Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Also having a bug where if i lose a point of spirit to any imp i get an error screen, to be fair i'm using a save that used to have waifu(no cat)pocalypse.

evildumdum

Mar 31, 2019
There doesn't seem to be any way to access the inventory outside of fights. When you rest it says "you can access your inventory", but i see no way to do it. In town there doesn't seem to be a way to either.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
There doesn't seem to be any way to access the inventory outside of fights. When you rest it says "you can access your inventory", but i see no way to do it. In town there doesn't seem to be a way to either.
Right click, go to the inventory tab, it's a subsection of the character tab, click character, then there are a choice of three options, stats, skills and inventory, use the latter.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I can't seem to find Vili the Arch-Imp. Where is she supposed to be? (I'm lvl 71 (Paladin Wizard Warrior Assassin xD))

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I charged in, defeated all of them, but couldn't search for a hidden passage. There wasn't even a roll for finding it. I beat 2 imp dens so far. :/

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Could it be that the Imp fight is bugged? Startet a fresh game and inside the forest dungeon where you fight a single Imp, it always teleports me back to the church after I beat her.
the same happens to me also a new game tho it only happens when you lose a fight in your first go at the dungeon and then try again

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
Is there any hint to when the Oni Sisters are getting an art update? Specifically Mizuko (and possible face sitting art, as the bosses seem to be getting additional for combat).

Reactions: fanboi

Arsas

Mar 8, 2018
I'm getting a bug where after I have only one imp left to fight, the game crashes with one of those gray screens. Anyone have advice? I downloaded from the google doc btw

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Can someone explain to me why I'm being thrown out of the forest dungeon to the church after beating 1 imp or 2 groups of 3 imps. There's No explanation as to what to do.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v20.6a bug fix update is now out!

Is there any hint to when the Oni Sisters are getting an art update? Specifically Mizuko (and possible face sitting art, as the bosses seem to be getting additional for combat).
Currently im still trying to focus on getting the mountain characters all art, with some obvious exceptions, so all in due time? Mostly waiting on the artists I want for certain characters tbh xD
And the only additional art is me using close ups of the character CG so far, so don't get your hopes too high.

Reactions: L30

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Sexy imps? Demon Layer?? When did this happen? Finally, the true male fantasy. I must redownload.

Reactions: rKnight
Sep 15, 2018
Hey I’m kinda confused about the lone imp stuff. I beat a lone imp and nothing happens. I beat the final imp in a group and nothing happens. I beat the final imp during the imp den event and nothing happens. I’ve also tried losing to them via surrendering super surrendering and losing to a lone imp but not much seems to change? Is my game bugged or is there a specific thing to do?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i just can't beat vili (probably cause of my lvl 10 breast fetish)
and because i can't get myself to teleport out of her paizuri stance
and when i use penetrate skil while being breast smothed she ends the smothing cause she's too small sooo cute...:p:love:

vili is my most faf girl in this game a real waifu,:love:
the alraunes and minotaur or ninja can't compete with her (nobody can)
ThresholdMGD will we get more cgs for her (nude ones or/and paizuri ones)?

also when this game gets complete i definitely buy it just for vili

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes