ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Is a Battle-fuck planned to be added? I mean as it is in Tales Of Androgyny I played yesterday it was fun to play but not enough visualizations if to add visualizations together with these texts during the fight this game would be great

PS:By visualizations I mean that when we choose blowjob we see it when we choose titfuck we also see it and the same if we win or lose we will see these events not only the text
I'm guessing you mean the lewd CG, which I do plan to add later on, hopefully at least 1 per enemy, with bosses and named characters getting more/priority.

what can i do to get the talissman for feng if i sold them accidentely
You can get them from treasure chests when exploring the temple. The random explore not the walk around the temple one. You can also cheat them into a drop table at a high drop rate.
Tho maybe I should have Feng drop them on occasion anyways?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
So uh... I've got a bit of a macabre question here but I am kinda curious. If a character like Lillian (the priestess at the Church who is always singing the praises of the Goddess Venereae) were to ever get transformed into a Succubus Priestess or something due to an attack on the village by the evil monster girl faction that still wants to enslave all of humanity or something along those lines, what would happen to her? I mean, would she just end up offing herself or what? I guess what I'm asking is how much the transformation affects a persons mind, especially when you take into account a character like Lillian who is so against "pre-marital hand-holding."

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Can we edit the save file?
It is possible, but I really would not recommend it given the potential to break your save file, especially if you do not know what you are doing. So, I will not share any method with regards to editing the save file directly. However, there is a generally safer alternative that I will share and that is the use of console commands as those will likely meet your needs and do whatever it is that you want to do via save editing.

If you do not know how to enable the console, I have a post here with details that should help walk you through the process. Additionally, I have a post here that covers many of the more useful console commands and will likely meet your needs. If not, I can probably find, or already know, the command you may need to use to accomplish the desired change you wish to create for your character.

I do hope that you find this helpful, RedAlert.

EDIT: Some additional information was added to this to avoid double posting.

It would appear that the imp update is progressing rather nicely and Threshold has kindly released a few teasers and pieces of information that are contained in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that those interested in this information have found it useful and that everyone is ready for the swarm of imps.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The imp thing I'm not so sure on. They're already kind of annoying in groups, but spamming your aoe arousal spell can deal with them pretty well, if you can avoid grapples.
Them getting twelve attacks per turn would be a huge pain, although their personalities changing deopending on their numbers could be fun.

As for the Mika update, is there any way to win her last(?) bet? She mentions that it'd be impossible for a regular person without potions or magic, but you can't access your inventory during the bet.
Granted, my main character isn't exactly 'normal' with his 900 hp and 12 Spirit, but she does like 1300 damage in her hour of teasing, so I assume I need some sort of drug or potion before we begin.
Also, she sure gives out a lot of money for a girl who's supposed to be broke.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
The imp thing I'm not so sure on. They're already kind of annoying in groups, but spamming your aoe arousal spell can deal with them pretty well, if you can avoid grapples.
Them getting twelve attacks per turn would be a huge pain, although their personalities changing deopending on their numbers could be fun.

As for the Mika update, is there any way to win her last(?) bet? She mentions that it'd be impossible for a regular person without potions or magic, but you can't access your inventory during the bet.
Granted, my main character isn't exactly 'normal' with his 900 hp and 12 Spirit, but she does like 1300 damage in her hour of teasing, so I assume I need some sort of drug or potion before we begin.
Also, she sure gives out a lot of money for a girl who's supposed to be broke.

As for the last bet, that is a guaranteed loss at the moment. Perhaps in the future there will be a way to prepare in advance in order to cheat and win, but for now, if you do the final bet, you will lose. As for her money, it is not strictly that she is broke, she does have some savings as well as her wage from the dungeon when she was working there or from her own business that she runs later on. It was just she had debts to pay which really ate into her meager wage.

If you do win her bets, it actually does subtract money from her available pool, which includes any Eros you have given her or from bets you have lost. So it actually slows, or even prevents, your relationship with her from advancing if you keep lowering her pool enough since you'd have to work all the way back up and then get to the next event breakpoint.

Although, it probably wouldn't hurt to eventually include a check to see if all of her current savings have been depleted from winning bets, it could also be a little annoying and not worth the effort at the moment considering that would also likely need to include her getting her wages and a system to pay them out regularly otherwise she would be permanently broke until the player gave her more money. Perhaps once a Day/Night cycle is implemented and the passage of time can more easily tracked, something along those lines could be implemented.

I do hope that you've found this at least a little informative, iamnuff.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If you do win her bets, it actually does subtract money from her available pool, which includes any Eros you have given her or from bets you have lost. So it actually slows, or even prevents, your relationship with her from advancing if you keep lowering her pool enough since you'd have to work all the way back up and then get to the next event breakpoint.
I assume that means that losing bets gives her money in the same way as the gifts.

I prefer that option, tbh. Maybe with different kinds of bets. Something fairer, maybe. Bets on sparring matches or some sort of minigame?
Just handing over large sums of money to someone you're newly acquainted with is kinda weird, and Mika herself keeps pointing out how weird it is, so having a series of bets that you can legitimately lose without it feeling like your character is deliberately losing (even if you as the player, are.) would be a more interesting way to give her money for her upgrades.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I assume that means that losing bets gives her money in the same way as the gifts.

I prefer that option, tbh. Maybe with different kinds of bets. Something fairer, maybe. Bets on sparring matches or some sort of minigame?
Just handing over large sums of money to someone you're newly acquainted with is kinda weird, and Mika herself keeps pointing out how weird it is, so having a series of bets that you can legitimately lose without it feeling like your character is deliberately losing (even if you as the player, are.) would be a more interesting way to give her money for her upgrades.
Yes, that is exactly what it means and your assumption is correct. Losing bets adds money to Mika's overall financial progress much the same way as just giving her Eros. While having more bets to potentially win or lose at with Mika could make interactions with her even more interesting, there's also the overall scope to consider.

Real progress has actually been stagnant for a very long time now and while adding a number of other bets to Mika could afford more interesting options for those who feel strange just giving her Eros, the Forest Dungeon still had two other planned expansions at the time, the recent Matango update and the upcoming Imp update, before a story progress/advancement update with a new area to explore, the Caverns, went into production.

However, there is good news on that front as Mika is not considered content complete yet and such options could be included in the final round of content updates for her. So perhaps Threshold will address your concerns and add a few more types of bets to Mika to create a different experience with regards to advancing through her content while adding the finishing touches to her.

Now for an announcement for those who enjoy modding MGD or were looking for more mods. A new mod made by Kaa has been recently released to add a little Summer flair to the title. The mod, Beach Party, adds a new Beach area to the game and features a few new aquatic enemies.

Beach Party can found here:

I do hope that those interested in modding MGD find this information useful.

Last edited:

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Now for an announcement for those who enjoy modding MGD or were looking for more mods. A new mod made by Kaa has been recently released to add a little Summer flair to the title. The mod, Beach Party, adds a new Beach area to the game and features a few new aquatic enemies.

Beach Party can found here:

I do hope that those interested in modding MGD find this information useful.
Is there a list of MGD mods available somewhere? I'd like to try some and perhaps use the files to help me understand the mod structure myself

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a list of MGD mods available somewhere? I'd like to try some and perhaps use the files to help me understand the mod structure myself
The discord is a decent place to start, there aren't that many there but the main mod waifupocalypse is there(go for the "no catpocalypse" version to ovoid problems with the recent Mika updates), alternatively try the , though the wiki isn't as up to date it is worth a try.

There is in fact a modding help section on the discord, that may be what you want.

Reactions: track989

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone know how to beat the Twins together? wanna complete the hypnosis quest.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how to beat the Twins together? wanna complete the hypnosis quest.
Give the Lewd Bottle and deep pockets method a go, bring loads of anti trance powder(conscio or something i think), use cleanse lust to keep arousal low and drop the bottle on one of the girls when you get an opening, then once they've had a few turns sitting at +50 arousal a turn just drop them with caress, then tank till their arousal is high again and repeat till the first one is down, then if your doing hard mode you have to fight one of them at max power.

Now which ever you knock out the one remaining will be the one you fight at full power, their move sets change meaning that Himika, the boob focused one gets a ton of trance moves so there is no avoiding your weakness on that one, Mizuko on the other hand(blue, ass centric) still uses her trance move set but also gets a few pretty strong grapples, both are tough but they keep their weakness to the lewd bottle, which is easier is partly your preference, i find Himika slightly easier, either way it's not an easy fight, getting the nymph's blessing can help quite a bit for extra spirit.

in short:
use lewd bottle for DoT
Finish with a cheap move once their arousal is high
Use conscio powder to prevent trance from maxing out, if it does it's pretty much a gameover back to the church scenario
use cleanse lust to keep your arousal down
supplement your energy with meditate, invigorate(not recommended) or potions)

DO NOT, let yourself hit max trance, it's better to lose a point of spirit than hit max trance, if you have to choose between powder or cleanse lust always go with the powder.

Getting the nymph's blessing from the forest area (use the church donations to force it, it costs a lot but it's worth it IMO) will up your spirit by 2, potentially giving you enough to use the previously described tank and spank method(except don't actually use spank)

Hope that helped a little.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
It would appear that the imp update is nearly ready and plans are to release the update sometime this weekend, either today or tomorrow. As previously mentioned, this update is focused on fleshing out the regular imp encounter as well as adding an unique NPC, Vili the Arch-imp. Here is one final spoiler as to how she appears:

While the information is sparse, I do hope that everyone interested has found this at least a little helpful and that you're ready for the swarm of imps.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm imp update is interesting, but i'm probably too high level to enjoy it.
Gotta start over, i guess.

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
Could it be that the Imp fight is bugged? Startet a fresh game and inside the forest dungeon where you fight a single Imp, it always teleports me back to the church after I beat her.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes