TheAleG

Jul 7, 2017
I'm just stuck at will-power temple , did both chalenges but I still cant open the double doors, any tip?

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
OMG, what an update, well worth the wait. Vili is new best girl. She is the tit fuck goddess of my dreams. I wish she had some more friends than the MC. If we can start a harem one day, Vili will be first, sorry Kotone

Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
hey hey ThresholdMGD what about my Vili question gota know if we will get more cgs and stuff for her in the future...or not?

and how much will this game cost when its done?
(i'm willing to pay you 20-30 bugs alone for Vili ):p

Last edited:

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
when you have finished will-power temple is there anything left to do?
i love the SM ninja!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
when you have finished will-power temple is there anything left to do?
i love the SM ninja!
the mountain is as far as you can get for now
but you can mess with the girls and try talking and befriend them
(also get tit fucket by vili):love:

Reactions: Malfred

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
hey hey ThresholdMGD what about my Vili question gota know if we will get more cgs and stuff for her in the future...or not?

and how much will this game cost when its done?
(i'm willing to pay you 20-30 bugs alone for Vili ):p
There will be more cgs for the characters in the future, all a matter of time, and money.
Avg art commission is around 100$, and I'm trying to focus on getting characters art before the lewds, artist availability is also a thing too which can slow down stuff.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
when i beat mika is says the door opens then the next 3 text boxes are setchoise, 1 and ass then the fight starts over.
same, is an infinite loop for me. I beat her, start over the battle and I can´t even run from her.

Atlas08

Apr 6, 2018
same, is an infinite loop for me. I beat her, start over the battle and I can´t even run from her.
It's the same for me to I am sure it's a bug for right now, last version I played you could go up to the mountain. Has anyone got past mika yet in this version?

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
When will more places to explore be released?
I believe the Caverns area is next in line for development and the release will be some time in the future. That's up to Threshold, but I think he's due for a little break after all of the bug fixing for this release. I notice the big updates usually take about a month if that helps though.

We are getting a 20.7 update tomorrow, with bug fixes and something "big". Perhaps some art is incoming?

Last edited:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
No .. So it's necessary to do x) Thx for help,do you have any advice for beat them?
You can grind a lot of levels, use lewd bottle or do what I did: save and reload every turn until you get a favorable outcome(giant pain btw).Also binding them has mixed results so you can always get lucky.

TheNono17

Jun 19, 2019
You can grind a lot of levels, use lewd bottle or do what I did: save and reload every turn until you get a favorable outcome(giant pain btw).Also binding them has mixed results so you can always get lucky.
I think I will use save x) thx for your help

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes