Ceebra9

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to cheat some money or change some stats? I'm to stupid to edit the right files. Is there someone who found a way?

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to cheat some money or change some stats? I'm to stupid to edit the right files. Is there someone who found a way?
I used cheat engine to max out my money and pay my debt because I was curious to see what it would do, so it's possible. Just takes a while to find the right thing.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Well, if you don't want to try editing the files yourself, I have a post here that has an attached 00console.rpy file modified to enable the built in console. Just download that file, copy it, navigate to your MGD directory, then the renpy folder, and then the common folder where you will paste it and overwrite the existing 00console.rpy file. You can also make a backup of the original just in case.

After that, once you enter the game and load your save, just press Shift+o to enter the console. I have another post here that has a few of the most relevant entries you can use in the console for infinite money and power ups. Now, there is one more potentially useful variable if you'd rather increase your stats in a more organic fashion and that is to use the following in the console:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, @Ceebra9.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
"The 20 allure option in one of Ancilla's cleaning events, now actually requires 20 allure. "

Damn. I barely managed to get 15. I was so glad we were allowed to choose it anyway xD

LiteralSecret

Apr 20, 2019
Is there something wrong with caress? it always says that the monstergirl will have over 10000 arousal when I use it, and I instantly lose a spirit when its used on me...

Ceebra9

Jan 10, 2019
Well, if you don't want to try editing the files yourself, I have a post here that has an attached 00console.rpy file modified to enable the built in console. Just download that file, copy it, navigate to your MGD directory, then the renpy folder, and then the common folder where you will paste it and overwrite the existing 00console.rpy file. You can also make a backup of the original just in case.

After that, once you enter the game and load your save, just press Shift+o to enter the console. I have another post here that has a few of the most relevant entries you can use in the console for infinite money and power ups. Now, there is one more potentially useful variable if you'd rather increase your stats in a more organic fashion and that is to use the following in the console:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, @Ceebra9.
That's more then I could ask for. Thank you so much!!! <3

Reactions: L30
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, this current build is totally busted. Other skills seem fine, but caress is an instant orgasm and gamebreaker right now.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
"primarily femdom" aww damn :cautious:
Why not make player gender optional and give male/female/trans monsters? That would open to the game to a much wider audience.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
"primarily femdom" aww damn :cautious:
Why not make player gender optional and give male/female/trans monsters? That would open to the game to a much wider audience.
1. it's the dev's personal preference, and you can't really do much about that.
2. trying to do so now would likely just hurt the game not help it. Dev would have to go back and add new monsters, debug, add new scenes, debug more, and debug even more (adding gender options would likely mess with a lot of things), which would probably halt actual story progress for at least a year.
3. a wider audience isn't necessarily a good thing. attempting to appeal to everyone typically leads to no one being happy, especially the Dev, because there is no real depth to it. doing one thing well beats trying to do 20 and flopping on all of them.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
1. it's the dev's personal preference, and you can't really do much about that.
2. trying to do so now would likely just hurt the game not help it. Dev would have to go back and add new monsters, debug, add new scenes, debug more, and debug even more (adding gender options would likely mess with a lot of things), which would probably halt actual story progress for at least a year.
3. a wider audience isn't necessarily a good thing. attempting to appeal to everyone typically leads to no one being happy, especially the Dev, because there is no real depth to it. doing one thing well beats trying to do 20 and flopping on all of them.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

D

Deleted member 44741

When I first played this game a while ago, you could pick the "ass/anal" fetish for the main character. There was a text description that said something like: "Monstergirls won't go for your ass, or will they?"

After playing the game several times, they never ever went for your butt. No strap-on, tentacle, finger, anything.
Is there such content available now?

I don't mind if there isn't, but it was heavily implied that there was.

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
When I first played this game a while ago, you could pick the "ass/anal" fetish for the main character. There was a text description that said something like: "Monstergirls won't go for your ass, or will they?"

After playing the game several times, they never ever went for your butt. No strap-on, tentacle, finger, anything.

Jora in the mountains iirc is the only one i found that had anal related attacks.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018

Jora in the mountains iirc is the only one i found that had anal related attacks.
The slime girl in the forest c<n crawl in your ass, but sadly you can't choose that as a fetish anymore

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Man where has this game been hiding from me all this time? Not only is the writing great and erotic it is actually really cute too, pledging to this one lol

Reactions: B2B2
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes