paths with her she will get comfortable enough to hypnotise us into fucking her senseless deliberately?
The last time the eventual content expansion for Tabitha was discussed, she'll have two clear personality end states. If you raise her confidence, she'll become a hypnodomme and will enjoy being in control. If you raise her submission, she'll eventually become comfortable and confident as your submissive, which could still include her using her actively using her hypnosis in order to lure you into dominating her given she'll want to be dominated and you will have made it clear that you enjoy taking charge. If you raise both, she'll become a Switch and you can change her from hypnodomme to confident sub on demand, allowing you access to the content of both routes whenever you want, but it was not planned to create a third personality end state for Tabitha being a Switch.

While this may not be what you wanted to hear and it is also possible that plans could change in the future, I do hope that this answer is sufficient, Master of Puppets.

Can anyone clarify for me how the updates work for this game? A la are we building up to a large update or is everything just sorta drip fed?
It is somewhat dependent upon whether or not an update just released and the potential scope of the next update. Every so often there is a major content drop, which could have had some support included in the previous builds such as the system overhaul updates of last year. The major system revision updates were preceded by less intrusive updates that also made some changes while also either fixing bugs or introducing smaller pieces of content to tide players over while the changes were made. Updates usually go some major update, however many bugfixes this update needs that could include small content drops like new art or a new scene or two, then a series of moderate updates focusing on fleshing out existing characters or adding in new side characters and side quests, which each of them having as many bugfixes as required, and then moving on to the next notable update and if said update needed additional groundwork, then it is quite possible some of it was mixed in during prior bugfix builds.

Right now, a few new systems are being created to handle full erotic CGs as an Aiko titfuck/paizuri scene will be the first official lewd CG in the game as well as repair damage done to the VFX system caused by a recent Ren'Py update along with other bugfixes, art implementation, and such. Then after the potential bugfixes, the next update will add in the art for the remaining two characters that lack art, Beris and Stella, and likely flesh Stella out a little so her art can actually be enjoyed given she was one of the earliest characters added to the game and has not had a content expansion yet. Once that is complete, development will shift over in full to a major update, implementing the Labyrinth, the other three Guardians for the dungeon, and moving the main story forward.

I do hope that this answers your question satisfactorily, keeptemo.

How long is this game?
It really depends on how quickly you read and how thorough you are with exploring all of the content in the game. If you only care about the main story and really focus on it, you can probably be finished with the current main story content in three to four hours. If you want to explore all of the potential side stories and relationships, then you can easily spend a day, perhaps two, going through everything.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is enough to address your question, DivineDragon.

Whooooooo!!! Let's go, Threshold! I'm ready to jump back in now!

I hope we're at a point where new content and accompanying art are implemented together. I would much rather wait for the completed art assets than get a new area with a bunch of placeholders.
While I do not know if this trend will be a constant in the future, the Guardians of the Labyrinth have their art assets assembled. So they should have their art when the Labyrinth arrives. After that, I couldn't say for certain, one factor would probably be how many other new characters are introduced with new areas and how much time is spent fleshing out existing characters before moving on to the next batch of new characters.

I think I encountered a glitch where I'm fighting Toxic Matango, I remove the charmed effect, I'm resistant to charm effects for 3 turns, but she still charms me right after. As expected, I can't break free from stances even though I'm supposed to be resistant to charm and its effects.
Some abilities and combat events can bypass immunity to status conditions. Venefica is another offender in that regard as some of her abilities can bypass Charm Immunity as well. Potentially troublesome, but it is intended behavior in some circumstances.

I do hope that you find this information helpful, Dr. PuPu.

Man I hope tabitha would be able to go full dom with permament triggers and such
I couldn't say one way or the other on the permanent triggers, but as I mentioned earlier in this post, it is planned for Tabitha to be able to become a true hypnodomme if you boost her confidence, a confident sub if you raise her submission, and a switch able to change between the two if you raise both.

While not much, I do hope that you find this a satisfying response for the time being, trytytka.

Full Save plss?
While this is a little late, I do not provide full saves since not everyone fancies every character or potential relationship path. You may not want to be Sofia's pet if you do not care for harder femdom or you may not want to raise Tabitha's Submission, be Mara's Stud, or have deeper interactions with Beris if you do not like scenes with some level of maledom. I do offer cheat start saves that will provide you with 5 million Eros, be level 110, and have no stats allocated so you can tailor your build however you wish. I'm attaching that save to this post and if you do not like being called "Hero", then the console on MGD's wiki could help you with changing your character's name.

Even if this is late, I do hope that you find this useful, genyaarikado17.

A question guys, the writer in this game? Is he/she/it writing in any other games? Yeah, Im considering "it" a possibility, As a succubus or such as it's too damn good :)
Threshold, the developer, is responsible for probably 95% to 97% of the writing in game. This is the only project that they are working on. As for other writers, you can see them in the credits offered in game. I know Game Salamander has written some content for Night Games and I believe Subject Alpha does writing for Voidbound. As for Valentin Cognito, as far as I am aware, their other writing of this nature is found in their mods for MGD. William was primarily an editor before they had to step away, although they were responsible for Nova's plentiful puns and contributed some of Ancilla's facts.

A question for ya fellas, is Tabitha done? Really liked it so far. A "part" of me would really want that dream cute girl to go full evil domme.
No, Tabitha is not complete. As I have mentioned before in this post, last known plans for Tabitha's next content expansion would be to allow raising her confidence to make her into a hypnodomme and raising her submission to make her into your sub. I'd hesitate to call any character complete and the one that is probably closest to such a state would be Jora.

I do hope that these are satisfactory answers for you questions at this point in time, John Bon Clay.

If I had any issue with this game, it'd be the fact that all of the character art is specifically from the front. Being an ass man, having all the ass scenes talk about how good the asses are but never getting to see them (aside from Kotone) is sad. I wish some of the character art, specifically more ass focused characters, would turn around a bit in their art. It's not a major complaint as my imagination can do the work, but ass scenes are the ones where I feel like I need to imagine the most if that makes sense.
While this may not necessarily mean anything in the long term, I can confirm that Jiffic has made a sketch of Tabitha from another angle that shows off her more notable assets as well as her tiny tail. It is a rather delightful sight and should be quite pleasing for those looking for such a view should it ever be made into proper art and implemented in the game.

While this may not mean much currently, I do hope that this gives you some hope for future views of Tabitha and other characters that share a certain asset, SSDiamond.

Now, before I move on to the update news, I come bearing gifts. I'll admit these may be a little sloppier than normal as I did not use as many frames for nor spend as much time on the animation, but I have made three signature banners for Tabitha. One is cute, another could be considered a little creepy or may give the wrong impression about her character, and another one is a silly one I made after a potentially joking piece of feedback. So here's Tabitha's signatures for your enjoyment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll make a new Signature repository post soon as my current post is at the limit adding images. So these will be the first signatures for my second signature post.

Now as for development news. Here's a rough roadmap of what the upcoming updates will be focused on. v23.8 will be bugfixes, fixing up the VFX system that was damaged by a recent Ren'Py update, implementing the necessary elements to further support erotic CGs, and implementing the first full lewd CG in the game in the form of Aiko's titfuck/paizuri artwork. Yes, you're reading that correctly, Aiko will be the recipient of the first full erotic CG for MGD as her artwork is complete and Threshold needed to work on the graphics systems anyways after the Ren'Py update broke the VFX system. So Threshold decided to implement the supporting systems for CGs as well as Aiko's first CG since they were already working on graphics related elements.

Next, v23.9 will be focused on implementing Beris' art and probably Stella's art along with fleshing Stella out a little so her artwork can actually be enjoyed. As for Beris' art, it was just finished the other day and Crescentia is the artist responsible for bringing Beris to life. This will be first piece of art for MGD as well. You may be familiar with this name as Crescentia is the artist for Projekt Wolfenstahl and thus Deathblight. So yes, Beris certainly has that look of "I'll never lose to cock" but in the end, she lost to cock. Beris' artwork preview is up for supporters to view.

Finally, v24 will be the Labyrinth update that moves the story forward. In related news, Ceris, the first sister of the four guardians also had her artwork completed. Elakan, the resident Watermelon of MGD's Discord, is responsible for bringing Ceris to life. This is also first commission for MGD. Now, normally I'd tease a little about what Ceris looks like but Elakan has been immensely generous and provided public teasers for Ceris' artwork on their Twitter. If you want to see Ceris' original rendition, she can be viewed in this . Then for the updates made to Ceris after feedback was provided, look no further than this . Certainly a fine mix of soft and firm and a wonderful spin on a traditional Hellhound monstergirl.

After the Labyrinth, Threshold has mentioned some characters in dire need of attention to varying degrees, with notable characters being mentioned including Trisha, Camilla, Nicci, tuning up the generic Forest Tribe Lizardgirls, Amy, the generic Mimics, and possibly more for Stella depending on what accompanies her new art. Now, whether these characters and entities will receive updates between the Labyrinth and the Capital, after the first part of the Capital is released, or some other schedule, I could not say at this point in time.

As for more specifics for the v23.8 update beyond the rough outline mentioned above, here are some specific changes being made by the update:

So while the update may not sound like a large amount of content what with it being bugfixes and implementing a CG, there is much more going on under the hood to properly support the system.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update information finds this at least a little useful.

Now on the modding news front, most mods were broken by the recent updates to MGD. The list of mods of MGD's Wiki should be updated to show which mods work at the moment and which mods do not. As for new mod content, DarthSawyer haws updated their Steppy mod and v2 added in foot related content for Imps. Imps can now perform a combo footjob with up to 5 Imps using their feet on you together. Imps can also perform a footjob while sitting on your face. So for those feet enthusiasts, this mod may be of interest to you. Fixed Steppy v2 mod can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Next, JLP603 made a modest addition to Artificial Love while updating the mod to work with the latest version of MGD. The latest version now includes a small event to introduce you to the Automaton species. It can be downloaded from the github repository for Artificial Love found .

The new modder, Elric, has created a character called Stevia the Alraune. The changelog for the mods three updates are as follows:

Stevia the Alraune can be downloaded directly from Discord .

Finally, modder rmjwmmd made a mod focused on face-sitting and ass worship. The mod simply known as the Sitting Mod adds an Ass Worship skill and gave four monsters the ability to enter the Face Sitting stance. For those interested in such content, the Sitting Mod can be directly downloaded from MGD's Discord .

I do hope that everyone interested in this modding news finds this at least a little helpful.

Cool11543

Sep 11, 2020
Now on the modding news front, most mods were broken by the recent updates to MGD. The list of mods of MGD's Wiki should be updated to show which mods work at the moment and which mods do not. As for new mod content, DarthSawyer haws updated their Steppy mod and v2 added in foot related content for Imps. Imps can now perform a combo footjob with up to 5 Imps using their feet on you together. Imps can also perform a footjob while sitting on your face. So for those feet enthusiasts, this mod may be of interest to you. Fixed Steppy v2 mod can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Do you have a link to Darthsawyers discord page I tryed searching for him but could not find him anywhere

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Genuinely thinking of replacing my Perpetua signature with this. Made me laugh harder than I should have.
So yes, Beris certainly has that look of "I'll never lose to cock" but in the end, she lost to cock.
I don't know why this made me laugh harder than I should have either, but one thing's for sure, this post completely just floored me.
GG L30, you gain 150 EXP.

• Haha
Reactions: Nevart and L30

Oct 26, 2017
Tabitha just is too damn cute and I can't say no to cute and crazy. If I didn't have the bad habit of always disabling forum sigs, I'd definitely add it but I still saved all of them instantly.

Also, Trisha making a comeback at some point in the future? Yes, all of my yes.

Awesome work as usual L30, thanks for the sigs and thank you for the really detailed report! Please stay safe out there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nevart and L30

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Hello everyone, apologies for the lengthy absence and lack of responses and information. Another coworker had a medical emergency which further stretched our personnel and resources thin and resulted in even more work hours for those few who are still standing. They've finally returned and have resumed working, so I now have a little free time once again.

Unfortunately, I couldn't say one way or the other if Gren will be the only exception to a mod becoming official content or if any other mods are potential candidates for such treatment. It does help that certain mods like Mari and Euryale have art created by the same artists responsible for art assets of some of the official characters much like Gren, but that is no guarantee that they will become official. So the best I could say is that unless Threshold otherwise declares Gren to be the exception, mod characters may or may not become official content.

While this may not be what you were hoping to hear, I do hope that you find this a satisfactory answer, Soratorukun.

Not currently, but it is planned content for Trisha as she is envious of other Succubi and desires a larger bust. When she evolves into a proper Succubus, it is planned that her bust will increase in size. There are also plans to convince Trisha that you love her body just how it is in which case she'll retain her currently more modest figure when she evolves. I couldn't say exactly when this planned content will arrive however.

The last time the eventual content expansion for Tabitha was discussed, she'll have two clear personality end states. If you raise her confidence, she'll become a hypnodomme and will enjoy being in control. If you raise her submission, she'll eventually become comfortable and confident as your submissive, which could still include her using her actively using her hypnosis in order to lure you into dominating her given she'll want to be dominated and you will have made it clear that you enjoy taking charge. If you raise both, she'll become a Switch and you can change her from hypnodomme to confident sub on demand, allowing you access to the content of both routes whenever you want, but it was not planned to create a third personality end state for Tabitha being a Switch.

While this may not be what you wanted to hear and it is also possible that plans could change in the future, I do hope that this answer is sufficient, Master of Puppets.

It is somewhat dependent upon whether or not an update just released and the potential scope of the next update. Every so often there is a major content drop, which could have had some support included in the previous builds such as the system overhaul updates of last year. The major system revision updates were preceded by less intrusive updates that also made some changes while also either fixing bugs or introducing smaller pieces of content to tide players over while the changes were made. Updates usually go some major update, however many bugfixes this update needs that could include small content drops like new art or a new scene or two, then a series of moderate updates focusing on fleshing out existing characters or adding in new side characters and side quests, which each of them having as many bugfixes as required, and then moving on to the next notable update and if said update needed additional groundwork, then it is quite possible some of it was mixed in during prior bugfix builds.

Right now, a few new systems are being created to handle full erotic CGs as an Aiko titfuck/paizuri scene will be the first official lewd CG in the game as well as repair damage done to the VFX system caused by a recent Ren'Py update along with other bugfixes, art implementation, and such. Then after the potential bugfixes, the next update will add in the art for the remaining two characters that lack art, Beris and Stella, and likely flesh Stella out a little so her art can actually be enjoyed given she was one of the earliest characters added to the game and has not had a content expansion yet. Once that is complete, development will shift over in full to a major update, implementing the Labyrinth, the other three Guardians for the dungeon, and moving the main story forward.

It really depends on how quickly you read and how thorough you are with exploring all of the content in the game. If you only care about the main story and really focus on it, you can probably be finished with the current main story content in three to four hours. If you want to explore all of the potential side stories and relationships, then you can easily spend a day, perhaps two, going through everything.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is enough to address your question, DivineDragon.

While I do not know if this trend will be a constant in the future, the Guardians of the Labyrinth have their art assets assembled. So they should have their art when the Labyrinth arrives. After that, I couldn't say for certain, one factor would probably be how many other new characters are introduced with new areas and how much time is spent fleshing out existing characters before moving on to the next batch of new characters.

Some abilities and combat events can bypass immunity to status conditions. Venefica is another offender in that regard as some of her abilities can bypass Charm Immunity as well. Potentially troublesome, but it is intended behavior in some circumstances.

I couldn't say one way or the other on the permanent triggers, but as I mentioned earlier in this post, it is planned for Tabitha to be able to become a true hypnodomme if you boost her confidence, a confident sub if you raise her submission, and a switch able to change between the two if you raise both.

While not much, I do hope that you find this a satisfying response for the time being, trytytka.

While this is a little late, I do not provide full saves since not everyone fancies every character or potential relationship path. You may not want to be Sofia's pet if you do not care for harder femdom or you may not want to raise Tabitha's Submission, be Mara's Stud, or have deeper interactions with Beris if you do not like scenes with some level of maledom. I do offer cheat start saves that will provide you with 5 million Eros, be level 110, and have no stats allocated so you can tailor your build however you wish. I'm attaching that save to this post and if you do not like being called "Hero", then the console on MGD's wiki could help you with changing your character's name.

Threshold, the developer, is responsible for probably 95% to 97% of the writing in game. This is the only project that they are working on. As for other writers, you can see them in the credits offered in game. I know Game Salamander has written some content for Night Games and I believe Subject Alpha does writing for Voidbound. As for Valentin Cognito, as far as I am aware, their other writing of this nature is found in their mods for MGD. William was primarily an editor before they had to step away, although they were responsible for Nova's plentiful puns and contributed some of Ancilla's facts.

No, Tabitha is not complete. As I have mentioned before in this post, last known plans for Tabitha's next content expansion would be to allow raising her confidence to make her into a hypnodomme and raising her submission to make her into your sub. I'd hesitate to call any character complete and the one that is probably closest to such a state would be Jora.

I do hope that these are satisfactory answers for you questions at this point in time, John Bon Clay.

While this may not necessarily mean anything in the long term, I can confirm that Jiffic has made a sketch of Tabitha from another angle that shows off her more notable assets as well as her tiny tail. It is a rather delightful sight and should be quite pleasing for those looking for such a view should it ever be made into proper art and implemented in the game.

While this may not mean much currently, I do hope that this gives you some hope for future views of Tabitha and other characters that share a certain asset, SSDiamond.

Now, before I move on to the update news, I come bearing gifts. I'll admit these may be a little sloppier than normal as I did not use as many frames for nor spend as much time on the animation, but I have made three signature banners for Tabitha. One is cute, another could be considered a little creepy or may give the wrong impression about her character, and another one is a silly one I made after a potentially joking piece of feedback. So here's Tabitha's signatures for your enjoyment.

I'll make a new Signature repository post soon as my current post is at the limit adding images. So these will be the first signatures for my second signature post.

Now as for development news. Here's a rough roadmap of what the upcoming updates will be focused on. v23.8 will be bugfixes, fixing up the VFX system that was damaged by a recent Ren'Py update, implementing the necessary elements to further support erotic CGs, and implementing the first full lewd CG in the game in the form of Aiko's titfuck/paizuri artwork. Yes, you're reading that correctly, Aiko will be the recipient of the first full erotic CG for MGD as her artwork is complete and Threshold needed to work on the graphics systems anyways after the Ren'Py update broke the VFX system. So Threshold decided to implement the supporting systems for CGs as well as Aiko's first CG since they were already working on graphics related elements.

Next, v23.9 will be focused on implementing Beris' art and probably Stella's art along with fleshing Stella out a little so her artwork can actually be enjoyed. As for Beris' art, it was just finished the other day and Crescentia is the artist responsible for bringing Beris to life. This will be first piece of art for MGD as well. You may be familiar with this name as Crescentia is the artist for Projekt Wolfenstahl and thus Deathblight. So yes, Beris certainly has that look of "I'll never lose to cock" but in the end, she lost to cock. Beris' artwork preview is up for supporters to view.

Finally, v24 will be the Labyrinth update that moves the story forward. In related news, Ceris, the first sister of the four guardians also had her artwork completed. Elakan, the resident Watermelon of MGD's Discord, is responsible for bringing Ceris to life. This is also first commission for MGD. Now, normally I'd tease a little about what Ceris looks like but Elakan has been immensely generous and provided public teasers for Ceris' artwork on their Twitter. If you want to see Ceris' original rendition, she can be viewed in this . Then for the updates made to Ceris after feedback was provided, look no further than this . Certainly a fine mix of soft and firm and a wonderful spin on a traditional Hellhound monstergirl.

After the Labyrinth, Threshold has mentioned some characters in dire need of attention to varying degrees, with notable characters being mentioned including Trisha, Camilla, Nicci, tuning up the generic Forest Tribe Lizardgirls, Amy, the generic Mimics, and possibly more for Stella depending on what accompanies her new art. Now, whether these characters and entities will receive updates between the Labyrinth and the Capital, after the first part of the Capital is released, or some other schedule, I could not say at this point in time.

As for more specifics for the v23.8 update beyond the rough outline mentioned above, here are some specific changes being made by the update:

So while the update may not sound like a large amount of content what with it being bugfixes and implementing a CG, there is much more going on under the hood to properly support the system.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update information finds this at least a little useful.

Next, JLP603 made a modest addition to Artificial Love while updating the mod to work with the latest version of MGD. The latest version now includes a small event to introduce you to the Automaton species. It can be downloaded from the github repository for Artificial Love found .

The new modder, Elric, has created a character called Stevia the Alraune. The changelog for the mods three updates are as follows:

Finally, modder rmjwmmd made a mod focused on face-sitting and ass worship. The mod simply known as the Sitting Mod adds an Ass Worship skill and gave four monsters the ability to enter the Face Sitting stance. For those interested in such content, the Sitting Mod can be directly downloaded from MGD's Discord .

I do hope that everyone interested in this modding news finds this at least a little helpful.
Thank you so much for answering! It is indeed more than enough, I'll keep an eye out for whenever these developments are introduced.

Reactions: L30

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Do you have a link to Darthsawyers discord page I tryed searching for him but could not find him anywhere
That bites. Thank you for the heads up. Hopefully those mods can be updated for the current version of the game.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I just downloaded the latest version and fresh copies of all mods listed as working.

The Wonderland mod causes a game-ending crash on startup if it's switched on right now. The others listed as working work fine, though.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gitafeda

Jun 20, 2017

Thank you for the info

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
I've got a "No DC" in the top left corner of the window, someone has a fix?? someone told me to upload the driver of the graphic card, i did it on nvidia geforce but the "No Dc" is still there.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just downloaded the latest version and fresh copies of all mods listed as working.

The Wonderland mod causes a game-ending crash on startup if it's switched on right now. The others listed as working work fine, though.
Thank you for testing some of the mods on the latest version. Can you post which of the mods are still working on the latest version?

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Thank you for testing some of the mods on the latest version. Can you post which of the mods are still working on the latest version?
*Checks Mods folder*
The ones I have tested and had work are Artificial Love, Beach Party, Dirty Cheats, Gorgons Garden, Ilveria, Night Gaunt's Lair, Oneiros, Pale Priestess, They Need Your Help, Waifupocalypse, and Whelpling. I also tried Wonderland but as stated above, it caused a crash on game start.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So maybe a silly question but are the mods actually good?

Like I'm assuming the mods are mostly adding various encounters or areas to visit, maybe with some waifu scenes or art or w/e, but are they actually well made and cool?

I don't really want to bother sifting through a pile of fanfic-y trash to find one or two good mods if they're pretty bad on the whole.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
So maybe a silly question but are the mods actually good?

Like I'm assuming the mods are mostly adding various encounters or areas to visit, maybe with some waifu scenes or art or w/e, but are they actually well made and cool?
Some are good and some are just straight fantasy from another person's imagination.

I'm not the right person to be asked about this but, I can say that one of the mods before got implemented to the game itself because it was so good. I think it was the frog girl one?

You might want to ask the others here on what mods they have enjoyed and appreciated. Maybe you'll have fun with what they have to say.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes