Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
im already level 17 and im utterly stuck in the mountain i cant get past most mobs and dont really deal damage do you have to invest heaviliy in allure to deal damage at all ?
Or is level 17 not the right level to explore the mountain ?
You pretty much dont deal damage at all unless you exploit weaknesses in general

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
You pretty much dont deal damage at all unless you exploit weaknesses in general
Okay but the damage doesnt really scale well while enemy HP does so i just have to hope that i crit like 5 times against tough enemies or i will lose

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Okay but the damage doesnt really scale well while enemy HP does so i just have to hope that i crit like 5 times against tough enemies or i will lose
I dont think i was over level 20 when i went up the mountain but i know i modified my save file before i went into the temple

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
So you have to outlast most of the fights i think the best tactic for every strong enemy (that magical binding works on) use binding go for weak points buff yourself and repeat until you won.
Whats up with the aiko fight i beat her with this tactic but is there any way to negate the constant energy drain ?
i dont think the dev intented that you just outdamage her before she kills you
that would just be a damage test this way (or spamm expensive energy potions).

L30

Dec 20, 2017
im already level 17 and im utterly stuck in the mountain i cant get past most mobs and dont really deal damage do you have to invest heaviliy in allure to deal damage at all ?
Or is level 17 not the right level to explore the mountain ?
Allure does boost damage in general, but you do need to be careful not to split your stats too much otherwise you'll likely be underpowered. It's usually best to pick and focus on two stats, like say Technique and Willpower, in the current game balance. I'll admit my build uses three stats, Willpower, Allure, and Luck, but that is due in part to my character having been leveled in an older version of the game where there were a few differences in leveling up. A three stat build is still theoretically possible, but would need more levels to work.

A few tips that could prove useful, if you don't mind grinding a little or spamming the brothel to make some money with skip on, you can generate some money to get free stats if you haven't gotten the Goddess Boons, the perk from the Forest Glade, nor the Demon Layer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some other event perks yet, but one requires interacting with the Manticore on the Mountain, then two of them require passing Kotone's special trial, and the remaining four require defeating Sofia multiple times through increasing difficult fights, but you can only earn two of them at most at the moment.

I have an older post here that details the Manticore to a degree, another post here that discusses Kotone's challenge in some detail, and another post here that includes the console variables if you don't mind cheating if you become stuck.

And yes, a viable tactic is to use a debuff to disable an enemy while you buff yourself before attempting to defeat the enemy.

I do hope that you find this at least a little helpful, @Hollowbankai.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Thanks i was testing around with my build at the beginning that was why i was considerably weaker than i should have been
and thanks for the info with the donations i will make a new character and try some different builds and look what is the most enjoybale playstyle for me (i will most likely go with willpower and some other stat)

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Version 20 and still in Alpha? @ThresholdMGD you got some big dreams for this game. Cant wait to see how far it goes when it is determinedd to be good enough to enter Beta.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
i have a bug in which every turn it says that my character is "no longer under the effects of aprhodisiac" in multiple fights in different dungeons (basically it never stops appearing at the end of every turn of combat), anyone else? should i start a new game?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
i have a bug in which every turn it says that my character is "no longer under the effects of aprhodisiac" in multiple fights in different dungeons (basically it never stops appearing at the end of every turn of combat), anyone else? should i start a new game?
Caused by the perks that lower aphrodisiac every turn, will be fixed next update.

Version 20 and still in Alpha? @ThresholdMGD you got some big dreams for this game. Cant wait to see how far it goes when it is determinedd to be good enough to enter Beta.
In an ideal situation, every fight would be like Sofia's (sfx and vfx) with H CG. But that will take a while.
And thats more of a fully complete than considered beta. xD

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Anytime i put in a console command i get a syntax error, anyone else get that?
I can't say I've seen that one yet, so I'm not entirely certain of what is causing that. However, out of curiosity, did you update your save in Town when you first loaded a save from an older version? You can find the "Update Save" function in the Options tab when you right click.

As I previously stated, I'm not sure what the exact cause could be, but I do hope that this helps, @shadowbanana.

how do i get the upgrade from "HypnoSlave"(from Kotone) she already told me of her first "lover"
I have an older post here that did cover that topic, but if you'd rather not click the link.

I do hope that you find this help, @Kornuptiko.

Reactions: Konstantinus

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
Hello, is there a problem if I migrate my save from the version 19.8, to the newest one? or do I restart again?

Erda

Sep 21, 2017
So something weird was happening whenever I used the skill Moxie. I was using in the fight against the Manticore and whenever I beat her while Moxie was still active and then encountered the next monster my Allure would drop down to, and stay at, -10, but when it wore off normally in battle my Allure would then go to my normal 20. Is Moxie supposed to do that or am I just the exception.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Hello, is there a problem if I migrate my save from the version 19.8, to the newest one? or do I restart again?
Should work from any ver, as long as you load a save that's is in the hub town.

So something weird was happening whenever I used the skill Moxie. I was using in the fight against the Manticore and whenever I beat her while Moxie was still active and then encountered the next monster my Allure would drop down to, and stay at, -10, but when it wore off normally in battle my Allure would then go to my normal 20. Is Moxie supposed to do that or am I just the exception.
That is very not intended. Will look into that for bug fix update.

Reactions: juanjc

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Found a bug. was fighting with sofia(2nd one), she was asleep and sensitized(def -), i was powered up and attacking with the Demon Layer

JonkoSlunko

Oct 22, 2017
For some reason, when I am grabbed in any stance from just a plain enemy like a minotaur or fighting sophia, teleporting crashes the game

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes