Ombrage

Nov 15, 2017
1. it's the dev's personal preference, and you can't really do much about that.
2. trying to do so now would likely just hurt the game not help it. Dev would have to go back and add new monsters, debug, add new scenes, debug more, and debug even more (adding gender options would likely mess with a lot of things), which would probably halt actual story progress for at least a year.
3. a wider audience isn't necessarily a good thing. attempting to appeal to everyone typically leads to no one being happy, especially the Dev, because there is no real depth to it. doing one thing well beats trying to do 20 and flopping on all of them.
Not only that. The Story of the Game has to be written new. In the first 5 min, you get telled that all woman that get raped by/ have sex with Monsters, are turned into Monsters and that Man, with exception of you, turned into breeding/feeding stock for the Monsters. That means with exception of you and the 5 Girls in the starting Zone there are no other "Humans". And if you could play as a Woman, you could not have sex because you would turn into a Monster. With Futa the same. Men can't turned into Monsters in that world, so their are no male Monsters to begin with.

Sure the Futanari Card for Monsters isn't from the Table for now, but in the End it's the devs decision, what will come and what will not.The Game has, if i'm right, two more Dungoens that are hinted, but not in the Game yet and the Main Base with the Demon Queen. So there is more than enough space for the future. So let ous wait and see what will come.

Reactions: Scrove

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
1. it's the dev's personal preference, and you can't really do much about that.
2. trying to do so now would likely just hurt the game not help it. Dev would have to go back and add new monsters, debug, add new scenes, debug more, and debug even more (adding gender options would likely mess with a lot of things), which would probably halt actual story progress for at least a year.
3. a wider audience isn't necessarily a good thing. attempting to appeal to everyone typically leads to no one being happy, especially the Dev, because there is no real depth to it. doing one thing well beats trying to do 20 and flopping on all of them.

Reactions: rageaholic

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Is the capital finished or is it still in development?
The Monster Girl Capital is still some ways off at the moment. Current development plans are to flesh out the Forest Dungeon some more with Sofia's third fight coming up next followed by Mika, imp, and matango updates in no particular order. After the upcoming Forest Dungeon updates are implemented, the next area to be added would be the Caverns.

There is also the Labyrinth, but not sure if that will be added before or after the Capital. In the large general outline for locations, it does have Caverns, then Labyrinth, followed by the Capital, then the dungeon in the Capital, then the Desert, then the Desert's dungeon, and then the Demon Queen's Castle. Although there are also side quest areas that may be implemented such as the elf village and harpy village. So the overall ETA for the Capital is unknown, but it will be after the Caverns at the very least.

I do hope that you find this helpful, @dankblinker.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
The Monster Girl Capital is still some ways off at the moment. Current development plans are to flesh out the Forest Dungeon some more with Sofia's third fight coming up next followed by Mika, imp, and matango updates in no particular order. After the upcoming Forest Dungeon updates are implemented, the next area to be added would be the Caverns.

There is also the Labyrinth, but not sure if that will be added before or after the Capital. In the large general outline for locations, it does have Caverns, then Labyrinth, followed by the Capital, then the dungeon in the Capital, then the Desert, then the Desert's dungeon, and then the Demon Queen's Castle. Although there are also side quest areas that may be implemented such as the elf village and harpy village. So the overall ETA for the Capital is unknown, but it will be after the Caverns at the very least.

I do hope that you find this helpful, @dankblinker.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if I missed anything.

D

Deleted member 569593

Question: Why is femdom = Female domination soo hated? Why is anal/male futa content always asked for in almost all femdom oriented games?

Why not just play a game targeted for a gay audience? If your a closet gay why not play a futa on male oriented game?
I genuinely want to know.

If you need a recommendation try: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-2-12-3-majalis.1643/

or: https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-7-281-fenoxo.469/

or: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sissy-girlfriend-experiment-v0-4-2-jammye-jones.14939/

or: https://f95zone.to/threads/cute-monsters-and-mommy-mayas-domination-futuremvz.11244/

or: https://f95zone.to/threads/xxxivilization-v16-hw21.9224/

or: https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-3-3-innoxia.3564/

or: flexiblesurvival

or you can search the femdom tag literally anywhere and find more gay content then female domination.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Question: Why is femdom = Female domination soo hated? Why is anal/male futa content always asked for in almost all femdom oriented games?

Why not just play a game targeted for a gay audience? If your a closet gay why not play a futa on male oriented game?
I genuinely want to know.
Beccause things like pegging and futanari aren't inherently gay, as the prostate is a pleasure point you can like anal stimulation without being attracted to others male, also you have to consider the psychological factor: in a sexual act the penetration role is more often dominant because it's likely the side in control (excluding positions like cowgirl) and that means that if your interest is in being dominated letting yourself being the one penetrated means giving to your partner more control over you, which brings pleasure to some types of masochists (case on point me: I like pegging not for the penetration and the sexual pleasure, but because I'm leaving myself in the hands of my partner).

D

Deleted member 569593

Beccause things like pegging and futanari aren't inherently gay, as the prostate is a pleasure point you can like anal stimulation without being attracted to others male, also you have to consider the psychological factor: in a sexual act the penetration role is more often dominant because it's likely the side in control (excluding positions like cowgirl) and that means that if your interest is in being dominated letting yourself being the one penetrated means giving to your partner more control over you, which brings pleasure to some types of masochists (case on point me: I like pegging not for the penetration and the sexual pleasure, but because I'm leaving myself in the hands of my partner).
Wait but why the specific need to be penetrated when you could just have your woman seek her own pleasure with you, surely it would achieve the same result no?

A woman lacks the ability to gain pleasure from a penis as they have none.
They would simply be helping with your desires therefore is not dominate.

Eg: If you allow a woman full use of your body, pegging you is not going to be high up on her list of desires.
Real talk: Why would she when she has a free dick to use and could have you eating her when she wants, however she wants.

I will be fair and say if you had something like erectile dysfunction then yeah that make sense.
To clarify seeking pleasure from a penis which is not your own is still gay fake or not.

Hence bit about closet gays.
End Note: I'm a little masochistic myself praise the dom unicorns. (Women to be in clear) and i'm not trying to be offensive to anyone in this statement.

Jan 8, 2018
While I also get rather annoyed by what feels like a third of the content I find having dicks slapped on like some sort of juvenile prank, I assume it's just one of those fetishes I'll never understand.
People mistagging things as female domination because there's a female being dominated bugs me more, honestly. At least people tend to tag their futa junk (semi-)appropriately.

D

Deleted member 569593

While I also get rather annoyed by what feels like a third of the content I find having dicks slapped on like some sort of juvenile prank, I assume it's just one of those fetishes I'll never understand.
People mistagging things as female domination because there's a female being dominated bugs me more, honestly. At least people tend to tag their futa junk (semi-)appropriately.
Agreed it feels more like trolling, but has gone long past the point where the joke just stops being funny.
It's just strait up obnoxious at this point.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Wait but why the specific need to be penetrated when you could just have your woman seek her own pleasure with you, surely it would achieve the same result no?
The response to this is pretty much "gender roles": the subversion of the roles is part of the kink

D

Deleted member 569593

The response to this is pretty much "gender roles": the subversion of the roles is part of the kink
WHAT! what does gender roles have to do with anything?
All i get from this response is you like anal and you want to be in a woman's position... If your a dude that's pretty gay.
Seems pretty like a sexist kink too. The context being woman must take the male role to be considered dominate.

What i trying to get across is Female domination is exactly what it say Female (Female a woman has tits and a vagina lacks a penis for those wondering) In a dominate position.
It's about HER pleasure not YOURS.

What Peg lovers actually want is penis domination, thus i recommend gay/futa orientated games.

Yeah i'm done explaining this stuff now it's all basic as hell.

If people think i'm being harsh or judgemental i'm actually bi, a closet bi so it not even like i dislike futa's pegging and specificity sexy guys. I simply hate searching for dom girls only to be greeted with more gays.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a battle with Kotone at any point, wondering if she's going to stay purely as sort of challenge girl npc or if she's going to have a sparring ect. option at some point.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a battle with Kotone at any point, wondering if she's going to stay purely as sort of challenge girl npc or if she's going to have a sparring ect. option at some point.
Right now, that is unknown. Threshold would like to add some alternate approaches to Kotone's content later. However, whether that would involve fighting her or not, I could not say as what those would involve has not been revealed. Additionally, it is not a priority and likely will not be implemented for some time given the current focus on fleshing out the Forest Dungeon characters and then adding the next location, the Caverns.

And on the topic of Forest Dungeon updates, the next update containing the third fight with Sofia is estimated to be complete around the 25th of June. So it will likely be out within the next week, assuming no major complications arise in that span of time. I do hope that you've found this at least a little helpful, Volta.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Right now, that is unknown. Threshold would like to add some alternate approaches to Kotone's content later. However, whether that would involve fighting her or not, I could not say as what those would involve has not been revealed. Additionally, it is not a priority and likely will not be implemented for some time given the current focus on fleshing out the Forest Dungeon characters and then adding the next location, the Caverns.

And on the topic of Forest Dungeon updates, the next update containing the third fight with Sofia is estimated to be complete around the 25th of June. So it will likely be out within the next week, assuming no major complications arise in that span of time. I do hope that you've found this at least a little helpful, Volta.
Thanks, all the info i asked for and the information i wanted and didn't ask for :D

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Good news, Volta. Threshold has confirmed Kotone will eventually have a battle. No specifics on how exactly that will occur, but just thought you'd like to know given your recent query. As for some additional news, a little content still needs to be finished, but the estimated release date is sometime on Thursday to allow for testing and fixing any bugs that are caught. Of course, particularly stubborn bugs or difficult issues could further delay the release date. May as well include one more potential spoiler while I'm at it. WARNING: Some may find the image in the spoiler slightly disturbing due to it lacking a few features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you've found the new information more satisfactory, Volta, and I also hope that anyone else interested has found this helpful.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
There is one thing that I'm curious about. When the character Trisha (the minor succubus who runs the inn located in the forest area) eventually becomes a full-fledged succubus, are you the player-character going to get to pick her new breast size or will that just be something that's predetermined? I'm curious because huge breasts are something Trisha has always seemed to want, so maybe you could encourage that or tell her that you like her just the way she is. The problem is having multiple different appearances for her would require multiple character portraits for her, which would just cost more money to draw. Just a stupid little question I had.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Good news, Volta. Threshold has confirmed Kotone will eventually have a battle. No specifics on how exactly that will occur, but just thought you'd like to know given your recent query. As for some additional news, a little content still needs to be finished, but the estimated release date is sometime on Thursday to allow for testing and fixing any bugs that are caught. Of course, particularly stubborn bugs or difficult issues could further delay the release date. May as well include one more potential spoiler while I'm at it. WARNING: Some may find the image in the spoiler slightly disturbing due to it lacking a few features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you've found the new information more satisfactory, Volta, and I also hope that anyone else interested has found this helpful.
Honestly this is great to hear, i'm not too bothered when her fight is added or where it fits into the game as a whole, to be honest i felt like her fight would be a challenge, post-game content perhaps or something that occurs way latter for difficulty reasons it just seemed that for such a developed character not having a battle would be a waste, it's like how ThresholdMGD has built Vivian up as someone who is quite mysterious and relatively powerful for a human and then it turns out that she really isn't anything more than a kinky innkeeper, just a wasted opportunity.

Anyway hanks for the news and looking forward to the Thursday(ish) version :D

L30

Dec 20, 2017
There is one thing that I'm curious about. When the character Trisha (the minor succubus who runs the inn located in the forest area) eventually becomes a full-fledged succubus, are you the player-character going to get to pick her new breast size or will that just be something that's predetermined? I'm curious because huge breasts are something Trisha has always seemed to want, so maybe you could encourage that or tell her that you like her just the way she is. The problem is having multiple different appearances for her would require multiple character portraits for her, which would just cost more money to draw. Just a stupid little question I had.
Threshold recently stated that Trisha's bust will get larger, but also noted that succubi technically adapt to the one they interacted with the most. So although such mutability is supported by lore, it will only be predetermined, at least for now. Likely because of Trisha's personal desires from an in-game perspective and from a financial standpoint in the real world due to the cost associated with having multiple pieces of art for the various potential appearances the character could have in that case. While potentially disappointing, I do hope that you find this helpful, Link_Xp4444.

Additionally, I would like to apologize to everyone for my earlier posts about a potential release date as the estimate was off. However, as a piece of good news to balance this out, Threshold has stated that barring any major issues, the next update should be ready for release sometime on Saturday or the end of the weekend at the latest if the bug hunting becomes a lengthier affair. So I hope that this alleviates any problems that have arisen from the earlier post about potential release dates.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes